What made you say fuck today, part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The general board has some of the most incredibly fuckin stupid people on the planet. Gawd.
 
Taking down my Christmas tree and packing away the ornaments for another year. Always a sucky job.
 
I told my wife... not this weekend. Maybe next.


It's like packing away a family member...lol

I have a real tree. I only have certain days I can leave it at the curb for the woodchipper truck. It's still perfectly fine. Not dry. But I have to let it go.
 
7 AM wake-up call from my boss, "asking" if I'd look at something - overnight crew came across critical errors.

Signed on at 8, 5 hours later I found what the fuck was wrong: People can't spell!!!
 
Realizing how many things I forgot to put away after we took all of the Christmas bins to storage.
 
Going to open the frosting to finish the cake and discovering my daughter had her fingers in it. :mad:
 
That was close to the top of ways to annoy my mum in my playbook.

Still is.

Exactly. We plan these things out to be special because of our love. Stop ruining it! *stomps foot*

Anyway, an apology and "I love you" goes a long way to remedy my anger... so, we've kissed and made up.

But, that child, I swear, is going to be the death of me. :rolleyes:
 
A fantasy that, like the end of the rainbow, is always just out of reach. Tantalizing. Teasing.
 
I swear I'm going to spank your ass myself if I wake up to another message like that again Mr! 🤬
 
The slowly dawning horror of realization.

THAT makes things more complicated.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top