What made you smile or laugh today? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Introducing a good friend to some of my new favorite music and converting her to a fan.

Ships and horns. Cracked me up unnecessarily loud.
Attempts at French.
Beets and beans.
Some more wine, like yesteday wasn't enough. Ogier ChĆ¢teauneuf-du-Pape Clos de l'Oratoire des Papes - seriously nom.

Watching dog/animal videos on youtube, the different fail series. And this video/channel in particular. It is so stupid/nonsensical, that it is funny.

Last night, we watched the Big Lebowski for the first time.

Today, the husband had his first massage in forever.

After, he looked at me with this hazy, happy look and said, "I feel just like the Dude."

:heart:

Last night, we watched the Big Lebowski for the first time.

Today, the husband had his first massage in forever.

After, he looked at me with this hazy, happy look and said, "I feel just like the Dude."

:heart:

Glad to hear it! That's a good feeling :D
2278517_o.gif

Ummmm
Why does this song even exist in the first place? :D

... Don't you question the Beouf!!!

Last edited:
I'm far from happy right now, but someone was there and that's enough for me to smile.

saw a commercial for an at-home colon cancer test. Basically, your doctor orders the kit, you take it home, submit a sample, then mail it off to the lab. I got a really bad case of the silly giggles thinking about sending a stool sample off by UPS. What if it got misshipped? "Oh, wow, the cookies from grandma finally came! Wait, what's this? EWWWWWW!" lol

DD2 offering me her birthday dinner leftovers. (Yesterday was her birthday. We actually brought home excess sushi!)

My incredible daughter telling that she's glad she's the one who ended up with me as a mommy. *melt melt melt* :heart:

saw a commercial for an at-home colon cancer test. Basically, your doctor orders the kit, you take it home, submit a sample, then mail it off to the lab. I got a really bad case of the silly giggles thinking about sending a stool sample off by UPS. What if it got misshipped? "Oh, wow, the cookies from grandma finally came! Wait, what's this? EWWWWWW!" lol

If the commercial was for any service like the ones I know about, there is no way that anyone would think the package was from anyone's grandmother.

And, for the record, do-at-home tests like these save lives. Colon cancer generally presents NO SYMPTOMS until it reaches the boundary between Stage 3 (mostly survivable) and Stage 4 (mostly fatal within 2 years). The only way to find it before your life is at risk is with a test and these easy-to-do stool-in-a-jar tests are a helluva lot easier to deal with - and vastly less expensive - than a colonoscopy.

[/RANT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back