Us (How's that for an original and witty title?)

Love the story of love and sex across time. You're an inspiration to all of us mature people

Still hot n sexxy!

Love the story of love and sex across time. You're an inspiration to all of us mature people

Still hot n sexxy!

Thank you very much. If there were digital cameras 25 years ago, there would be a lot more pictures.

A little in the car cleavage.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0287.JPG
    IMG_0287.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Some date night cleavage. If you know where the flash drive with our nude pictures is, please help us locate the drive. Thanks.

attachment.php

Attachments

• datenight.jpg
    datenight.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 35
Hey SC Couple...been lurking for a while but now I want to follow you more closely... just because
I think you are a hot loiving couple who share your sexual nature with other Litsters! Glad to be onboard and ready for more sexy pics and adventures.

Hey SC Couple...been lurking for a while but now I want to follow you more closely... just because
I think you are a hot loiving couple who share your sexual nature with other Litsters! Glad to be onboard and ready for more sexy pics and adventures.

Thanks for stopping by. We appreciate the compliments. We'll try to have some more pictures up soon. It would help if I could find that stupid flash drive.

Thanks for stopping by. We appreciate the compliments. We'll try to have some more pictures up soon. It would help if I could find that stupid flash drive.

I'll buy you a new one,as long as you promise to fill it with pictures.

Some blurry dinner cleavage.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0289.JPG
    IMG_0289.JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 40
Was snooping around;) thought I should stop long enough to say Hi:) ~ nice thread:D

Nice pics!!
Hope all is well at your house, with all the weather issues.
We'll be following your thread with interest.

Nice pics!!
Hope all is well at your house, with all the weather issues.
We'll be following your thread with interest.

Thank you fellow South Carolinian.

We didn't get a lot of rain, so our area was fine. I hope you are as well.

Back