New Story Advertisments

It's Not Lexi but, It's Still Good...

A lot of my anonymous followers and commenters have been begging me for a new installment to the Lexi series. (Dangerously sexy MILF Land Lord) It's been over a year so I apologize. SO...this three-parter isn't an installment of the Lexi series — it may serve as a salve for those still waiting for more Lexy action.
.
You can find the new story "A Night with My Asian Doll" here in three parts.
.
It's chock full of lust, dirty talk, high-heels, stockings and a teasing prelude to a satisfying climax. (and some bystander humor) ENJOY!
.
1. https://www.literotica.com/s/a-night-with-my-asian-doll-pt-01
2. https://www.literotica.com/s/a-night-with-my-asian-doll-pt-02
3. https://www.literotica.com/s/a-night-with-my-asian-doll-pt-03
.
*AN VERY SHORT EXCERPT FROM PART 3*
(remember you should read parts 1 and 2 to build up to this level of debauchery.)

I'm not sure who taught her what to say or if she picked it up from gonzo porn movies but, her dirty talk was pushing all the right buttons at the right time. To my porn-loving ears, her fuck-laden missives came out like lyrics to the most perverted sex tape. "I want to be your fuck doll. Fill my ass with cock. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Make me your anal slut. Let me be your cum dumpster. Fuck my CUNT."

Unlike my sensitive and respectful lovemaking session with Amber, I was all the rude things I had pent up in my brain. Frankie loved it too, or maybe she was faking it. I was on the verge of a second orgasm.

My lizard brain had taken over...
 
A Flame in the Night Ch. 14

I can't believe it took me nearly seven years to write this chapter. No, I wasn't working on it the entire time, but still it was a challenge for me to complete this. Whew, I'm really glad I closed some lose ends with this.

I think this new story, Chapter 14, can be read as a stand alone story. However, it is actually Act 3 of 3 and part of a 3-part mini series (Ch. 12-14), which all are in the Novels and Novellas section. And of course these three chapters are part of the entire main story series, as well.

https://www.literotica.com/s/a-flame-in-the-night-ch-14


"There’s ridiculous confounding slipperiness abounding everywhere and on anything I touch."

I hope your read and enjoy it. :rolleyes:
 
A Love Song for Sara

This short piece (short for me, anyway, just over two pages) is a contemplation of the creative process, both drawing and writing. Sara was my writing muse, imagined here as an artist's muse.

Here's a word cloud for the story: https://worditout.com/word-cloud/3765994

Adam had drawn several women in their forties or early fifties, one a woman with a severe, proud face, three creases on her belly and a heaviness on her ass; a second a thin white witch of a woman with wild and untamed hair, with dropped breasts and silver stretch marks on her belly, and slow eyes that closed almost sleeping as she lay within the circle. A third woman was less memorable because her poses were clumsy and unformed, and he threw away those pages after he got back home. He'd drawn a man with heavy balls, and a young woman with very short hair that showed the shape of her skull. She had high breasts, very lightly trimmed pubic hair, and a delicate, slender body.

One evening, Adam looked up to see Sara come into the room, wearing a faded red gown, wrapped tight.

https://www.literotica.com/s/a-love-song-for-sara
 
First Short Story

Peeping Molly is my first short story posted here. Thanks in advance to anyone who reads. Comments/critiques are most welcome.

Summary: To everyone around her, Molly's identity as a lesbian is a secret - this definitely includes her sexy college roommate who she secretly lusts after. One evening, Molly finds an irresistible opportunity to indulge her obsession, and she's willing to risk her secret to seize the moment...

https://literotica.com/s/peeping-molly
 
My first ever story...

...actually, that's not technically true. I did co-write a story that was published under another author's name. But this is my first solo effort.

It's called 'The Moment' and it's about a father who discovers his daughter is shooting porn. You can all imagine what follows, bearing in mind it's in the incest/taboo section.

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-moment-21

I hope you all enjoy it.
 
Best Two Out of Three, Short Story #2

Posted my second short story, another quick one-off. This one came from a "Porn Logic" prompt on another site.

Summary: A man is faced with an unexpected challenge when his wife's sister comes to town. Their constant competitive bickering has made him realize he's tired of having a visitor, and he's managed to escape to a moment of solitude - one that won't last for long.

Thanks in advance to anyone who reads. Feedback always welcome.

https://www.literotica.com/s/best-two-out-of-three
 
satire, spies and sex a light hearted story

I'm a relatively new writer here and thought I'd try a lighter, fun story. It has sex, satire, spies and a few other things thrown in. Appreciate all the constructive feedback. This is the first part and if it seems liked I have the next part in draft form and some scenes for later

The story is within Humour & Satire and called The interventionists

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-interventionists-ch-01
 
Back
Top