Be as boring as possible.

As opposed to un-waxed?

:confused:

The containers for unwaxed floss are narrower. It's hard to discern with the naked eye, but it WILL throw off your model when you need the space for the holder for those multicolored spoonstraws.

If you need more info, I can refer you to the 7ESMEA.
 
Most people have probably heard that time is money, but I learned something today that I thought I would share. On the new hundred dollar bill the time on the clock tower of Independence Hall is 4:10, so that means twice a day money is also on time.
 
Did you ever notice that weather only seems noteworthy when compared to other weather? It just seems to me that a conversation about a sunny and warm Thursday usually only occurs if the day or days before were not also sunny and warm. For example, if Wednesday was grey and dreary and then followed by a warm and sunny Thursday, then that Thursday would be far more noticible than if Wednesday had also been sunny and warm, wouldn't it? Could it be that it just kind of feels like an extension of the weather from the day before and not new weather which simply makes it less remarkable? I guess that could mean that it is the third and every subsequent day after of the same weather that is actually worthy of noting in this thread...or maybe I'm just really missing something?
 
Spoiler Alert! The trending view from my man cave, while snacking on a mix of boneless wings (and some superfoods too LOL) is that the fiscal cliff couldn't beat our passion, and neither can sequestration. They can kick the can down the road, they can double down and argue that job creators are the new gurus, but fuck - YOLO, right? That shit is NEVER going on my bucket list.
 
I haven't been boring yet? How about this:

How NOT to do it...
The roseate Sun, Phoebus’ orb, was glinting in the puddles and dappling the fallen leaves of the ancient forest as Joan made her way along the footpath leading from her rustic rose-entwined cottage, so beloved of tourists and her infrequent visitors from the city who left as soon as they reasonably could because the cottage lacked the basic amenities than any twenty-first century city dweller expected as of right such as satellite television and even running hot and cold water, both of which were unavailable, towards the steeple crowned hill on which the Parish Church sat as it had done for more than a thousand years surveying the expanding and contracting village in the valley beneath and perhaps regretting the earlier centuries when it had been filled to capacity by local residents each in their proper place and order according to the standards of the time, but Joan diverted from the direct route to the Church at a junction and was now heading in the direction of the Evening Star, the planet Venus known as Aphrodite to the Greeks but whether Greek or Roman was the personification of sexual desire, which sexual desire Joan was expecting to assuage once she reached her destination but in the meantime she was diverted by the interplay of light and shade from the evening sun as it sank lower on the horizon turning the landscape to a darkening ruddy hue which darkened further as she walked wondering whether she would reach her destination and assignation before Phoebus’ chariot had passed beyond her view but even if she did not her path was clear because she was accustomed to walking in the direction of the Evening Star every evening that she had free from her avocation of breeder of large and hairy dogs that bore a faint resemblance to The Hound of The Baskervilles and at times she would take one of the so-called breed with her on her perambulation which would certainly deter any evil minded loiterers upon her way but unfortunately also frequently prevented the consummation of her assignation by refusing to leave her side and repulsing her intended with ferocious barking and frenzied attacks barely held in check by the strong leash essential for such savage dogs but this time she was without a canine companion and therefore she hoped that the consummation would be forthcoming without let or hindrance as she continued to walk alongside the nearly dark woodlands before emerging on a slight eminence whence she could see her goal of another rose-entwined cottage from the chimney of which a wisp of smoke was arising promising warmth in both the physical, mental and sexual encounter which Joan would shortly enjoy.

"He's lit my fire" she said to herself.

PS. Ignoring the last short sentence which I couldn't resist:

Words 450
Sentences 1
Reading Ease 0
Grade Level 62.8
 
A chi-squared test (χ² test) is any statistical hypothesis test in which the sampling distribution of the test statistic is a chi-squared distribution when the null hypothesis is true, or any in which this is asymptotically true, meaning that the sampling distribution (if the null hypothesis is true) can be made to approximate a chi-squared distribution as closely as desired by making the sample size large enough.
 
A Statutory Instrument is used when an Act of Parliament passed after 1947 confers a power to make, confirm or approve delegated legislation on:

the Queen and states that it is to be exercisable by Order in Council; or
a Minister of the Crown and states that it is to be exercisable by Statutory Instrument.

Minister of the Crown includes the Welsh Ministers and various Acts provide that delegated legislation, although made by another person (for example, the General Dental Council), is also to be made by Statutory Instrument.

A Statutory Instrument is also be used when the Queen in Council or a Minister exercises a power under an Act passed before 1947 which is legislative, rather than executive, in character.

Use of a Statutory Instrument is not required where the parent Act does not specify it. This may be the case where delegated legislation is of only limited application and therefore not of general importance. Instead, other provisions may be made for publishing the legislation. So, for example, an Order providing for the transfer of contracts from one National Health Service body to another may only be notified to the affected bodies, and by-laws made by a local council may be publicised through an announcement in local newspapers.
 
One of my water butts has been filled again today.

A couple of weeks ago the local irritating youths turned the tap on in the early hours and drained it. :mad:

It's squelch, squelch, squelch outside.
One cleverly left for work in the fog this morning on her bicycle- hoping weather will hold- and got soaked throughout.
Some kids nowadays :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top