Breeding / Impregnation ......

But we can atleast practice, right? Practice makes perfect!! We need lots of practice!!

I agree its also not just about the financial responsibility, its also about being there for the child!!

Practice does make perfect Marcj1969! And it is fun practice at that. But, my point in all this is that......if you make a child, understand the responsibility. The breeding fantasy is hot, but there are results if you actively practice it vs it just being fantasy.

I had an ex who we did not use condoms, and I have to say I love bare sex. Now, being single I practice safe sex. I miss not have my pussy filled with cum, and feeling skin to skin. I always did everything I could to prevent pregnancy.....I wanted kids, he didn't. I could have never purposely saddled him with another child, just because I had a desire to be a mom. But god I miss that type of sex. OK, I need to go masturbate to those memories of getting filled with cum! :devil:

Practice does make perfect Marcj1969! And it is fun practice at that. But, my point in all this is that......if you make a child, understand the responsibility. The breeding fantasy is hot, but there are results if you actively practice it vs it just being fantasy.

I had an ex who we did not use condoms, and I have to say I love bare sex. Now, being single I practice safe sex. I miss not have my pussy filled with cum, and feeling skin to skin. I always did everything I could to prevent pregnancy.....I wanted kids, he didn't. I could have never purposely saddled him with another child, just because I had a desire to be a mom. But god I miss that type of sex. OK, I need to go masturbate to those memories of getting filled with cum! :devil:

I so agree, and the feeling of hot cum bathing your insides is just incredible, it sends me over the edge every time.

Good point but it is so hot to have bare sex...feels so good:) Hope you enjoyed masturbating to the thought:)

mmmm...very hot. check out my profile for poignant information.

I'd love to be seduced by a busty lady such as sassylilthang. dry or wet adult breastfeeding leading to me going down (with two or three fingers gingerly curved inside her,) to two or three orgasms; then making love...we get carried away...she wraps her legs around me in the heat of the moment....spurt,spurt,spurt,spurt,spurt,spurt,spurt,spurt....her husband watching via webcam on their (allegedly) "off" laptop/desktop. a few weeks later...I get "the call".."Uncle J" continues to ravage her throughout the entire pregnancy or two or three.

I so agree, and the feeling of hot cum bathing your insides is just incredible, it sends me over the edge every time.

It does for me as well! There is nothing hotter then being so close to cumming, and feeling your man swell inside you. Telling him you want his cum inside you, and pulling him deep while he fills you up. Mmmmm! The thought is getting me hot right now! Many times after my ex would cum, I would have an amazing orgasm. Feeling him and his cum inside me as my pussy spasmed on him. *sigh* now I need to masturbate again!

mmmm...very hot. check out my profile for poignant information.

I'd love to be seduced by a busty lady such as sassylilthang. dry or wet adult breastfeeding leading to me going down (with two or three fingers gingerly curved inside her,) to two or three orgasms; then making love...we get carried away...she wraps her legs around me in the heat of the moment....spurt,spurt,spurt,spurt,spurt,spurt,spurt,spurt....her husband watching via webcam on their (allegedly) "off" laptop/desktop. a few weeks later...I get "the call".."Uncle J" continues to ravage her throughout the entire pregnancy or two or three.

you should write this out as a story and submit it.

Sassy if thats you in your AV you certainly look like your built for breeding. I can only imagine how sexy those breasts look full of milk

Loved reading the last few posts. I never thought about breeding/impregnation until recently. It seems so erotic and enticing. I can't wait till I find someone who wants to breed. I'll give in into her deepest desire. Might need to be like Sassy and masturbate. :devil:

Sassy if thats you in your AV you certainly look like your built for breeding. I can only imagine how sexy those breasts look full of milk

Polyamorous, yup that IS me in my AV!! I would love to be preggo. I could have easily had 6 kids. Now that I am in my mid 30's, I'd settle for getting the chance at least once.

My wife has been pregnant twice and given me two beautiful daughters. Honestly she ruined me because I the best sex we had was when she was pregnant. She was so horny and soft and voluptuous at the time. I really wish she was pregnant again, but we are probbaly done with kids.

Pregnant sex is amazing. Having a man fill me with his seed knowing his intent was to impregnate me was flat out one of the most awesome,erotic, carnal acts I've ever done.

Polyamorous, yup that IS me in my AV!! I would love to be preggo. I could have easily had 6 kids. Now that I am in my mid 30's, I'd settle for getting the chance at least once.

And who would want to deny you that chance ? ;)

<---------- Queue here

Geronimo & Sassy: I'd definately be involved in any/all successful impregnations, as I'm rather traditional myself. I'm going to be 36 this christmas and I've got neither time nor patience for open relationships, "room-mates / friends-with-benefits", "fuck buddies", etc. I'm looking for a voluptuous lady with the desire to put a ring on my left hand. I'd love to write out my fantasies as stories but I'm a bit busy working and running my yahoo group online, seeking erotic story authors into breeding, incest-between-consenting-adults, and adult breastfeeding relationships. See my profile for pertinent details.

It does for me as well! There is nothing hotter then being so close to cumming, and feeling your man swell inside you. Telling him you want his cum inside you, and pulling him deep while he fills you up. Mmmmm! The thought is getting me hot right now! Many times after my ex would cum, I would have an amazing orgasm. Feeling him and his cum inside me as my pussy spasmed on him. *sigh* now I need to masturbate again!

Good grief, Sassy...now after reading this I have to go masturbate :devil:

I am fairly traditional. I prefer to do it with a partner that plans to be involved.

Sassy is the real thing fellas. I love the preggo fantasy we play with all the time. You can start a line if you want, but I can assure you that she is taken... ;)

Why don't you tell them a bit about our deal baby? lol

Sassy is the real thing fellas. I love the preggo fantasy we play with all the time. You can start a line if you want, but I can assure you that she is taken... ;)

I think you did a fine job of staking your claim! No need for me to add anymore......except that you do have dibs on my uterus. :p

You do realize....I won't be the only person calling you daddy if our deal works out.

:kiss:

Hey ,far be it for me to be a party pooper but just looking at my map on the wall, isn't Arizona really, really far from the Land of Cheese ?(Ok in this case were talking about milk & Honey not cheese hehehe).
Also if you have some arangement How come you not already there takin care of business hmmmm?

Last edited:
Back