Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's my dream. To not wear boring dress shoes and find awesome boots that fit.

And... um... in exchange, I could offer a butt. Or a head. I think. :D

Well, I don't have the best head on earth, but I am used to it, after all these years. A butt, however, would be a good trade. :D

As for shoes, I had a pair of boots, burgundy leather, short, above the ankle but not to the calf, 4" spike heels . . . I called them my hooker boots.

Well, I don't have the best head on earth, but I am used to it, after all these years. A butt, however, would be a good trade. :D

As for shoes, I had a pair of boots, burgundy leather, short, above the ankle but not to the calf, 4" spike heels . . . I called them my hooker boots.

Right. My butt is yours. :D

And... Oh. Boots. I have never been able to fit my 'tree trunk' feet into any boots to date.

Right. My butt is yours. :D

And... Oh. Boots. I have never been able to fit my 'tree trunk' feet into any boots to date.

I have others. I guess they should go with the legs, although they might not be your style. :confused:

ETA: Here's a pair . . .

boots013_zpse24f06f8.jpg

Last edited:
Very true.

Unrelated blurt:

I'm thinking I should bake a ham tomorrow.

A ham! Do you cook it in coca cola?

Quote:
Originally Posted by damppanties
Right. My butt is yours.

Og posted some lovely boots a bit higher up.

Originally Posted by Steve44UK
I'm pretty sure there are laws governing the gazumping of ongoing tummy transactions... But maybe if you ask really nicely... :)

Pretty pretty please, please on my knees ;)
(Nobody gets my knees, they have the sweetest scar ever to come out of a cruciate ligament replacement op. The surgeon fell for my knee and refused to cut it up too much, I was a bit disappointed as I was hoping for something more butch :D.)

A ham! Do you cook it in coca cola?

Og posted some lovely boots a bit higher up.

Pretty pretty please, please on my knees ;)
(Nobody gets my knees, they have the sweetest scar ever to come out of a cruciate ligament replacement op. The surgeon fell for my knee and refused to cut it up too much, I was a bit disappointed as I was hoping for something more butch :D.)

I have cooked ham that way but not often.

My favorite boots are these. Rugged, not girlie. And comfortable.

Very true.

Unrelated blurt:

I'm thinking I should bake a ham tomorrow.

Wow. I go away for a few hours and you guys are swapping body parts like two Barbies at a yard sale. Awesome!

I feel like there may be a viable business model here. Limbs 'R' Us? Butt-Mart?

Good plan, Lynn. We have the most amazing pork butcher up on the moors near us. I feel inspired to pay him a visit now...

Another unrelated blurt: for the first time this year it's not completely dark when I set off for work. :D

I have cooked ham that way but not often.

My favorite boots are these. Rugged, not girlie. And comfortable.

You must've liked Og's boots.

Damppanties -
I will swap my pink wellies for a butt cheek? HP has already said he likes them. (Photo higher up the thread.)

Steve -
not only is it not dark but it's a fine windy day! She says, rushing out into the garden with arms full of laundry.

:nana:
(Oh, that banana felt good! C'mon, I have been very restrained recently.)

You must've liked Og's boots.

Damppanties -
I will swap my pink wellies for a butt cheek?
Steve -
not only is it not dark but it's a fine windy day! She says, rushing out into the garden with arms full of laundry.

:nana:
(Oh, that banana felt good! C'mon, I have been very restrained recently.)

Gazumping again, Naoko? Dampy's butt-cheeks are already spoken for...

Quite the mulier domesticata, aren't you...? ;)

I think we got your rain. :(

Gazumping again, Naoko? Dampy's butt-cheeks are already spoken for...

Quite the mulier domesticata, aren't you...? ;)

I think we got your rain. :(

I am a high femme MILF from Stepford. I do the ironing in high heels with extra irony ;).

Sorry you got our rain. :( I missed Damppantie's damp butt cheek.

Originally Posted by RedHairedandFriendly
You know, I can see what you did and even if it isn't on the boards.

All this swapping is above board, y'know! We're all over 18 so I think we're entitled to be on here and swap body parts and old boots, aren't we Pilot?

:heart:

I am a high femme MILF from Stepford. I do the ironing in high heels with extra irony ;).

All this swapping is above board, y'know! We're all over 18 so I think we're entitled to be on here and swap body parts and old boots, aren't we Pilot?

Entirely ship-shape and Bristol fashion. No, not those sort of Bristols, Naoko. Honestly... :rolleyes:

Hereafter, I wish to referred to as Anjin-san... :)

Fats Waller had thought or two on the subject.

Have you looked for a pair of Doc Martins ?
Hehe. Thank you, but it's not the boots. It's the feet. I have no ankle. There's leg, and then there's foot. No ankle. See pic.
Damppanties -
I will swap my pink wellies for a butt cheek? HP has already said he likes them. (Photo higher up the thread.)
Yes, sorry. As Steve said, butt's already been swapped. :D

Attachments

• treetrunklegs.JPG
    treetrunklegs.JPG
    100 KB · Views: 17

*chuckles* Swap away, I have no clue what you're talking about. And if you're swapping, maybe that is a good thing. :D or not :devil: :confused:

Hehe. Thank you, but it's not the boots. It's the feet. I have no ankle. There's leg, and then there's foot. No ankle. See pic.

:D

If you wear Doc Martens, no one would know you have no ankle.

If they make rude comments, Doc Martens are great for kicking people on the shins.

Entirely ship-shape and Bristol fashion. No, not those sort of Bristols, Naoko. Honestly... :rolleyes:

Hereafter, I wish to referred to as Anjin-san... :)

Well, I guess you've got the nautical experience and the beard.

331116.jpg

PS I'm not quite domesticata. Just a little bit fera still. Cougarish rather than Tiggerrish ;). (Grrrrrrr. LOL.)

Dampy, I am gutted about the butt cheek. Are you sure you won't reconsider? I'm a bit reluctant to sacrifice an ankle but perhaps a nice elbow? :kiss:

:D

PPS Just found and opened piccie. I think they are real tasty platters of meat! I am considering what I could put on the table for a toe or two. I realise it would have to be a big item for such nice ones :kiss:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back