VA friends

Hello. 30/m in Richmond VA here but travel up and down the eastern part of the state for work. If any women would like someone to talk to feel free to message me, I rarely bite.

soggy southwest...

...Checking in from the drenched western tip of the ol' dominion. Not much to do 'round here of late, but mow, and watch it rain, an rain, an rain...hope everyone has a great Sunday...

Snake....

ex-pat

Well at least I work in Va all day every day! Thank you, rich NoVa people for keeping me employed! Also a Va Tech grad! Go Hokies! Maybe we could
go 'tubing' in the NRV?

540 in the Shenandoah valley myself. 30's male

Glad to see va in here. But the real question is, which are code has the best ladies? I vote mine. 540 rules.

540 in the Shenandoah valley myself. 30's male

Glad to see va in here. But the real question is, which are code has the best ladies? I vote mine. 540 rules.

Since I'm 540 also, I will have to agree :D

Kidding

Hello to all.

I'm originally from VA (540 area code) and will be back there this weekend with my gf. How are the other Virginians today?

Rain on the agenda and humidity? In VA in July? Really? No way!

Lets hope the Hokies have a great season this year.

Let's hope so though I'm not looking forwards to that first game vs Alabama.

No kidding on the rain! Last I checked we were already over the monthly average and it's only a third of the way through the month!

Let's hope so though I'm not looking forwards to that first game vs Alabama.

No kidding on the rain! Last I checked we were already over the monthly average and it's only a third of the way through the month!

Yeah, I hope that game is not ugly. I am scared.

Back