Mine doesn’t always work….

Promising news, especially with the idea that you could bring in some cock rings.

Homburg said:
Everybody says that. It's like a challenge or something. I'm getting to the point where I'm about ready to issue a counter challenge. Something like "Fine, blow me. If I come within ten minutes, I'll give you the keys to my car." Knowing my luck, someone would succeed. =P

Darlin, you don't need to bribe me. I'll blow you for the sake of blowing you. ;)

i never have understood this mentality that if a guy doesn't cum then you didn't blow him right. I don't suck cock to get him to cum, I love his cock with my mouth for the joy of orally pleasing him. If he cums, it's a bonus. It just seems like those who blow to get a guy off rush thru it and don't fully enjoy what they are doing.

the captians wench said:
Darlin, you don't need to bribe me. I'll blow you for the sake of blowing you. ;)

i never have understood this mentality that if a guy doesn't cum then you didn't blow him right. I don't suck cock to get him to cum, I love his cock with my mouth for the joy of orally pleasing him. If he cums, it's a bonus. It just seems like those who blow to get a guy off rush thru it and don't fully enjoy what they are doing.

Good stuff =)

I'm in the same boat. I hate it when that expectation to come is there. Can't ya just suck the damned thing to suck it? Luckily the majority of the blow jobs I've received have been like that, as the ladies that had done so were aware that I was unlikely to come, and didn't take it as a challenge.

I always take it as a challenge and I bring a vibe with me to shore up my chances. LOL.

Homburg said:
Good stuff =)

I'm in the same boat. I hate it when that expectation to come is there. Can't ya just suck the damned thing to suck it? Luckily the majority of the blow jobs I've received have been like that, as the ladies that had done so were aware that I was unlikely to come, and didn't take it as a challenge.

I don't know why this is so funny - but it is. Like I'm imagining Napoleon Dynamite saying, can't you just suck it just to suck it? GOSH!

intothewoods said:
I don't know why this is so funny - but it is. Like I'm imagining Napoleon Dynamite saying, can't you just suck it just to suck it? GOSH!

One of these days I should watch that movie. Then I might find the references more funny.

Homburg said:
One of these days I should watch that movie. Then I might find the references more funny.

It's a really stupid movie. But Mister Man likes to say, GOSH a lot, and it makes me laugh.

intothewoods said:
It's a really stupid movie. But Mister Man likes to say, GOSH a lot, and it makes me laugh.

It looks stupid, and I'm not generally a fan of stupid movies. "Dumb and Dumber" for example, was almost entirely a lost cause in my eyes.

Homburg said:
It looks stupid, and I'm not generally a fan of stupid movies. "Dumb and Dumber" for example, was almost entirely a lost cause in my eyes.

I never saw Dumb and Dumber. I hate stupid movies too, although sometimes months later they will make me laugh. Like Canadian Bacon. When John Candy shows up at the Canadian border in a van spray painted, FUCK YOU CANADA, and the mounties politely inform him that it needs to also be in French. HA!

intothewoods said:
I never saw Dumb and Dumber. I hate stupid movies too, although sometimes months later they will make me laugh. Like Canadian Bacon. When John Candy shows up at the Canadian border in a van spray painted, FUCK YOU CANADA, and the mounties politely inform him that it needs to also be in French. HA!

That sounds funny, actually. And with John Candy being Canadian, it's even funnier.

ETA: Y'know, we're gonna get griped at if we keep on threadjacking. Back to semi-functional penis posts, with apologies to Shanks and my own agoraphobic wang.

Homburg said:

Or you might hate it as I did. LOL!

FurryFury said:
You not likee vibes on the penis?

:eek:

My, husband who rarely if ever comes via blow job does.

Not particularly. Used a vibe for double penetration during regular vaginal sex, which transmits plenty of vibration to the jimmy. Found it distracting, though the concept was hot enough to make up for the distraction. Would up in positions where the vibe was stimulating my taint. Found that wildly distracting to the point of irritation. No thanks.

And have had a finger slipped "accidently" in during a blow-job. Ahem, less than sexy as she got swatted across the back of the head out of pure reaction (not hard, but not gentle either). No thought on that, not even "What the fuck?!?". Finger in the brown eye apparently goes straight to the "slap a bitch" button in my brain. Never happened again.

NOTE: This action precipitated an immediate loss of pressure. Went from about 90-95% to around 70%. After-action reports indicated fault originated from teeth-chatter caused by "slap a bitch" action.

I know quite a few including my husband that would enjoy that sort of "bowling ball" action.

:D

Slapping me would turn ugly for just about anyone though. That brings out my fight not flight mechanism.

*chuckles*

Homburg said:
Can't ya just suck the damned thing to suck it?
Good stuff. This is sig-line quality good stuff.

I'm of the same stripe, apparently. I finish off on my own timetable and it rarely occurs 'tween the cheek and gums" so to speak. I'm much more of a you-should-show-how-much-you-love-to-do-this sort of receiver. You could call it sucking for sucking's sake.

FurryFury said:
I know quite a few including my husband that would enjoy that sort of "bowling ball" action.

:D

Slapping me would turn ugly for just about anyone though. That brings out my fight not flight mechanism.

*chuckles*

That's kinda the point. Finger in the bum evokes instant fight. I apparently do not really possess a functional fight-or-flight. I get fight-or-control response. I honestly cannot think of the last time I've had the urge to flee from anything.

I didn't slap her particularly hard. While it was an uncontrolled reaction, the lizard brain was apparently smart enough to keep a full jackslap from occurring. This means I got teeth chatter instead of getting my dick bit. Survival urge dictates being careful whenever one's wedding tackle is in close proximity to damaging sharp things like teeth.

Sucking = foreplay.

Sucking my guy off is, for me, an analogue to really deep and intense tongue kissing. The main diff is having my arms thrown around his hips and not his shoulders. I'm not goal oriented especially, I'm kind of sexually ADD, and he's another one of those who doesn't blow a load from oral normally.

This is actually a good staying-power kind of thing, in my book. I'm really fine with a round two or three of whatever before anyone gets off.

One thing that's kind of amusing is that I really can't do much penetration with my bull and expect him to not turn completely bitch. He's pretty much unable to stay hard and get fucked, it's a very much one OR the other prospect. He just gets so wrapped up in A or B that something's gotta switch off. This can be manipulated in interesting ways, but I do sometimes wish the reacharound had some effect if we were in that kind of engagement.

Last edited:
midwestyankee said:
Good stuff. This is sig-line quality good stuff.

Heh, thank you.

I'm of the same stripe, apparently. I finish off on my own timetable and it rarely occurs 'tween the cheek and gums" so to speak. I'm much more of a you-should-show-how-much-you-love-to-do-this sort of receiver. You could call it sucking for sucking's sake.

Exactly. Suck with no expectations of orgasm. Fellate for the sake of fellatio alone, and commit fully to fellatio.

"Book of Five Cock Rings".

I will say that I would NOT do well with someone who expected unlimited and tireless fellatio and then got mean about it. Gentle appreciation of my gentle appreciation is required - ears = not handle, kthx.

Netzach said:
I will say that I would NOT do well with someone who expected unlimited and tireless fellatio and then got mean about it.

Eh, boring. Fellatio should last long enough for my partner to get into it, but not long enough for said partner to get tired of it. I want her to want it, not get tired of it.

And ears make shitty handles. That's what hair is for.

Homburg said:
Eh, boring. Fellatio should last long enough for my partner to get into it, but not long enough for said partner to get tired of it. I want her to want it, not get tired of it.

And ears make shitty handles. That's what hair is for.

Nothing is worse than long, thankless fellatio. I love to suck cock, and I was turned off it for the longest time because one of my exes expected me to do it for 30, 45 minutes at a time. Then, he'd bitch because he didn't get off, which, of course, was my fault.

He was a terrible homophobe, so when we finally broke up, I told him the world would be a better place if he'd just admit that he couldn't cum from my blowjobs because I wasn't a man. :p

FYI, he's the only one who ever complained. Everyone has said otherwise. :devil:

Netzach said:
One thing that's kind of amusing is that I really can't do much penetration with my bull and expect him to not turn completely bitch. He's pretty much unable to stay hard and get fucked, it's a very much one OR the other prospect. He just gets so wrapped up in A or B that something's gotta switch off. This can be manipulated in interesting ways, but I do sometimes wish the reacharound had some effect if we were in that kind of engagement.
He ain't the only one.... :eek:

and it has nothing to do with not being all hot about getting fucked -

but then as you can tell from this thread, my dickie is prone to taking time off when ever it damn well pleases :rolleyes:

:kiss:

BiBunny said:
Nothing is worse than long, thankless fellatio. I love to suck cock, and I was turned off it for the longest time because one of my exes expected me to do it for 30, 45 minutes at a time. Then, he'd bitch because he didn't get off, which, of course, was my fault.

Wow, that sounds unpleasant. Not a comment on your technique, I just have a tough time thinking that I would maintain interest in fellatio for that frikken long.

Though once I did, sort. 45 minutes of road head produced the most spectacular orgasm I've ever experienced, but it was 45 minutes because we kept getting interrupted. She would suck like a champ for a while, and we'd hit another small town. She'd start up again when we got through the town. Drove me crazy, and I spent the entire time looking for a quiet spot roadside where we could just pull off and fuck.

And, oh boy, was I thankful afterwards. Blew her mind in return, if you will, a couple of times later that day. Good stuff.

He was a terrible homophobe, so when we finally broke up, I told him the world would be a better place if he'd just admit that he couldn't cum from my blowjobs because I wasn't a man. :p

That's funny as hell.

FYI, he's the only one who ever complained. Everyone has said otherwise. :devil:

Y'know, I've never complained about a blow job freely given. I've griped when it was done in a desultory fashion, sure, but if she is commited to giving her all, I'm pretty much going to be happy. Well, so long as the teeth are kept in check.

Shankara20 said:
He ain't the only one.... :eek:

and it has nothing to do with not being all hot about getting fucked -

but then as you can tell from this thread, my dickie is prone to taking time off when ever it damn well pleases :rolleyes:

:kiss:

It's fine by me, I think it's actually kind of a sweet little brain switch thing - the only thing that's sometimes a bummer is that fucking him is this nice long thing with no real denouement - I don't climax that way, he doesn't either. So it kind of wraps up when I think I'm done and he's in la la land. My screwing him is actually kind of sweet and gentle - a violent assrape is on our fantasy menu I think, but it just never seems that critically important by the time we get a chance to do it in reality.

God, I sound like I'm getting more boring, but I'm not. Maybe I'm kind of a poster child for people fearing that there's nowhere to go once you've done fucking with needles and pee enemas and cockstomping...

Back