Republicans are quite simply un-American

Those are all lies, of course.

Some might possibly be exaggerations, but not lies.

This is the Lit! Drink and post!

I have to give you that one.

All of those you name are more corrupt than any Pub this side of the late Bill Buckley.

Fact checked for your convenience

Join the club! So are we! I got my racist start selling my schoolmates for lunch money.

You worried the book is going to make your wee-little head hurt? Poor racist. Your hero the Orange Nazi can't read either. And it's not like the whole world laughed at him.

I may have turned a page or two in my time.

President Trump isn't my hero, but he is our president and thank God for him or else we'd be under Hillary's rule.

President Trump isn't my hero, but he is our president and thank God for him or else we'd be under Hillary's rule.

Oh, my god, yes. How normal would that be? And we wouldn't have to shake our heads and wonder what vile statement or act the president would accomplish in the next fifteen minutes to keep our attention off of leading normal lives.

You are a nitwit. And I understand you are an illiterate racist. I heard it from Faux Views, so it must be true.

Oh, my god, yes. How normal would that be? And we wouldn't have to shake our heads and wonder what vile statement or act the president would accomplish in the next fifteen minutes to keep our attention off of leading normal lives.

You are a nitwit. And I understand you are an illiterate racist. I heard it from Faux Views, so it must be true.

About half the country voted for Trump. About half the country voted for Hillary.

Trump won. Gripe about it, whine, play what if games... He won.

So about half of the people that voted for Hillary are pissed about it and about half of those are very vocal about it.

Had Hillary won, about half of the people that voted for Trump would have been pissed about it and about half of those would have been very vocal about it.

Apparently not. Gunther seems to have the brain of a lima bean.

See that is one of the many reasons I can't take you seriously.

I'm pretty sure I've never stooped to personal attacks like that against you. Did you never grow up past primary school?

Hillary at any rate would not have been the most ignorant, stupid, incompetent, corrupt, dishonest and amoral president we have ever had. Trump is, and you know it.

It's funny that's exactly how I view Hillary. Possibly not the stupid part but definitely all the others. And that's just giving her the benefit of the doubt. I've certainly seen no evidence of it.

As I posted, Gunther has the brain of a lima bean.

Yawn. You can do better than that can't you?

Then you are aware that Hillary was endorsed by NAMBLA?

What makes you think Trump is going to have a second term? For that matter, what makes you think he'll live another six years?!

Unless you're suggesting he'll be assassinated he is in better health than Hillary.

As far as getting a second term I guess we'll have to wait and see.

And you ran off to make bombs to send them? You had to go off to dinner before getting around to making Pelosi's? Or is it yet to come?

This is what the Republican Party has come to.

The Republican candidates are running on nothing but pure racism and demonization of other Americans, since they have nothing to point to in terms of actual “achievements” (tax cuts for millionaires, anyone?). And on top of that, they're destroying the American economy, destroying American farms, tanking our tourism industry, destroying our respect and influence overseas and giving our stock market a bad case of the shakes.

Even with massive voter suppression and disenfranchisement, it's looking like the Republicans are going to LOSE BIG in the midterms and almost certainly lose both houses of Congress. So what happens?

A mindless lashing at all of Trump's high profile critics, the Republicans have defaulted into murder and terror. This is NOT a big surprise to me. Even before Trump became the leader of the Republican Party, I've seen this as the way Republicans do things, fear, intimidation, violence, murder and terror.

Last edited:
This is what the Republican Party has come to.

The Republican candidates are running on nothing but pure racism and demonization of other Americans, since they have nothing to point to in terms of actual “achievements” (tax cuts for millionaires, anyone?). And on top of that, they're destroying the American economy, destroying American farms, tanking our tourism industry, destroying our respect and influence overseas and giving our stock market a bad case of the shakes.

Even with massive voter suppression and disenfranchisement, it's looking like the Republicans are going to LOSE BIG in the midterms and almost certainly lose both houses of Congress. So what happens?

A mindless lashing at all of Trump's high profile critics, the Republicans have defaulted into murder and terror. This is NOT a big surprise to me. Even before Trump became the leader of the Republican Party, I've seen this as the way Republicans do things, fear, intimidation, violence, murder and terror.

You realise you're responding to a guy that resorts to calling people Lima beans?

No need. It's the same shit day after day...
It's become comical watching people lose their collective shit over this guy....

Who? Keith? He's harmless. Nobody is losing their shit over him. He'll get tired after a couple more years of MAGA.

I do have to concede President Trump could use some fashion advice. But with like $50b in the bank I guess he has the right to march to the beat of his own plumber. So long as he keeps up the good work for 6 more years. And paves the way for a similar president to carry on the next 8.

Last edited:
Who? Keith? He's harmless. Nobody is losing their shit over him. He'll get tired after a couple more years of MAGA.

I do have to concede President Trump could use some fashion advice. But with like $50b in the bank I guess he has the right to march to the beat of his own plumber. So long as he keeps up the good work for 6 more years. And paves the way for a similar president to carry on the next 8.

People losing their shit over Trump.
Its fun to watch....

Then you are aware that Hillary was endorsed by NAMBLA?

Was that a joke? Seriously, tell us. Is the raping of boys funny to you? A turn on? Come on funny guy which is? Do you want to rape boys or do you find the raping of them funny?

Was that a joke? Seriously, tell us. Is the raping of boys funny to you? A turn on? Come on funny guy which is? Do you want to rape boys or do you find the raping of them funny?

Nope. Not at all. I was just imitating you by applying obviously irrelevant/bogus info.

Applying your measure, you clearly have a white sheet and burn crosses.

Have you considered cutting down a little on caffeine? I actually felt some spittle reading your message.

Back