New faces, come say hello....

Newness here

Hi Peeps,

So here it goes. I been dabbling cyber-erotica every now and then, and chanced by Lit. Erotica here. And been loving it since then. Words seduce me beyond well anything else. And that is the prime motive, while brushing over other stuff we go.
A guy about to cross 30(silent shudders), and working as PhD researcher and yes I am from the mighty India :)

When it comes to kinks, they are all over the fantasy land, and depends on the time mood and place. But I am eager to share the delicious kinky thoughts floating all around here and eventually hope to get into erotica stories. Poetry as well, and might happen sooner than prose.

For the asexual activities, I dabble in poetry(non-erotica till now), badminton and a lot of HBO-NETFLIX.

Cheers,
S.

I've been reading and posting stories for a long time, but never really used the forum. I guess I'm trying to do my toes a little deeper into the community.

It's me again, but not again in the same way again @_@ o_0 :3

43, SSBBW, Black/Latina. I enjoy ageplay as a Middle, or sensual domination as a Sub. :) I've been here before, just in a much less kink-focused manner.

Kind of in a huge life transition right now, so it's not the best idea for me to go looking for a Dom, or a Papa, or even a new in-real-life lover for that matter.

However, I do like to write (....I really should write proper smut much more than I do :rolleyes:).

So. Basically here venting steam until such time as I'm more settled. If you're interested in PM roleplay, send me a message, and we'll see if we click! n_n

Last edited:
Welcome to all of the new posters. I hope you enjoy this continuation of your journey into the depths of your sexual pleasure. But, please abide by the few rules we have. They are stickies at the top of each forum. We don't ask much of you.

Read, post and enjoy the forums. Repeat

Just a small test result I am new here

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Rigger
99% Voyeur
98% Exhibitionist
97% Primal (Hunter)
82% Dominant
74% Switch
71% Vanilla
70% Experimentalist
70% Non-monogamist
68% Sadist
63% Rope bunny
61% Submissive
58% Degrader
52% Owner
46% Ageplayer
44% Daddy/Mommy
40% Masochist
37% Brat tamer
31% Master/Mistress
16% Boy/Girl
16% Brat
8% Primal (Prey)
2% Degradee
1% Slave
1% Pet

Hi.

I'm Kezza. I'm turning 30 in a few days (and not coping well at all with it). I'm a bi female who's very curious about the BDSM scene. Not quite sure if I'd be a sub or a dom (when I used to play around with my ex, I would get frustrated when it was his turn to dom because he wasn't very firm, but I always had fantasies about being a sub. I'd probably be a very bratty sub though, I have a smart mouth and love being witty). I'm also permanently single, keeping to one-night stands.

I also LOVE writing, and right now I'm writing a Daddy/Little Girl story which I'll probably submit when I'm not feeling as shy.

Hopefully I can make some new friends and learn a bit more about myself!

Hi.

I'm Kezza. I'm turning 30 in a few days (and not coping well at all with it). I'm a bi female who's very curious about the BDSM scene. Not quite sure if I'd be a sub or a dom (when I used to play around with my ex, I would get frustrated when it was his turn to dom because he wasn't very firm, but I always had fantasies about being a sub. I'd probably be a very bratty sub though, I have a smart mouth and love being witty). I'm also permanently single, keeping to one-night stands.

I also LOVE writing, and right now I'm writing a Daddy/Little Girl story which I'll probably submit when I'm not feeling as shy.

Hopefully I can make some new friends and learn a bit more about myself!

Welcome Kezza

Hello from Aust

Friendly female submissive from Australia.
Currently searching for a good honest Dominant.
Enjoy reading stories and forum posts on lots of kinky topics.
Back on here after quite a few years!

Last edited:
Hello, everyone!

I've been reading Literotica for years, but only created an account recently as I had some questions about BDSM (which I'll be starting a separate thread for). I'm reluctant to talk about myself much (hence my choice of username), but I will admit that I'm an adult straight American male with zero sexual experience, but based on how I feel about the stories I read on here, I think I lean moderately Top and mildly Dominant.

For the purposes of conversation, I can be addressed (and referred to) as "Unimportant", "Mr. Unimportant", "Sir Unimportant", "MyNameIsUnimportant", or "MNIU".

It's nice to meet you all. :)

Greetings. Fragile Rock here. I joined in October, but have been quietly watching the threads for some time now. I am a submissive woman looking to learn more about my flavor of kink. Maybe I can make a few good friends along the way. :)

Hello!

About 10 years ago, I was introduced to bondage and impact and have been interested (if not always active) in many aspects of BDSM. Most recently I had a DD/lg relationship that I found tremendously fulfilling and opened my eyes to a lot of new kinks. It also started my interest in older men. I'm really bad at small talk. I prefer more deep conversation or even very juvenile humor. :)

Cheers!

Hey y'all

Hello to everyone! I'm dariot71 and I've been reading stories and listening to audios here on Literotica for several years. I have some info and a pic on my bio if any is interested. The basics are I'm heteroflexible and I'm more submissive during play. I'm 47yo single, never married and no kids. I'm from south Louisiana about 2hrs west of New Orleans. Until recently I honestly had no idea these forums even existed. It was brought to my attention by a wonderful Mistress who has graciously accepted me as her pet. Hopefully I'll become a regular here and I look forward to perhaps being useful.

Hi I’m a new member from Ireland. I’m all about bimbos and boob jobs and anything to do with ‘fake’, and ‘bimbofication’. I do like some light BDSM but always eager to learn more.

Back