West Richland Tavern.

Watching Tess, Eric chuckles as she giggles. "It's ok it'll taste the same broken, now baste it liberally with the lemon butter. She was adorable, with that determined expression on her face. "Atta girl you're getting the hang of it, alright baste the unbroken on now. Walking over to the oven, putting on an oven mitt. Opens the door removing the roasted potatoes, and he spoons them onto a plate. ''Take the steamer off the pot but use mitts.''
 
DJ nodded, before manning his station. He kept everything from getting burned, making sure to mix things as needed.
 
Tess grabbed a black oven mitt and pulled the steamer basket out of the pot.


"Where do I put it," she asked turning to him and getting steaming water all over the floor,"shit," she stepped over to the sink and held the basket over the drain. She looked at Eric helplessly, and wondered if he would be mad about the mess. Theyd definitely have to clean up really well later.
 
Alexa cut the potatoes up into cubes and started another pan up sizzling with butter. She coated the potatoes in garlic and rosemary before tossing them into the sizzling butter. "Now move aside, and go sit back down, honey," she said, bumping her hip against his and giggling.
 
DJ chuckled, before heading out to get the newspaper. Once he had that, he went inside, fixing a pot of coffee. He looked at Alexa, before asking, "Would you like a cup, or would you rather have orange juice?" He fixed himself a glass of orange juice as well, before waiting for Alexa's answer.
 
"I'll take the coffee. Milk and sugar in mine please," she said, frying the potatoes while making the egg skillet. She put a pinch of salt and pepper in with her potatoes while scrambling the skillet she had made.
 
''Hey relax, it's not any fun if you don't make a mess Tess. Stepping to the grin with the spatula, Eric gets a plate placing the filets on it. ''Drain the water out of the vegetables, and dump them into a bowl. We'll clean up everything after we eat, don't worry about it it's just water.''
 
DJ fixed her drink, smiling as he joined in humming with her. He set her coffee down next to her, before standing next to her, listening to the skillets hiss. The food smelled absolutely amazing, and he leaned in, kissing her softly.
 
"Okay, I can do that," she sighed.

Her ex would have killed her if he had seen her making a mess like this. It was why she let her room get a little messy, as a way to get back at him even though she was gone. She tried to relax and looked for a bowl big enough for the vegetables. There was one on the shelf above the sink but it was just out of reach for her, if she had been wearing her heels it would have been no problem.

"Um, Eric? Can you get that for me?" she looked over her shoulder at him and pointed with one hand to the white tupperware bowl. Most of the water had drained from the basket but she didn't want to sit it down anywhere and make a puddle on the counter so she stayed put, he'd have to reach over her to get the bowl down.
 
Turning off the grill and then the oven, putting the plate of fish down beside the potatoes. ''I'm coming hold on Hun.'' Walking over reaching over to Tess, Eric's groin presses up against her back. Taking the bowl down from the shelf, placing it onto the counter with a grin. ''There you go, when you get the vegetables into the bowl. Add a good bit of butter, grate Parmesan cheese over it and toss.''
 
Turning off the grill and then the oven, putting the plate of fish down beside the potatoes. ''I'm coming hold on Hun.'' Walking over reaching over to Tess, Eric's groin presses up against her back. Taking the bowl down from the shelf, placing it onto the counter with a grin. ''There you go, when you get the vegetables into the bowl. Add a good bit of butter, grate Parmesan cheese over it and toss.''

The second Eric's well muscled body pressed against her Tess held her breath. Without her heels on she came up to only the middle of his chest. The thought crossed her mind of what it would feel like if he'd pinned her like that to kiss her and she almost shuddered. She shook her head once and remembered what he had said to do.

She picked up the block of cheese and looked around, she sort of knew what she was looking for but didn't see it. She opened a couple of drawers and found what looked like a mini version of a cheese grater. She shrugged, it was close enough. She grated a big pile over the vegetables and then tossed them with a big spoon and the other things Eric asked her to add. She held the bowl in both hands and turned around. All these really good smells were making her mouth water and she was starving.

"Done." she smiled happily, holding out the bowl to show him her work.
 
DJ nodded, before going up and getting the plates and silverware out. He set places quickly, before smiling as he looked at Alexa. "All done. What can I do now?" he asked, smiling even more, before kissing her deeply.
 
Alexa smiled and started bringing the eggs and potatoes over and dishes them out. "Now we can eat," she said, putting the skillets on hot pads and sitting down.
 
''Very good job Tess you can make that dish yourself now.'' His mind was still on what her body felt like, how it would feel with her nude body against his. ''I say we get busy eating and don't let it get cold.'' Walking over to the counter to get the fish and potatoes, lifting each plate to carry it to the table.
 
Hannah left from the dogs and ventured into the dining area. She saw a dark figure sitting in the corner and she approached him slowly. "Excuse me Sir?" Her voice was soft.
His cold blue gaze met her bright green one and his deep facial scars glinted in the light. "When were you going to invite me my sweet little whore?"

Hannah gasped softly and backed away. She covered her face and looked away. "D-daddy..."
 
Tess grabbed the forks from the drawer and followed Eric to a table. She sat the bowl down and the forks.

"I'll be right back," she told him.

She untied and stripped off the apron as she walked behind the bar. She grabbed a half empty bottle of white wine leftover from dinner service and two wine glasses and brought them over.

"My dad was Italian, wine at every family dinner," she smiled at him and uncorked the bottle. She poured two glasses and took a sip of hers.
 
DJ took a bite, before groaning. The food tasted amazing. "Alexa, my dear, you are an amazing cook!" he exclaimed. He leaned across the table, before kissing her deeply, expressing his gratitude for her cooking.
 
Eric turned to pull out a chair for Tess, his eyes met hers with a warm smile. ''My Mom is a Scot, so it was Scotch after dinner for her. I didn't drink wine till I got to Rutgers, Coaches Dinner at the athletic directors house.'' Pushing her chair up to the table as she sat, serving a filet onto Tess's plate, roasted rosemary potatoes, then vegetable medley parmesan. Eric lifts his wine glass to Tess. ''To our first meal cooked to together.''
 
Last edited:
DJ smiled. "Like it? I love it! Do you want to just be my private chef?" he asked, his tone letting her know he was joking with her. "Now we have to switch places, as I owe you a meal!" he said, smiling widely.
 
Alexa laughed and shook her head, very amused. "You bought me McDonald's last night," she reminded him, and she took a few bites of her own food.
 
"No, I mean actually cook a meal. I love to cook, so you get to taste what I can make. I even make really good sushi," DJ said, smiling at the memory of learning to make sushi from another fighter while they were kept by his owner.
 
"I love sushi. Especially salmon," Alexa confessed, laughing. "And this is thanks for last night, this morning, the ankle brace, and the lessons on how to fight."
 
Back
Top