Best Positions for Oral

ndoorfin

Literotica Guru
Joined
Apr 17, 2010
Posts
3,532
last night I hooked up with an amazing crossdresser anyway I have 69'd been on my knees but last night I lay on the bed on my back with my head hanging down off the bed while I was throat fucked
I nearly choked but was awesome once I adapted

what is best for you?
 
I love being the throat fucker! Its an especially good position to twist nipples from!
 
Did that with the wife once, got deeper down her throat than I ever have. Only happened the once, but I may have to bring it up again.....
 
the est oral position

My fovorite is 69. you can give and take. But i like her to lie on her back legs dangling down and the pussy staring at me. it is how i like to eat her pussy and also when she takes my cock to deep throat.pm me i love your pms .:heart::heart::heart:
 
Whether it's m/f, f/f or m/m, 69 is probably the sexiest oral position you can do.
 
I love being throat fucked as well, lying back on the bed with my head hanging off. It's also one of my favorite positions to receive oral sex. I love to stroke long and slow while standing above my sucker, I get a great view of his body and my hands can roam freely.
 
I've given guys blowjobs in all the various positions, but my favorite is still to be down on my knees with him standing up and holding onto my head while he's roughly fucking my mouth. It emphasizes for me the slutty, submissive nature of just being a "cocksucker" that I find to be so thrilling and that turns me on so much.
 
I love 69, but deepthroating is tricky business, especially at first. I started off doing 69 sideways, was much easier that way. I also love to be on my knees when I'm sucking cock :D
 
69 sideways works best for me. I like being able to take my time, with one partner 'resting' off and on, just enjoying being sucked, then getting back in the 'sucker' position for a bit. Seems like we can keep each other hard longer
 
I wanna 69 my man- but right now my favorite has gotten to be me on my knees with him either standing or sitting down face-fucking me. It took me a while to get used to, but once I did it was AMAZING.

It's really easy to get addicted to, though...
 
On my knees, him standing, definitely. To be told 'suck my cock, you whore' and do it.
 
I've not tried a 69 position just yet, but my favorite position for giving head is to have the other person sit on a couch and relax while I kneel/sit on the floor between his legs. this lets us both be comfortable and enjoy each others bodies. it also places my face even with the cock...or i can get on my knees and rest my body on my partner's lap. that way i can lick and suck for as long as he can last.
 
Best

"that way i can lick and suck for as long as he can last", I love licking and sucking all night this way!
 
but my favorite position for giving head is to have the other person sit on a couch and relax while I kneel/sit on the floor between his legs. this lets us both be comfortable and enjoy each others bodies.

For the most part I agree wholeheartedly, but every once in a while (for a change of pace) I like it when he is standing, holding my head, with my g/f standing next to him playing with his balls and encouraging him to cum in my mouth.
 
I dont care much for 69, as I'm always the bottom. I don't care for fucking or being sucked. I want to get fucked and do the sucking, that being said, for rough hot sex head hanging off the bed works well. I also really like being on my back, and have ur partner sort of straddle ir chest like a horse, while my head is supported by pillows at just the right angle to be mouth fucked. This is by far my favourite position if there's another member and my ankles come as far back as possible, ass automatically lifts to an angle that supports deep penetration... I love the feelin of being sort of overwhealmed where I'm not given much room to move, and I can't speak to say anything cos there's a cock in my throat. Love it!
 
My Fuck buddy likes it whichever way he gets it. His favorite is to sit on the bed or couch eye level with my dick. That way he can deep throat me and stare up at me. But it also allows him to grab my ass or slip a finger in.
 
My Fuck buddy likes it whichever way he gets it. His favorite is to sit on the bed or couch eye level with my dick. That way he can deep throat me and stare up at me. But it also allows him to grab my ass or slip a finger in.

mmmmmm that is the way I like to do it too...awesome
 
I love to be throat fucked while laying on my back.

My issue with this position is that you can't control how much your partner goes in... when he's close to cumming he won't be much aware of anything else, so caution is definitely advisable.
 
Back
Top