Gay-to Straight

Okay, I agree I with the above discussion. It's all about the person, you'd have to be attracted to something substantial in the personality. Their kindness of spirit, character strengths.

Last edited:
Character A is a young gay man, very self-conscious and insecure. His first sexual experiences were with another man, someone older, who more or less dominated him. He came to see himself as gay because he "got off" on the sex with the other man. Since then, he has become the "token gay guy" with a circle of female friends who all confide in him, since he's "safe." But then things get interesting when he and one of those female friends have a heart-to-heart talk one night, prompted by alcohol (isn't it always?), in which she says she wished she could find a guy like Character A.

And then it goes from there.

This is close to how I would write a story on this. I would have a young man dominated by a man he respected and "convinced" that this was for him, but realizing it wasn't later when a woman showed up he clicked with. I probably wouldn't write it as any of the characters being evil or that overbearing, though. And I think I would enjoy writing it.

The main thing I wouldn't do, though, is write it to be posted at Literotica, where I think it would be torn apart three ways from Sunday without an appreciation of either the writing or how the topic was handled. I'd write it for the mainstream. (There are elements of this in James Michener's first novel, written and shelved years before he became famous.)

This is close to how I would write a story on this. I would have a young man dominated by a man he respected and "convinced" that this was for him, but realizing it wasn't later when a woman showed up he clicked with. I probably wouldn't write it as any of the characters being evil or that overbearing, though. And I think I would enjoy writing it.

The main thing I wouldn't do, though, is write it to be posted at Literotica, where I think it would be torn apart three ways from Sunday without an appreciation of either the writing or how the topic was handled. I'd write it for the mainstream. (There are elements of this in James Michener's first novel, written and shelved years before he became famous.)

I had the character already established in the first chapter as fully gay. Young fellows fooling around. But I like where your coming from. I like your idea. If I get to it my second chapter will be short brief and will be for lit.

-I recieved an email from a reader of a story where I added a brief male gay scene. The reader did not like this.
-He wants me to make the chracter seduced into being striaght, in a next chapter.

-->My question is, are there any stories where a male gay person is turned straight?

Why don't you bottle it, sell it to the rest of the homophobes. Y'all been trying to make us hetero for ever and ever, now you can do it with the stroke of a pen.

If he's really gay, no woman, no way, no how, is going to change him!

I'll tell you a secret, I'm not a lesbian because I have sex with other women. I have sex with other women because I'm a lesbian. No dick or dick head is going to change who I am!

Okay, I agree I with the above discussion. It's all about the person, you'd have to be attracted to something substantial in the personality. Their kindness of spirit, character strengths.

i like this :) its true :cool: my generation just doesn't get all the labeling:confused:

Dyslexicea said:
I'll tell you a secret, I'm not a lesbian because I have sex with other women. I have sex with other women because I'm a lesbian. No dick or dick head is going to change who I am!
That's it in a nutshell, IMO. :rose:

People who do change are innately changeable. Change is part of who they are.

Back