Oral Servitude

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, very nice energy until the end, I would have preferred to see him cum down her throat. It looked like she had cum dripping from her nose... lol

Awe, so this is all cock worship... damn, and here I'm a clit worshiper can't stop and wouldn't I get more turned on my feeling her legs clinch around my head and her body convolsing then I do from getting my own sexual release.

I don't know who to reply to first, so I will take them in order. :) Sir Leo, as gross as it sounds I have had cum go through my nose when my man came at a moment I had to swallow on an out stroke or held my head in a certain position. Laying upside down for a good throat screwing does this at times. :D

Hitmyballs, I am a "cock worshiper" but I also love my clit licked and sucked (gentle please) and lock my legs around a man's head. :D Mmmm Wonderful. So us ladies can enjoy both. :D

I don't know who to reply to first, so I will take them in order. :) Sir Leo, as gross as it sounds I have had cum go through my nose when my man came at a moment I had to swallow on an out stroke or held my head in a certain position. Laying upside down for a good throat screwing does this at times. :D

Hitmyballs, I am a "cock worshiper" but I also love my clit licked and sucked (gentle please) and lock my legs around a man's head. :D Mmmm Wonderful. So us ladies can enjoy both. :D

Hahahah I get off more on the pure pleasure of her release, I have even brought my self to an happy ending from just the rush of her body. Trust me if a girl I like gives ms a chance I'll be licking, sucking, and soft nibbles all over lol

I understand and agree. For me I can get very close to orgasm when a man gets off from my oral artistry. You are also correct that licking your lady or giving a BJ is an all over body act to give the most intense orgasm possible for either. :) My nipples, for example are almost hard wired to my clit hen stimulated. :D

I understand and agree. For me I can get very close to orgasm when a man gets off from my oral artistry. You are also correct that licking your lady or giving a BJ is an all over body act to give the most intense orgasm possible for either. :) My nipples, for example are almost hard wired to my clit hen stimulated. :D

Body worship is a beautiful thing, and it allows you to get closer to the person your with big time. kind of like a primal connection to their inner most workings.:heart: just thinking about it is almost to much to hold back hahahah

I totally agree! You won't get any argument on that from me. :)

hmm, has anyone posted any good clit worshiping videos??? im about to go on a hunt for some. this feels to one sided. i just don't get how so many guys can only want and not give. omg, its so orgasmic to give oral to a lovely lady. then again i think Laura will argue, but clit worship so so much more sexy hahahah

I used t think that I was more into giving oral servitude rather than recieving it, mainly because of my submisive proclivities. But lately I have really focused on letting myself get served and relishing the pleasure of it and loving how excited it gets the giver as well. Especial when the outcome is so intense.

I used t think that I was more into giving oral servitude rather than recieving it, mainly because of my submisive proclivities. But lately I have really focused on letting myself get served and relishing the pleasure of it and loving how excited it gets the giver as well. Especial when the outcome is so intense.

you dont know where you are till you have walked both sides of the road, so I greatly understand. i have had both, i just get off on giving more.

35t7rz.jpg

Yes x I've experienced 'oral servitude' as came naturally to me as a 'Submissive and did actually worship each cock as I performed x Each erection whether welcome or not was a worship to me and found the worship back so exciting as I pleasured and received their thanks in my mouth with absolute pleasure x x x

Yes x I've experienced 'oral servitude' as came naturally to me as a 'Submissive and did actually worship each cock as I performed x Each erection whether welcome or not was a worship to me and found the worship back so exciting as I pleasured and received their thanks in my mouth with absolute pleasure x x x

"whether welcome or not". That's interesting, do tell us more.

I

Would find it extremely pleasurable for you to worship my cock.

I feel oral sex is more intimate than intercourse. I want to feel him inside me but I also want oral sex. I always feel that if I suck his cock why won't he eat my pussy. Oh I know one guy (more) who said I might pee. Well, well so might you. Once I had a man eat me fully and properly (he knew what he was doing) I decided I like it maybe more than actual sex. And if a guy hasn't been drinking beer I love to give head.

how young the guy can be who doesn't eat meat or beer...
like me. and would u like oral
with other race men

ron

I feel oral sex is more intimate than intercourse. I want to feel him inside me but I also want oral sex. I always feel that if I suck his cock why won't he eat my pussy. Oh I know one guy (more) who said I might pee. Well, well so might you. Once I had a man eat me fully and properly (he knew what he was doing) I decided I like it maybe more than actual sex. And if a guy hasn't been drinking beer I love to give head.

As a guy, for me there is nothing in the world more enjoyable and rewarding than eating pussy, I can't understand how any man can not love it, but I know there are some who don't and won't, it is their loss. I also often think that I like it more than normal intercourse, you get so much closer to her , you experience her beautiful textures and tastes in a fuller way, and maybe best of all is how much she enjoys it. I have to agree, it is more intimate. Even if she never returned the favor,I would not deny myself the pleasure of giving her oral.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back