Ladies what's the wierdest thing you stuck in you're pussy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Second Wife Got Pissed One Night And Admitted That As A Teenager When Her Parents Were Out She Would Go To Her Bedroom Strip And Insert A Chocolate Bar Into Her Pussy And Let The Dog Lick It Out.
We Never Owned A Dog But I Occasionally Gave A Bark When Eating Her After Sex.

My Second Wife Got Pissed One Night And Admitted That As A Teenager When Her Parents Were Out She Would Go To Her Bedroom Strip And Insert A Chocolate Bar Into Her Pussy And Let The Dog Lick It Out.
We Never Owned A Dog But I Occasionally Gave A Bark When Eating Her After Sex.

This is wrong on many levels... for one thing, chocolate is bad for dogs! LOL

This is wrong on many levels... for one thing, chocolate is bad for dogs! LOL

Ha ha.

Beer, wine, shampoo Bottles, food, deodorant, hairspray cans, fluffy toys and dolls on my clit. Not all at the same time lol. I think my strangest so far is the detatchable base end of a pool stick, in a bar. Rather thick and a good length. I didn't finish myself off with it as we were with a few friends. My boyfriend at the time dared me due to what I was saying about it. His friends were impressed, mine only slightly less. :p

Ha ha.

Beer, wine, shampoo Bottles, food, deodorant, hairspray cans, fluffy toys and dolls on my clit. Not all at the same time lol. I think my strangest so far is the detatchable base end of a pool stick, in a bar. Rather thick and a good length. I didn't finish myself off with it as we were with a few friends. My boyfriend at the time dared me due to what I was saying about it. His friends were impressed, mine only slightly less. :p

Nothing like potting the pink :D

Ha ha.

Thats the idea Dolly, which did you find the best?

http://www.climaxconnection.com/users/29799/eric60red/pictures/album/9004/picture/52322/view

http://www.climaxconnection.com/users/29799/eric60red/pictures/album/9004/picture/50911/view

Geesh, over the years I have tried everything. Veggies, bottles, handles to all kinds of household items, hairspray and shampoo containers....then moving onto plastic water bottles, filled with warm water, on the days I wanted to fill completely stretched and filled.

Years ago chocolate, and I still remember being amazed that it melted! Don't quite know what I was expecting at the time.
Also a frozen banana. That was great but it didn't stay frozen long enough

Years ago chocolate, and I still remember being amazed that it melted! Don't quite know what I was expecting at the time.
Also a frozen banana. That was great but it didn't stay frozen long enough

I am a self confessed chocoholic, it would be a pleasure to lick the melted chocolate in to my mouth :(

My weirdest.........would have to be the first guy I ever did it with. Looking back he was not only weird but perhaps downright strange. I have no earthly idea what I could've been thinking.

My weirdest.........would have to be the first guy I ever did it with. Looking back he was not only weird but perhaps downright strange. I have no earthly idea what I could've been thinking.

I was drinking a cup of tea, and that post nearly cost me a keyboard!

:rose:

Unusual Item

My Ex-Boyfriend. Once asked me , to let him watch me put a Garden Hoe up my fanny. After I tried it . I have to say it was actually quite a nice sensation.

Anybody say electric toothbrush yet? That spinning little brush was the only way I could cum for years as a young teenager! My first vibrator! Lol

Of everything I've used over the decades (all my dad's tools, foods, random seem-like-it-would-feel-good objects) the oddest is probably the most random. Many years ago i was in one of my out of the way hiding spots, smoking stolen cigarettes and rubbing, and I found a half buried soldier action figure in the dirt. I cleaned it off a it and that thought hit me, that thought that hits everyone "I can masturbate with this". So I did. No idea how it got there, when it got there or why it got there but we were intimate on that day lol.

Of everything I've used over the decades (all my dad's tools, foods, random seem-like-it-would-feel-good objects) the oddest is probably the most random. Many years ago i was in one of my out of the way hiding spots, smoking stolen cigarettes and rubbing, and I found a half buried soldier action figure in the dirt. I cleaned it off a it and that thought hit me, that thought that hits everyone "I can masturbate with this". So I did. No idea how it got there, when it got there or why it got there but we were intimate on that day lol.

G-Spot Joe?

Bam! But seriously, thinking back it was probably pretty awesome, given the shapes and angles.

Buzz, woody, or G-spot joe would be a tough decision, but a woody with spurs sounds interesting.
I'll be clean up clyde

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back