Say Something

Well you must have incredible hearing, as I have not recorded mine yet :p

I apologize profoundly, madam. I thought yours was what turned out merely to be one of the voices in my head. Still, the voice I attributed to you is one of my favourites and only very rarely commands me to slaughter the innocent, so there's a compliment, if you will.

I apologize profoundly, madam. I thought yours was what turned out merely to be one of the voices in my head. Still, the voice I attributed to you is one of my favourites and only very rarely commands me to slaughter the innocent, so there's a compliment, if you will.

Well I must say, that is beyond a doubt the most unique, interesting and pleasing compliment I have had today.., no this week. Hmm.... yeah. This week :p :kiss:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s03zci5cDtqp

Tis me, I was going to read a story about sheep but thought that might put people to sleep.

You've got a great kiwi accent, unlike my terrible whiny one peppered with ehs (I know that doesn't look right but how on earth should that be pluralised?) I think I'll blame moving up north for that.

As an aside, I'm loving this thread! I'm finding it funny how everyone's voice seems to suit them perfectly - especially satin and bibunny.

I'd post a recording of myself if I still had a mic - might get one soon. ;)

Thanks guys :)

I am really enjoying listening to people's voices and putting a voice behind the writing as it were.

What a great thread, Seela!

I've enjoyed hearing the different accents and putting voices to names very much. Some of you have sounded just like I expected, while others have sounded nothing like. :D

I'm über stressed at the moment, but once I'm done packing and the move is complete I'll post a recording. If I can figure out Vocaroo, that is. :rolleyes:

What a great thread, Seela!

I've enjoyed hearing the different accents and putting voices to names very much. Some of you have sounded just like I expected, while others have sounded nothing like. :D

I'm über stressed at the moment, but once I'm done packing and the move is complete I'll post a recording. If I can figure out Vocaroo, that is. :rolleyes:

I'm really glad I started this thread, too! And like you, I've found most people sound exactly I've expected, but there have been a couple of surprises too. None unpleasant, though. :)

I hope you'll add your voice. Vocaroo is really easy to use if your mic works. Just click record and start speaking. :p

I'm really glad I started this thread, too! And like you, I've found most people sound exactly I've expected, but there have been a couple of surprises too. None unpleasant, though. :)

I hope you'll add your voice. Vocaroo is really easy to use if your mic works. Just click record and start speaking. :p

I do have a question. The one recording I couldn't really hear well was CutieMouse's. Did anyone else have a problem, and if so, is there any way to fix it?

Thanks!!! :)

Oh. And fair advance warning, I do have a bit of a Texas twang! ;)

I do have a question. The one recording I couldn't really hear well was CutieMouse's. Did anyone else have a problem, and if so, is there any way to fix it?

Thanks!!! :)

Oh. And fair advance warning, I do have a bit of a Texas twang! ;)

Yeah, the volume was really low. I could hear it with headphones, but not without. No way to fix it except for just amping up your volume to the max, unless you record it on your computer and then play with it there, but that seems like an overkill. Try headphones, maybe?

Yeah, the volume was really low. I could hear it with headphones, but not without. No way to fix it except for just amping up your volume to the max, unless you record it on your computer and then play with it there, but that seems like an overkill. Try headphones, maybe?

Will do. If I can figure out where I've packed them. :(

Will do. If I can figure out where I've packed them. :(

Oh yeah, the joys on unpacking. Make sure you have a huge trash bag on you at all times when you're unpacking, because you'll notice that you've hauled lots of crap with you that you'll want to get rid of. At least that's what always happens to me.

I hope you'll find them, and I hope you'll add your voice soon, too. (To keep this even remotely on topic :p)

http://soundgasm.net/u/ShyTease/Audio-Bump

(Not available on my homepage this is just for the thread nothing sexual so no need for privacy)

I'm trying to pin down your accent - there was a trace of something underneath - midlands? :)

Love it!! You brought up a good point... I wonder how many times most people recorded their voice before submitting one. The one I submitted was my first try. I'm working on not over thinking things.

I did it once and went with it - there is a danger of it "never being right" even after two dozen takes...

Back