trying to find a story PLEASE HELP ME

chewytodd5

Virgin
The story starts off with the husband noticing that the wife is wearing clothing that he has asked her not to, then he talks to his coworkers ( friends ) about it. One of his coworkers (female) brings a story for him to just read and to think about it so that they could talk later. Next he finds out that not only has his wife cheated on him but she has been marked - tattooed ( mark's ). They get into a heated fight about what she has done, I'm not sure if she leaves on her own or if he tells her to leave. He reads the story from the coworker, it is a story of two females being submissive and having a master. In short after husband and wife meet again and he finds out that she has had numerous affairs or one night stands that one of those affairs was his married bother. He was crusted and told her it was over and their was no hope for them. She kills herself he ends up with three sub's and his brother and him make up. Please can not find this story anywhere have gone Thur all of the tags any and all searches. If someone knows the name of this story and authors name please forward it to me please. Thanks T

Back