Ratings

guys, why bother with commenting on persistent submissions by those that never bother to comment on others? you are feeding parasites. but, if you want to get up to your ass in leeches, well, I made that mistake.

guys, why bother with commenting on persistent submissions by those that never bother to comment on others? you are feeding parasites. but, if you want to get up to your ass in leeches, well, I made that mistake.

Well, I'm the new kid on the block, so I really know who all those people are yet.

Well, I'm the new kid on the block, so I really know who all those people are yet.
well from one knothead to another, a friendly warning -time waste. hey you want yo buy a bumper sticker? I have to find a way to make up for these poetry losses

Total revue
$1 (won on a bet)
-$25 (lost on a bet)
-$6000 (cups of coffee)

that's a big hole I dug.
(i'm not counting the beer, the books, the babes - all good write-off's if the IRS isn't looking, research, ya know)

now go leave a comment or two on some of the dingleberries in new poems, it's good practice.
Senna has one about the loss of a calender or something.

That's why. :cool:

Another reason. I have enough fingers in my hands to count the people who have bothered to teach me anything, and it should be obvious that those are the people I'm most likely to bother with.

I also prefer to sit down and read a lot of a person's poems, one after another, rather than going into "New Poems" and jumping from person to person. And I really, REALLY wish there were tags in place. Hopefully, in a few months, they'll become available.

That's why. :cool:

Another reason. I have enough fingers in my hands to count the people who have bothered to teach me anything, and it should be obvious that those are the people I'm most likely to bother with.

I also prefer to sit down and read a lot of a person's poems, one after another, rather than going into "New Poems" and jumping from person to person. And I really, REALLY wish there were tags in place. Hopefully, in a few months, they'll become available.
I'm not a fan of tags. Truth in advertising.
In new poems, I once made that mistake, reading all the crap, than you start to see, 5-10-15 in a week from the same name. One asshole, I would cut and paste the poem back into the comment.
Or another matter, some better poets offer the same thing over and over again, point that out, they get pissed. Mock them as in "biteme" the thread get's moved and buried. Literotica is not a nice place. I am not a nice person. Perfect Match!
Now, from newbs I don't expect much, nor do I expect a though line by line, but it is nice to see at least an interest pretended. "Muddy" made me think.
You, sir, are rare. As I pointed out, relative value, people that leave comments are more valuable than people that leave poems, I think they are interested, they get my attention. Of course I make exception for Tazz, he does not talk about the poem, I had a routine going with his "comments" in bite me. I guess someone complained, or the mods got pissed with me clogging up shelve space or something. Read Emp instead. Where did my H's go, ho,ho,ho? Right down the anon hole. Hey four more syb's I could go clog up American Sentences, except it is two sentences. I need some rhymes, ho and hole, I feel a poem coming on. No wait
Where did my H's go,
ho,ho,ho?
Right down the anon hole.
O, my soul!
Now, I'm really, really pissed; an AABB rhyme scheme - puke.

Commentatering was something I rarely did to begin with because .... well .... I was preoccupied with writing and posting under multiple identities. It can be quite time consuming literally being more than one individual. High productivity, low participation.

Commentatering was something I rarely did to begin with because .... well .... I was preoccupied with writing and posting under multiple identities. It can be quite time consuming literally being more than one individual. High productivity, low participation.
pick your targets and balance.

I'm not a fan of tags. Truth in advertising.

Isn't the title advertising, too? :) Think of tags as a multi-dimensional title.

Wouldn't it be nice to be able to navigate the poems by type? E.g., if one wants to find a specific form, or a specific subject. Well, *I* would like to.

You, sir, are rare.

http://youtu.be/B9tF3KgEdAI?t=41s :rolleyes: :D

Of course I make exception for Tazz, he does not talk about the poem, I had a routine going with his "comments" in bite me.

You'll probably hate me for saying this, but I actually like his comments. Sure, they are pretty "WTF", but not useless. Just the other day I read something I did not understand. I left a comment, nonetheless. I return ten minutes later and Tazz left a comment; his one liner perfectly explained what I had missed. It's like he was, in his own bizarre-Tazz-language, trying to nudge me toward the meaning. His comments are often funny, too.

I almost feel like he is composing one gigantic, epic poem consisting of all the one liners he left around Literotica. Wouldn't that be something? :D

it's like he was, in his own bizarre-Tazz-language, trying to nudge me toward the meaning. His comments are often funny, too.

I almost feel like he is composing one gigantic, epic poem consisting of all the one liners he left around Literotica. Wouldn't that be something? :D

now that's a post :cool:

and, yes, wouldn't it be something?

Isn't the title advertising, too? :) Think of tags as a multi-dimensional title.

Wouldn't it be nice to be able to navigate the poems by type? E.g., if one wants to find a specific form, or a specific subject. Well, *I* would like to.

You'll probably hate me for saying this, but I actually like his comments. Sure, they are pretty "WTF", but not useless. Just the other day I read something I did not understand. I left a comment, nonetheless. I return ten minutes later and Tazz left a comment; his one liner perfectly explained what I had missed. It's like he was, in his own bizarre-Tazz-language, trying to nudge me toward the meaning. His comments are often funny, too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZeDFwTcnCc
did you ever get there?

Back