Roadside Hotel

She grinned and shook her head as she leaned into kiss his lips still sinking down on him.

"mmm it's perfect in here...don't worry we'll get to that lube soon enough."

Evie started to move up and down on his lap starting to loosen up a little letting him get further into her.

She settled onto him... loving the feeling of being inside of her, his cock throbs hard inside of her.

"fuuuuck... that feels sooooo amazing"

his hands wrap around her, holding her waist... His head moves up to kiss her.

She started to bounce up and down on his cock slowly at first before leaning into kiss him back. As they kissed she moved up and down on him moaning into his lips. Evie almost couldn't believe that she was fucking him in the hot tub like this.

Ben begins driving his hips upward forcing himself deeper inside of her. His hands move around her ass cupping her ass to lift her up and down.

"your pussy is so perfect baby"

his cock throbs hard inside of her....

"how many times do you think we can fuck tonight?"

She moans as he pushes himself deeper into her pussy. Driving down on him she leans in and kisses his lips before he tells her how good it is.

"mmm I think we can get in several more times."

She smiles and fucks him harder and faster wanting them both to cum before they get out of the hot tub.

Ben was worried because he knew he was about to cum... and it would be pretty quick. However she was fucking hot and her pussy was perfectly tight.... he was at ease with her answer...

"Thats so good because i am so close.... you just feel so damn nice..."

His hips meet her thrusts starting to make a bit of splashing and sloshing in the tub....

"mmmm so good baby"

She moaned and screamed in pleasure as he fucked her more. Evie grinned when he said he was close to cumming.

"Mmm fill me up baby."

She was so close to cumming for him and wanted him to cum with her not after her.

bens hips gave a few irradic thrusts... nearly pulling out at one point and then finally thusting back in, nearlly lifting her out of the water... his cock throbbed hard as a spurt of cum shot out of his cock and deep inside of her....

She screamed as he flooded her pussy with his hot cum and her body shuddered as she was cumming with him.

"Oh fuck this feel so good Ben...fuck..I'm cumming with you."

again he thrust in and out with a few very odd and irradic thrusts... shooting another spurt of cum inside of her.... slamming her hips down onto him and emptying himself inside of her....

then wrapping his arms around her and pulling her in nice and close... laying back and soaking it all up...

She laid against him with his cock deep inside of her and she started to nibble at his neck guessing he would be a little sensitive after cumming so hard. Whispering seductively in his ear.

"Can't wait to see what you have for round 2"

"yeah well dont forget about round four either...."

he made his cock throb inside of her knowing that she would be sensitive...

She moaned and shivered as his cock throbbed inside of her.

"mmm yes I can't wait."

She wiggled against him before slowly getting up and leaning over to kiss him.

"How about we get out of the tub and see what other positions are fun for us."

"for sure"

he sat there as she rose over him...

"fuck that was amazing baby....."

She grinned to him and got out of the tub grabbing a couple of towels to dry off with one and handing him another.

"mmm yes it was baby"

Ben stands up from the tub still pretty damn solid... he walked over to the basket of spa supplies and grabbed a bottle of body lotion from it...

"hey lay down here baby...." He pointed at the bed. "how about a bit of a message...?"

He got a handful of the lotion....

She happily laid down on the bed and waited for her massage. She couldn't wait to have his hands on her again. She moaned softly in anticipation of the massage.

"ohh this was such a good idea."

Ben hovers over Evie as she layed on her stomach... He rubbed his hands together to spread the lotion around and began working on her shoulders... moving his hands around and working out her muscles. He imagined that this probably felt pretty good because of all of the driving she had done that day.

He worked his hands lower by her waist line and decided he would get a better vantage if he straddled over her thighs.... the view was amazing... her hour glass figure.. her long brown hair... the peacefull look on her face....

He worked lower massaging her ass for a bit and then her thighs, skipping the inner part for now... He would get to that soon enough..... and then moving down to her calves and feet. then starting to move back up again.

She moaned softly as he started to massage her and she half wondered if he did this for others too but didn't ask it out loud because she really didn't want to know at the moment.

"wow you have great hands babe...I so needed this."

She giggled a little and rested there with her eyes close almost purring as he continued to massage her body.

"I am so glad... the view is sooo amazing"

Ben worked his way up from her calves again. THen to her thighs. He reapplied some of the lotion and rubbed the back sides of her legs working into her inner thighs, each time his fingers getting closer and closer to her pussy untill finally he was grazing her lips.

He found them wet and swollen so his fingers parted them easily. His fingers slid up and down her slit and at times stopped on her clit. At times he would move his fingers off of her clit and then inside of her..... "fuck she is sooo wet he thought to himself..."

She smiled to herself at that compliment and laid there enjoying his hands on her. A few moans escaped her lips as he was working so well on her. But it was when he went between her legs and his fingers slid up and down her slit and he stopped at her clit. Evie moaned out even more and grinned up at him.

"You going to do something more there or just tease me baby?"

She said..."You going to do something more there or just tease me baby?"

and Ben smiled..."what are you in such a hurry for?"

He worked on her ass for a second then, while straddling her legs, worked his way further up her back. He massaged her sides working into the middle then up to her shoulders. As he got up to her shoulders his cock was pressing right into her ass. A couple of times with the shift of his hips he pressed it down between her cheeks so the head was pressed right against her lips...

His hands worked on her lower neck and then up into her scalp...

"I'm not but it was feeling really good."

She smiled back to him and laid back down resting her on the bed as he started to work on her once again. As he massaged up she couldn't help but let out moans of pleasure as his cock pressed into her ass and even rested against her lips. She wiggled against him with a grin teasing him as he was teasing her.

"Oh that is nice very nice"

"I'm not but it was feeling really good."

She smiled back to him and laid back down resting her on the bed as he started to work on her once again. As he massaged up she couldn't help but let out moans of pleasure as his cock pressed into her ass and even rested against her lips. She wiggled against him with a grin teasing him as he was teasing her.

"Oh that is nice very nice"

Ben continued to press the tip of his cock against her lips. While massaging her shoulders and neck. The movement of his upper body resulted in just enough movement in his lower body to provide the perfect tease. However Ben had enough.
He pulled her hips up with his hands and pressed his hips forward. Sliding his cock inside of her barely... essentially fucking her with the tip of his cock.

She moaned out as he teased her while giving her the massage. When he started to fuck her with just the tip of his cock she wiggled back hoping to get more of him in. When it was all too much she looked back at him and grinned.

"Baby please fuck me..I need to feel you in me again and not just the tip."

He had her so horny that she was about to go crazy over it.

Back