Guys I wanna talk about cum

If he has a stronger more intense orgasm, he may be edging during the day. Or during your sex'capades your edging for him....he's fucking away then slows too prolong his orgasm. then when he pops....its like hubby rush-more. I have always had big cum shots. Not very often is it chunky.

I believe the more chunky, is a cause of more seamen... and less ejaculation. did you google it...you'll find what your looking for

as for taste...beverage will make a taste different. lots of coffee...bitter... as with booz. fruit juices will sweeten it a bit.

I always had more cum... I find if I am very sexually aroused and good foreplay I can come multiple times in an evening. The power shot I experience usually on the second time I cum in an evening, lot if juices and little semen

Personally, I find that arousal is the best for producing a strong shooting orgasm. There are times when she really gets me going before we get going, if you know what I mean. Those times I can often really shoot. Like easily 2 feet horizontally

Other times, like when I'm a bit tired, or stressed (even just slightly), or at a natural ebb in my cycle, the amount of semen and fluids are much less and the power behind the orgasm is much less. Sometimes I barely make it from me to her.

It's like erections. Sometimes I'm rock hard, other times a bit softer. It varies daily.

Orgasm intensity can also vary. Again, I believe it's an arousal thing. What I don't mean is whether I'm into her (or he into you) but whether I'm tired, or hungry, or stuffed full, or distracted, or.... There are times when my head just isn't in the game for whatever reason. The sex is still great, but it's not that OMG YES! instnsity.

Interestingly enough, when it's a strong orgasm, I grunt as I begin to cum. I can't help it. This may be an indicator of sexual attraction after the fact. Or not. Awareness or waiting to see if you/your guy does this too may even inhibit it. I ain't Doctor Ruth to say. (Egads! I must be old if I remember her as a sex counselor. So, just forget I mentioned her - ok?)

Time between orgasms can vary the intensity. For me, 2-3 days abstinence usually leads to a very odd feeling orgasm the next time we enjoy each other. Afterward, I'm back to normal.

Semen volume and consistency can be based a lot on hydration but there are other factors. Again, this is in my case. A shorter session can lead to thicker cum. Or more. Longer sessions tend to lead, again for me, to thinner and more liquid cum. There can be less volume on the longer sessions as well. Even with or without the strong pump/power the volume can vary. To be crude, there can be a strong pump with a huge load followed by smaller shots with less power until finished. Or there can be a strong pump with a thin sticky stream reducing in volume and amount with each additional pulse. Or anything in between.

I've noticed the consistency thinning to be true whenever my testicles draw up tight and stay there from a prolonged session (self denial?) before I orgasm. This may be in my head from trying to please her more than myself causing a physical manifestation or my prostate making more fluids. I don't know if the mental thing is true. I do know that physically this happens to me.

Yes the taste can be varied. Or so they tell me. I prefer a different taste. A happy pussy is a tasty pussy.

It may depend on the prostate. It sounds like the stronger orgasms contain more prostatic fluid, which will make the ejaculate thinner while the thicker ejaculate is primarily semen.

From a guy's perspective cum consistency can kind of be a mystery too. I do find however, the more liquid, long distance shots seem to come more consistently when the build up is prolonged i.e. Edging, loads of teasing, or fucking for a long time before ejac. Same thing with prostate play. Unfortunately there doesn't - in my case - seem to be a way to produce a cum shot made to order.

I have been searching for answers and thought maybe the fine men of Lit might have some insight.

Now hubby and I are on a sexual roller-coaster ride our bedroom antics have been pretty good for an old married couple.

Things have become more intense longer etc, and as well it seems my husband can have 2 types of orgasm/cum.

One being the standard smallish thick like, but lately he can also have a power shot, with much more liquidy type cum.

The 2 are also a distinct taste difference, the stronger one more bitter, as well as this one is much more intense for him, like shaking and shit.

Now I know food and exercise makes a difference, we had him eating pineapple for a week and I woke him up every morning with a BJ to see lol...... anyways.

Also it can happen in the same night type thing so not like one day it's this and then next day it changes during.

So any ideas?? And no not trolling or any of that :rolleyes: just looking for opinions and such.:eek:

I can't speak for the taste, but I can say that the more turned on I am and the longer the orgasm is delayed, the more I get a "power shot" as you describe it. Try edging with him for an extended period. Check the results and report back to us. ;)

Back