Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
EJFan said:
sweet... a threesome!

like i said... we were all supposed to meet at the diner but none of your asses showed up.

I'm so glad you're back. I'm not kidding--I have tears in my eyes here. Welcome back and if you leave again, you're gonna get such a boobie-swat! :rose:

quoll said:
Oh hell, go...stay...go...stay grrr :mad:
what would you do quoll?

stay = good company and some laughs

go = boobies! :nana:

not that easy a decision, is it?

EJFan said:
i thought we were supposed to meet at the deli on the corner. i've been there waiting for you mother fuckers but wound up standing there with my sweet gherkin in hand all by myself.

I swear...do we have to freaking tie you down?!? Cause I'll do it and then BG can boobie swat you and SW, I am sure, will trout-smack you.

EJFan said:
what would you do quoll?

stay = good company and some laughs

go = boobies! :nana:

not that easy a decision, is it?

You could hide around the corner until the BooBies come out, then I'll give you a yell, it's a win win situation. :p

quoll said:
You could hide around the corner until the BooBies come out, then I'll give you a yell, it's a win win situation. :p
have you considered taking a job with the UN? this is a brilliant idea!

EJFan said:
have you considered taking a job with the UN? this is a brilliant idea!
I have had to work with uncomfortable nuts on a few occasions, it's not all it's cracked up to be.

I've been up for a grand total of 20 minutes; I need a nap already and the weather is not helping me to not want to to just crawl back in bed.

Hmmm..it was being funky last night. And I think you and LJ lost something in a poker game, Silver.

rev: i won't speak for anyone else but this requires that one either be doing something fun or sleeping b/n the sheets.

SJ: that's never a good feeling.

ed

silverwhisper said:
i hate that my blogging site is down.

[twitch]

ed
Still? Good grief! It went down this morning about 9am for 'server maintenance' just as I was about to comment. So that's 5 hours and counting...

My right bicep and tricep hurt something fierce...and I have NO idea why or what I may have done to them.

SJ: sorry to hear about your arm. are you sure you didn't injure it getting in some trout-smacking practice? :D

funny thing: did you know that the forums were down from around 3 am to 5 am EDT?

i always use the timestamps in am pics to gauge the length of the outage. :>

ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back