True Story of GF hooking up with my best friend

SharingBF

Virgin
Jamie is my GF and Dave is best friend.

Dave is quirky and a little nerdy and always got under her skin but he was always trying to sneak peeks of body or down her shirt. He even crept to a door once we left open while she was changing.

Jamie is gorgeous and frankly out of my league. 5'3 108 blonde, blue eyes, large 34 C/small 34 D and completely shaven. She liked showing off some and when Dave got married she hated his wife and showed even more just to piss her off.

Leading up to this, during sex we would often talk about threesomes or seeing her with another guy and eventually we got drunk one night and fueled by drunkenness, hate for Dave's wife and being horny from fooling around Jamie agreed to put a plan in motion that involved Dave getting the head I knew he fantasized about because he shared with me.

After drinking a while together Jamie and I were fooling around and I told her how Dave had mentioned he had dreams of her giving him head. Originally she was grossed by the idea but I had joked how much of a hit it would be to Dave's prudish wife. This seemed to get her going cause she was not a fan of his wife.

Dave had seen Jamie blow up on me and us have fights because we were both extremely passionate people in "everything" we do. We fantasized about what if she texted him to pick her up at the elementary school by us because we had had a fight and she stormed off and that she needed to get out. After she got in the car, she would say how thankful she was and if there was anything she could do to show she was thankful. We said that she should rub his leg and hint. We had discussed letting it lead to head at max. However Jamie discovers Dave had a huge cock that led her to do more.

I can gave the history and the details if it sounds like an idea that interests you.

Last edited:
Is there something wrong that is causing no one to be interested?

Its the sort of thing that, whilst terribly exciting in real life, is a bit pedestrian in erotica. I understand that your gf is very sexy, but just about everyone is very sexy in erotica. I understand that your friend has a big surprise for her, but if that big surprise is what I think it is (and not, say, an extra set of genitals) then almost every guy in erotica has a big surprise. I understand that your gf was uninterested at first but then came around later - and that is always a nice sexy surprise - it is still an erotica staple.

Its a wonderfully erotic real life story and I'm jealous as hell of your gf, I wish that kind of shit happened to me, but it needs something else to make it compelling erotica.

Belinda

Its the sort of thing that, whilst terribly exciting in real life, is a bit pedestrian in erotica. I understand that your gf is very sexy, but just about everyone is very sexy in erotica. I understand that your friend has a big surprise for her, but if that big surprise is what I think it is (and not, say, an extra set of genitals) then almost every guy in erotica has a big surprise. I understand that your gf was uninterested at first but then came around later - and that is always a nice sexy surprise - it is still an erotica staple.

Its a wonderfully erotic real life story and I'm jealous as hell of your gf, I wish that kind of shit happened to me, but it needs something else to make it compelling erotica.

Belinda

Thank you for the input. It was a very erotic experience and I was hoping to make it come to life in story form. I see where you are coming from.

Just because it's cliché doesn't mean it shouldn't be done again.
In sex, as in life, there is nothing new under the sun...

Try writing it yourself. What do you have to lose?

Thank you for the input. It was a very erotic experience and I was hoping to make it come to life in story form. I see where you are coming from.

Do you mind sharing what the 'big surprise' was here? It might attract more writers to take a shot at the story :)

For myself, I tend to stay away from "true stories." I notice a lot of what you say is in the past tense. This suggests it's something of a "revenge fuck" so to speak, otherwise you would be using a lot more "we" and present tense.

You didn't share all the details here is a huge turn off for any writer worth their salt. Nobody should message you ever for any reason.

For myself, I tend to stay away from "true stories." I notice a lot of what you say is in the past tense. This suggests it's something of a "revenge fuck" so to speak, otherwise you would be using a lot more "we" and present tense.

The past tense situation was because I was meaning before this happened. This is most definitely not a revenge fuck or anything. It was something that just happened.

You didn't share all the details here is a huge turn off for any writer worth their salt. Nobody should message you ever for any reason.

I apologize for not giving more details. I never asked help writing something before so I didn't know the line between too much detail. I figured if I gave the overall gist a dialogue would cover the rest as I am not good at writing the whole story anyway. Thank you for taking the time to respond though.

I will add detail.

Yes, the more detail you add here...perhaps a "fictional element" of something you wished happened, or something juicy that happened you love recalling...the better. It has been the consensus that most authors won't just cater to readers/people requesting stories. I mean, say someone did contact you saying they'd love to give your story a try, and you tell them a key element involved DPing your girlfriend or bi male activity and that's a "hard limit" for the author? At that point perhaps you both wasted your time. Also, maybe the author begins adding "too much fiction" to your tale because they ran with their muse and the story is no longer what you wanted...

Adding that detail here allows countless authors the chance to read your idea. Also, someone may make a suggestion...and you discover you love it...and then another member of the board posts with "What about this ___________ too? That's what we call collaboration here. Sometimes it may derail a thread/idea, and sometimes it may help. Even better, sometimes an author comes along and says "I love this and will give it a try!"

:)

Welcome to Lit and good luck!

The past tense situation was because I was meaning before this happened. This is most definitely not a revenge fuck or anything. It was something that just happened.

I'm sorry, but something is fishy. If this really happened to her then why have someone write about it? If this sounds like such a great idea to her, then you should have her make a profile here and post pointers about why it was such a great idea to her too.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but something is fishy. If this really happened to her then why have someone write about it? If this sounds like such a great idea to her, then you should have her make a profile here and post pointers about why it was such a great idea to her too.

This is something to happened to is as we are a couple. Would having her add insight to make it any more real? I apologize that somehow you feel offended by this notion.

This is something to happened to is as we are a couple. Would having her add insight to make it any more real? I apologize that somehow you feel offended by this notion.

The notion doesn't offend me, I'm just more likely thinking it's just a bunch of bullshit, like how guys post nude pics of their girlfriends on the internet because their girlfriend WANTS the pics posted.

...yeeahh, riiiight. ;)

I'm just going to say, if this is real, and you two are that passionate about it being written, then perhaps you two should write it, because passion is one of the most important factors in something being written.

The notion doesn't offend me, I'm just more likely thinking it's just a bunch of bullshit, like how guys post nude pics of their girlfriends on the internet because their girlfriend WANTS the pics posted.

...yeeahh, riiiight. ;)

I'm just going to say, if this is real, and you two are that passionate about it being written, then perhaps you two should write it, because passion is one of the most important factors in something being written.

Well again I am sorry you think it's BS. It's not. It is a very passionate thing that happened but we are not good with technical writing like setting the perspective... Do we tell it from her perspective, mine, or Dave's.

I don't want to keep going back and forth. I respect your perspective and opinion.

Well again I am sorry you think it's BS. It's not. It is a very passionate thing that happened but we are not good with technical writing like setting the perspective... Do we tell it from her perspective, mine, or Dave's.

I don't want to keep going back and forth. I respect your perspective and opinion.

I'm not interested in writing this one, so this might be a useless opinion, but for me the only interesting perspective is Jamie's. She's the one that goes on a journey. She's the one that gets the big surprise - and you still haven't confirmed that it ISN'T an extra set of genitals.

Warning though, a woman's POV DP / spit-roast is a no-no for me. She can do two guys in turns and still be sexy and in-control, but DP/SR just makes her a slut (please no offense intended, I should say if *I* was being roasted by two guys then *I* would feel like a slut*). If the story is going to have these elements, then tell it from Dave's POV.

* Qualifier: if the guy on the pussy-end is actually a girl with a strap-on, then I am *completely* OK with that.

Belinda

I'm not interested in writing this one, so this might be a useless opinion, but for me the only interesting perspective is Jamie's. She's the one that goes on a journey. She's the one that gets the big surprise - and you still haven't confirmed that it ISN'T an extra set of genitals.

Warning though, a woman's POV DP / spit-roast is a no-no for me. She can do two guys in turns and still be sexy and in-control, but DP/SR just makes her a slut (please no offense intended, I should say if *I* was being roasted by two guys then *I* would feel like a slut*). If the story is going to have these elements, then tell it from Dave's POV.

* Qualifier: if the guy on the pussy-end is actually a girl with a strap-on, then I am *completely* OK with that.

Belinda

Thank you for your thoughts in perspective. It helps.

Just for clarification I was not involved in the incident and no DP occurred. Also I clarified that the big surprise was indeed he had a big cock.

Thank you for your insight.

Also I clarified that the big surprise was indeed he had a big cock.

Awww, you're killing the dream! But hey, if you do hear about a guy with an extra set of working genitalia then let me in on the action, OK?

Good luck with the story.

Awww, you're killing the dream! But hey, if you do hear about a guy with an extra set of working genitalia then let me in on the action, OK?

Good luck with the story.

Oh, but you'd never write that one, blin18--the extra working set would be used for DP, and that would make her a "slut". :)

Hoist with your own petard...

This is arresting and intriguing...
What in your mind is the substantive difference between being rotisseried by a cock vs. a strap-on?

This is arresting and intriguing...
What in your mind is the substantive difference between being rotisseried by a cock vs. a strap-on?

Intent. A girl would do it differently. Eg. She would be unlikely to high five her companion and yell 'yeah, fuck that bitch'

Its possible I harbour preconceived ideas about these things.

Wait for my story Wedding Cake Island. It has this exact scene (without the high five). Hopefully you'll see the difference.

Back