The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm told that 'nanas are very difficult to digest.

Holding on to them long enough to swallow is the tricky part. :eek:

The coffee is on...

No, it's the opposite. Bananas are very easy to digest and have excellent carbohydrate protein content (insert scientific drivel here instead of MILFy stuff). They are the best thing to eat during sporting competitions because of the good release of energy they provide - not a sugar rush which is unhelpful if you have to be on the go all day.

And I think bananas have lots of potassium in them or something, which is good for you too.

I wouldn't know anything about holding on to things long enough to swallow. ;):devil:

OK! I will do the pancakes tomorrow. Someone must get up and put the coffee on 'tho.
:kiss:

No, it's the opposite. Bananas are very easy to digest and have excellent carbohydrate protein content (insert scientific drivel here instead of MILFy stuff). They are the best thing to eat during sporting competitions because of the good release of energy they provide - not a sugar rush which is unhelpful if you have to be on the go all day.

And I think bananas have lots of potassium in them or something, which is good for you too.

I wouldn't know anything about holding on to things long enough to swallow. ;):devil:

OK! I will do the pancakes tomorrow. Someone must get up and put the coffee on 'tho.

Bananas are very high in potassium but they are very high also in sugar. I love them but with the diabetes, they are very bad for me.

Coffee is not a problem. ;)

Don't forget they make for excellent photo material if eaten very slow-ly. *snaps picture* :devil::rolleyes:

Ah, thanks for the coffee, Tx. Hear about Truex Jr, BTW?

Don't forget they make for excellent photo material if eaten very slow-ly. *snaps picture* :devil::rolleyes:

Ah, thanks for the coffee, Tx. Hear about Truex Jr, BTW?

Yeah, I heard about it. I still find it hard to believe but ya never know. Big money at stake always clouds judgement.

Oh! Is there cake? *looking around* I thought I heard someone mention cake.

Nice to see you back in action, Naoko! I personally do not like bananas. Well, I do, but only in that exact moment that lasts about 3 minutes when they are perfectly ripe. Otherwise I just can't eat them. And even when I do eat them, I have to cut them into pieces. Yes, I know, I have weird texture issues with food. Don't get me started on tomatoes or cucumbers. Or ... bread.

Oh! Is there cake? *looking around* I thought I heard someone mention cake.

Nice to see you back in action, Naoko! I personally do not like bananas. Well, I do, but only in that exact moment that lasts about 3 minutes when they are perfectly ripe. Otherwise I just can't eat them. And even when I do eat them, I have to cut them into pieces. Yes, I know, I have weird texture issues with food. Don't get me started on tomatoes or cucumbers. Or ... bread.

I have some good soup here if you like. . .

Personally I do like cake for breakfast however what I have got here are pancakes with chocolate spread, banana and blueberry.

Oooh, posing with the banana! Uh ... oops, I have cut it up into small bits to put in the pancake, damn. LOL.

;)

A glass of something, Steve?

Don't mind if I do, HP. It's been a pretty bloody week, work-wise, and my birthday, at least IRL, did little to ameliorate that.

Olaf, honey. Mix me up a batch of vodka martinis, would you please? And don't look at me in that hopeful puppy way. I am SO not in the mood... :rolleyes:

Don't mind if I do, HP. It's been a pretty bloody week, work-wise, and my birthday, at least IRL, did little to ameliorate that.

Olaf, honey. Mix me up a batch of vodka martinis, would you please? And don't look at me in that hopeful puppy way. I am SO not in the mood... :rolleyes:

You know, Rolf gets very up tight when someone calls Olaf 'honey'.
Have a drink and talk about cabbages & Kings, for example

*grumble* :mad: Rolf, make up a batch for me to. I'm so done with this week, and the day is not even over yet.

Plot Bunny! I'm not sure I want to deal with it but for you dystopian SF fans, just add this to the 'event horizon' and AI and I suspect someone would come up with a doozy.

Uh.... At 40 feet and a 52 foot wingspan, it's a little too big for me to wrap my mind around but maybe robotic dragon wars is an option. Disputes settled with 4 person crewed dragons could hold some possibilities.

Coming soon, like 4 or 5 days, to a Literotica near you, The Dick Whisperer. :D

You've heard of dog whisperers and cat whisperers, well now Cherry Valentine is no longer a slut, she is a Dick Whisperer. Diploma and all.

An idea I just couldn't pass up. :cool:

Coming soon, like 4 or 5 days, to a Literotica near you, The Dick Whisperer. :D

You've heard of dog whisperers and cat whisperers, well now Cherry Valentine is no longer a slut, she is a Dick Whisperer. Diploma and all.

An idea I just couldn't pass up. :cool:

We're all dick whisperers in one form or another.

I really ought to be able to come up with something . . . subtle to reply to that but maybe it's too late at night. Smooches, Molly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back