interracial sex

love the contrast of color, seeing a bbc sliding into an "angry red" swollen pussy or bwc sliding into a fat black pussy with that deep red center on display. watching the red on black gets me very hot.

when it comes to asian and latina rather than contrast it is the beautiful brown and ivory skin that makes me what to lick it from end to end.

no experience with indian women but the thought is very provoking
 
Black, white, Latin...It is all the same to me. As long as they shoot their loads deep in my well used pussy it is fine.
 
Sex is just as good no matter what race I'm having it with.

White.
Black.
Latina.
Asian.
Alien.

Whatever.
 
I've never thought be the race (or the gender, really) of who I'm with. I'm pretty much the United Nations of fucking.
 
Never had the opportunity, but I would love to experience a bbc. There is something so sexy about the though of feeling him push hard to get it into my tight puss. It would be a challenge, but yeah, I would totally love to experience a black cock.
 
I have to say contrasting skin colours against each other are just fantastic to look at.

While I do agree with the others who have said it doesn't matter what race my lover is, and I enjoy all other races, I do also have to agree with the above sentiment. :eek: Being a pale Irish woman I do enjoy the color contrast.
 
It's all pink on the inside! On a serious note, it's about the person, not the color, unless we're talking about pink ;-)
 
Meh. Pussy is pussy but I can see the appeal to have sex with someone outside of your own race.
 
Banging a sexy black woman is still on my checklist. I've done Latina, Chinese, Indian, and white. I love dark skin, especially the way a load of cum looks on it. Also I love the nipples black women have, dark ones on dark skin = visually arousing to me. Well - gotta get out there and approach some good lookin' black chicks and make it happen! :)
 
Back
Top