Teaching My New Neighbor (closed)

She moan at the slaps he give her after putting in the plug in her ass then feeling him enter her wet pussy she moan " oh god" He felt so good in her as she started fucking him hard,she wanted to please him but was so hard she wanted this all day and the plug added to her body moaning she felt so good,But she kept fucking him as he told her too.
 
"Keep going, Jess . . . you know what I need . . ." Fucking you harder and faster, smacking you on the ass with my bare hand; I know that just makes you wetter and hotter/

A couple more hard thrust up inside . . . "OK, babe . . . I'm cumminngggggg . . . cum with me. babe . . . nowwwwwwwwwww!"
 
She kept fucking him hard and faster she was so wet then he start smacking her and she had to keep it in him slapping her while fucking her make her wetter.

A few more she trying hard to wait then him say he was cumminnggg to cum with him she scream out and felt she kept cumming and cumming.
 
As soon as you exploded around my cock, I knew we were both spent . . . and would not have any trouble falling asleep. Letting you collapse on the bed, I rolled over beside you and lay on my back. "Before you go to sleep Jessica, you need to clean off my cock."
 
As both collapse on the bed I tunr so Im on my back claming down,knowing sleep would come soon as you said to clean off your cock ,
Got on knee turning so my ass was near you before taking your cock in my mouth i ask " And will u remove the butt plug" Than she took his cock in her mouth tasting both thier cums.
 
Slowly removing the butt plug, hearing a sigh as the pressure is relieved for you. The feel of your tongue on my cock as you begin your task of cleaning it is wonderful. "Very nice, slave . . . you are doing a great job of cock-cleaning. The taste of my cum is your reward for a job well done and for an outstanding time with you."

"If you wish, you may wash your face before going to sleep. I will wake you in the morning in time for you to shower before work. I'm up early and will have the coffee ready for us. You may sleep naked or find one of my t-shirts hanging in my closet."
 
She sucked him clean feeling him take the plug out slowly she moan she got up and went to wash her face then got in beside him laying naked by him.

" thank u that was great " She smiled at him moving closer to him,she liked how he was he still was sweet to her but knewl what she liked when it came to sex.She smiled as she fall asleep in his arms.
 
Feeling you crawl back into bed beside me, snuggling up against me, your back against my chest, my cock pressed up against your sweet ass . . . what a way to fall asleep. Wondering what you were dreaming about because about 2:00 in the morning you wake me up by wiggling your ass against my cock , , , that caused a big hard-on love . . . better do something about it!!
 
After getting to sleep against you getting into a deep sleep start dreaming about all the happen in last two days.

She dreamed about what thier few days would be like him in her wet pussy,him spanking her,her shopping to buy some new panties and bra seeing his face when he sees them.
 
Getting harder as you squirm against me in your sleep; rolling over on my back with my cock sticking straight up . . . reaching over and taking your hand and wrapping your fingers around my stiff shaft . . . "Stroke it, Jess . . . "
 
Still think she dreaming she strokes his cock thinking its in her dream she was wet and so horney after she fall asleep she kept stroking him with a nice speed rolling over facing him now still with her eyes closed.
 
"That's it. Jessica . . . faster . . . make me cum, baby, make me cummmmm"
 
She heard him waking up she looking down seeing it was not a dream,
she decied to Get on top of him entering his nice cock in her wet pussy she rode him to make him cum faster at this point she was riding him fast to make him cum.
 
"That's my girl . . . yesssss, gonna cum baby . . .." Feeling the blast of hot cum out of my cock deep in your pussy . . . thursting my cock deep as I lift my ass off the bed watching your tits bounce as you ride me hard and fast . . .

Hanging on to your hips to keep you tight against me . . . my cock still sliding in your pussy, against your clit
 
" Oh yess cum inside me " Than she felt his cock get harder and feels his cum inside and moan as he lift me more my tits bouncing I ride it still as he cum pulling at my nipple still has not cum but she wanted him to cum,to please him.
 
Not even telling you what I have in mind, I push you off of me, roll you on your back, spread your legs wide and bury my face between you thighs, my tongue swirling around your clit. Tasting my fresh cum dripping from your pussy mixed with your wetness . . . god, I love that taste . . . lifting your legs up over my shoulders . . .
 
After feeling he was no longer cumming shes shocked when she feels him push her off him and feels his tounge on her clit she lets out moan knowing it would not take long after just riding him.

Soon she felt it " Oh pleases may i cum" she bit her lip to hold it back.
 
"Yes, baby, cum for me . . . fill my mouth!!" I love the taste of your sweet juices flooding my mouth and dripping off my chin. As much as I enjoy having you for a slave and meeting all my needs, this is one way you can make me happy too . . . fill my mouth with your sweet cum.
 
As soon he said to cum she let a scream and felt her hole body cumming and she cum hard as she clam down she said " That was Wow" She smiled at him.
 
"Yeah, Wow!!" Love it when you cum that hard in my mouth . . . and trust me, it won't be the last time . . "Now, get some sleep before I have to wake you up to go to work in the morning," teasing you before we snuggle back together and try to get back to sleep.
 
She lays in his arms trying to get a few more hours of sleep ,Putting his hand on her ass she loved him spanking her ass maybe next time she thought smiling as she fall in to a sleep after she clam down from cumming so hard.
 
Waking up early, I put the coffee on and bring in the paper. Walking back into the bedroom, I lean over and start kissing your earlobe, "Wake up my little sex slave. I'll be waiting in the shower for you." After you 'ignore' me and try to crawl back under the covers and bury your head in the pillow, I pull the blanket down, exposing your naked body . . . and smack you on the ass, "Guess you want to go to work with a sore ass today? I said to get up," as I smack your ass once again.
 
" Im tired" She said as she felt him smack her ass onces than again she let out a moan

Trying to wake up she was on her stomac and blanket off her naked body " 5 more mins." She layed there half asleep half awake.
 
"5 Minutes . . . that's it." Walking back to the kitchen and getting my coffee and looking out over the deck. Thinking to myself that I really need to work on that hot tub so I can use it. Flipping thru the front section of the paper, then back to the bedroom . . . not even telling you to get up, just smacking each cheek of your ass and leaving finger prints . . .

"Let's move it, slave . . ."
 
She let out a moan when she felt his hand smacking her ass she stookd " Ok" She walked into the bathroom,rubbing her bottom.
 
Back
Top