Cunninglus

.... nothing .... "nothing" is better than the gift of giving!

Exactly and nothing is sexier than licking a woman to orgasm, tasting her taking my time to let her just lay back and enjoy a good licking and being all about her.
 
certainly

Only have had the experience a few times, before getting married ... he isn't into it ... it's one of my favorite fantasies ... I love reading how all of these men enjoy it .... sweet and sad at the same time ... maybe it's because of all the other foreplay, he feels I'm spoiled enough. I love dirty talk, but he doesn't want to say those things to the mother of his children ... Glad I've come here to play with so many dirty talking men ... but that's another subject

:rose:

I certainly hope I don't know you if we are ever face to face. I'd be very tempted to offer you my tongue and lips right there, on the spot. YUM!!!
 
I do it every time we have sex, it's just part of everyday life for us. I love the taste of my wife's Pussy and so does she.
 
I love to go down on a woman, lick her pussy and ass

hopefully make her cum on my face and then kiss her and share it

giving pleasure is the best
 
I would leap tall buildings for the feeling of my man's tongue on my pussy. Nothing beats the hot, wet, sexy things a tongue can do. It can definitely move in ways fingers can't even dream of.
 
unexpected surprise

well it has been a couple months since hub took a lick on my pussy & it didn't last long - but saturday night he FEASTED on my pussy - probably stayed on it 20 mins - could not believe it - didn't make me cum, but it was still good!
 
I never have to be asked, I love to do it and am the aggressor, I want it and I go for it. She prefers to fuck, not that she doesn't like oral, so I deny her fucking until she lets me get oral time.
 
Love to Eat Pussy

he won't refuse me if i spread my legs for him to fuck

I love to start a session off by bringing my wife off orally and she seems to love it as she rips the sheets up, grabs and squeezes her breasts as she goes rigid and cums. I love the response and it always leads to great sex afterwards for both of us. There has been a recent change in t he last few months. We were talking while out on a walk and I shared some dreams that I have dreamt 4 or five times that I had been able to suck myself....not that I am flexible enough. Since then when I have attempted to go down on her she has flipped herself around so that we wind up in a 69 position. Wow...this has happened more in the last few months than in the last several years....I am still probing to learn what changed. No complaints though!
 
I admit I love 2 have my pussy licked & sucked BUT I have a problem - hub says he loves 2 but he doesn't do it nearly often enough & then complains it's me that won't let him (hhmmm....usually after I've stated the obvious THEN he wants 2).
My online dom claims he loves 2 eat pussy & tells me all the ways he will - which sounds a hell of alot better than the little bit of licking I get about once every 6 to 8 weeks.

I guess it's like sucking/eating cock - I love 2 but I suppose there r women that don't. My dom tells me I have 2 ask 4 it as men need 2 know - your opinion: ladies do u have 2 ask? men do u wait 2 b asked?

I certainly don't have to wait to be asked, in fact, on the odd ocassion when we have sex and I don't get to lick/suck pussy at least for a while, I honestly feel kinda cheated.
Although I say I don't have to be asked, it is a big turn on for me when she does ask, or take the innitiative in having me eat her, and I have often told her so. Hearing her say "I want you to eat my pussy" or to have her, without me asking for it, straddle my face, push her pussy at my mouth, and just simply say "lick it" is a major turn on, and if it is said in a commanding voice, or with a tone of urgency, so much the better!
If she doesn't ask, or take the innitiative, she can count on me to do so. I have to say, that the only times she won't let me eat her, is when she hasn't just showered or at least washed herself, and is worried that she might be a little on the ripe side, which is considerate of her, although sometimes I want it so bad that I really wouldn't care!
 
I consider this an important part of sex. After a lengthy amount of foreplay my next stop is always the pussy. After getting her off at least once then sex turns my way.
 
well it has been a couple months since hub took a lick on my pussy & it didn't last long - but saturday night he FEASTED on my pussy - probably stayed on it 20 mins - could not believe it - didn't make me cum, but it was still good!

Sweetie, if he went down on you for 20 minutes and you didn't cum even once, there's something very wrong there!!
 
Have your lover read this

I'm 62 and when I was in the Navy I was stationed in Japan. While there I learned of a massage that is all about the pleasure for the woman. Over the years I've gotten better at giving it and have gained alot more control. Because this massage is all about the womens pleasure not the mas so he has to have very good self control.
The massage is called "YONI" and here is a link so you can have your lover read it.

http://www.whitelotuseast.com/YoniMassage.htm

I hope this works for you. Oh and be the way this massage and take as long as you like it to. The longest that I gave this massage was over 3 hours. Take it slow and it can be very fun.
 
I admit I love 2 have my pussy licked & sucked BUT I have a problem - hub says he loves 2 but he doesn't do it nearly often enough & then complains it's me that won't let him (hhmmm....usually after I've stated the obvious THEN he wants 2).

I happily suffer from Oral-sex syndrome. How often do you want me to lick your pussy....and when. I'll, with no regrets lick your ass too...

MrsK is on a 'Don't lick my pussy diet"...
 
Sweetie, if he went down on you for 20 minutes and you didn't cum even once, there's something very wrong there!!

as I have said previously - I don't believe he enjoys it & as much as I love him - thou I have nothing to compare to - I don't think he's real good at it. But it still felt good.

I certainly don't have to wait to be asked, in fact, on the odd ocassion when we have sex and I don't get to lick/suck pussy at least for a while, I honestly feel kinda cheated.
Although I say I don't have to be asked, it is a big turn on for me when she does ask, or take the innitiative in having me eat her, and I have often told her so. Hearing her say "I want you to eat my pussy" or to have her, without me asking for it, straddle my face, push her pussy at my mouth, and just simply say "lick it" is a major turn on, and if it is said in a commanding voice, or with a tone of urgency, so much the better!
If she doesn't ask, or take the innitiative, she can count on me to do so. I have to say, that the only times she won't let me eat her, is when she hasn't just showered or at least washed herself, and is worried that she might be a little on the ripe side, which is considerate of her, although sometimes I want it so bad that I really wouldn't care!

Granted, I know I can ask & I probably should - "knowing" he's not fond of it, turns me off :(
 
as I have said previously - I don't believe he enjoys it & as much as I love him - thou I have nothing to compare to - I don't think he's real good at it. But it still felt good.



Granted, I know I can ask & I probably should - "knowing" he's not fond of it, turns me off :(

I can fully understand your not wanting to ask if you know he isn't fond of it, and unfortunately, I don't know if you can really change a persons mind on that score, I think it is more of a mind thing than physical, because for me, I dreamed of eating pussy and yearned for it long before I ever got to do it, there wasn't even a shadow of doubt in my mind as to whether I would like it or not, and when I had my first taste, what can I say, one of those rare pleasures where the reality actually far exceeds the expectation, I walked around almost permanently hard and wet for the next week, just remembering it and looking forward to my next "special meal". :D
 
20 Minutes !

well it has been a couple months since hub took a lick on my pussy & it didn't last long - but saturday night he FEASTED on my pussy - probably stayed on it 20 mins - could not believe it - didn't make me cum, but it was still good!
I love eating my bride's pussy but it woul never take 20 minutes to take her over the top. That said by the time I get down to her pussy I have usually spent 15 minutes or more touching her face, her neck, her breasts, the inside of thighs while also nibbling, licking and tasting my way down. By the time I arrive she is usually minutes away from exploding. I also listen to her body language! There are times I arrive a little early and her movements are obvious if I get to the little hard button too soon. I change tactics and she will make it known when it is time to lick, suck and nibble on her clit! Sometimes it is 20 or 30 minutes to her first orgasm but usually not more than 3-4 working my mouth on her pussy. The rewards are amazing!
 
I admit I love 2 have my pussy licked & sucked BUT I have a problem - hub says he loves 2 but he doesn't do it nearly often enough & then complains it's me that won't let him (hhmmm....usually after I've stated the obvious THEN he wants 2).
My online dom claims he loves 2 eat pussy & tells me all the ways he will - which sounds a hell of alot better than the little bit of licking I get about once every 6 to 8 weeks.

I guess it's like sucking/eating cock - I love 2 but I suppose there r women that don't. My dom tells me I have 2 ask 4 it as men need 2 know - your opinion: ladies do u have 2 ask? men do u wait 2 b asked?

I love to lick pussy and ass. Can do it daily, even multiple times. Ive always been very oral. You dont have to ask me to dive between your legs, you might have to ask me to stop.
 
My husband has never been interested, I have to go outside of my marriage when I want it.

I don't blame you for doing so. In my opinion, every woman is entitled to be licked as often as she desires it, and if hubby is too selfish to service you in that way, he shouldn't be surprised when you seek satisfaction elsewhere.
 
Back
Top