Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something about Mondays that make it hard for me to work ... I always need an extra cup of coffee.

How's everyone else doing today? Ready for work, or would you rather stay in bed?

mmmm What a way to start the week......would love to spend the day giving those nipples the attention they deserve:D:devil::kiss::rose:

You may think you are super shy but really you are super cute. Loving the thread. :kiss:
Awww, thank you ~ and you are super sweet!

You are gorgeous, incredibly hot and tempting. Thank you for the photos!
Wow... I don't know to say.... this shy gal has never taken compliments well... I think I am going to have to work at that with this group!

such the perfect tease :)
Meow! Tease, indeed!

mmmm What a way to start the week......would love to spend the day giving those nipples the attention they deserve:D:devil::kiss::rose:
Sounds like you have a lovely day planned...:devil:

Yes! Exactly! IRL I really don't like to be the center of attention at all, it makes me really uncomfortable... but here, it's somehow different...and in my mind, well, it's just a crazy place!

That's alright, my mind is a crazy place as well.
We're complex, fun people. :p

Publicly, innocent people, but privately, on the inside... dirty, naughty people.
The only people that know it are those that get close and experience it.

Or internet people. :D

That woman was the one who later was yelling as I mounted her from behind after having licked her to a ear-splitting orgasm that made you clamp your legs around my head and drip into my mouth.
THAT would be..****. No?

Sooo, you're the one I was trying to flirt with--winking, smiling, trying to catch your attention with my horny good looks--ooops! I was in the altar with Father McKenzie saying his prayers to Eleanor Rigby--my erection pushing against my altar boy gown all that time! (Sorry, Father...I promise ten Hail Marys...)

You can be such a devilwoman, supershy J9, and I am a willing slave in your fiery hell hole.

Something about Mondays that make it hard for me to work ... I always need an extra cup of coffee.

How's everyone else doing today? Ready for work, or would you rather stay in bed?

...much rather stay in bed with you pretty lady!

Wow! I am a bit overwhelmed by all of the responses ~ thank you everyone! Here are a couple more to start out a Sunday morning... I think this could be fun! :devil:

...hmmmmm, now this shot has my imagination running wild!
attachment.php

supershy, you are supergorgeous.

attachment.php

I'd love to kiss nibble, lick, suck, bite, kiss and lick some more your lips.

And your nipples, mmmmmm, I'm just getting started....

mmm, wow, those are super sexy nipples! they do fit perfectly to my mouth! thank you!:rose:

Morning Jo ... I don't know about Mondays.. I find Tuesday is the roughest for me :eek: .... But I always find joy in waking up and seening what I have missed :D

attachment.php

Some of the Best Cleavage on Lit and Those Perky Nipps ;) .. What a way to start the Day :D

Thanks For Sharing ... :rose: :rose: :kiss:

Stunning beauty!

Thanks for sharing sweet lady. Please continue.

flying the friendly skies

Happy Tuesday morning from the airport as I head out of town for business... I'll need to have a little fun with my camera later to help me wind down from the corporate rat race.

So, since I didn't pay the MUSAK bill (while I place you all on hold) who brought some music along to play? What's your favorite tune to help pass the time?

Black Keys channel on Pandora.

:)

Be safe on your flight. We can't wait to see the fun you have with your camera.

Happy Tuesday morning from the airport as I head out of town for business... I'll need to have a little fun with my camera later to help me wind down from the corporate rat race.

So, since I didn't pay the MUSAK bill (while I place you all on hold) who brought some music along to play? What's your favorite tune to help pass the time?

I don't blame you Jo ... Favorite tune :eek: ... there are so many it would be hard to pick just one ... Enjoy the Trip .. Looking forward to your Safe return .. :rose: :rose: :kiss:

lately it has been eclectic.

Cage The Elephant
Breaking Benjamin
Foster the People
30 Seconds to Mars

That's alright, my mind is a crazy place as well.
We're complex, fun people. :p

Publicly, innocent people, but privately, on the inside... dirty, naughty people.
The only people that know it are those that get close and experience it.

Or internet people. :D
Isn't it interesting how it seems easier to express ourselves to complete strangers?

That woman was the one who later was yelling as I mounted her from behind after having licked her to a ear-splitting orgasm that made you clamp your legs around my head and drip into my mouth.
THAT would be..****. No?
Who could say no to *that*? :devil:

Getting distracted is a good thing...especially if it's while kissing a woman as beautiful and sexy as you are... ;)

:kiss: :kiss:
I *love* being distracted!

Sooo, you're the one I was trying to flirt with--winking, smiling, trying to catch your attention with my horny good looks--ooops! I was in the altar with Father McKenzie saying his prayers to Eleanor Rigby--my erection pushing against my altar boy gown all that time! (Sorry, Father...I promise ten Hail Marys...)

You can be such a devilwoman, supershy J9, and I am a willing slave in your fiery hell hole.
And I was the one who pretended not to see you as I nonchalantly bent over in my plaid Catholic girl skirt...:cattail:

...much rather stay in bed with you pretty lady!
Yummy!

...hmmmmm, now this shot has my imagination running wild!
I do like a good imagination...

supershy, you are supergorgeous.
I'd love to kiss nibble, lick, suck, bite, kiss and lick some more your lips.
And your nipples, mmmmmm, I'm just getting started....
Thank you :eek: I love the way you get things started....

mmm, wow, those are super sexy nipples! they do fit perfectly to my mouth! thank you!:rose:
Mmmmmm....yesssss! :devil:

How was travel? Did you pack sexy little things to share with us? :)

Wow love the pics. Your nipples are amazing
Thank you :kiss:

Morning Jo ... I don't know about Mondays.. I find Tuesday is the roughest for me :eek: .... But I always find joy in waking up and seening what I have missed :D
Some of the Best Cleavage on Lit and Those Perky Nipps ;) .. What a way to start the Day :D Thanks For Sharing ... :rose: :rose: :kiss:
Thank you. Well, at least Tuesday is over ~ and on to hump day ~ could be the best day of the week yet! :kiss:

Stunning beauty!
Thanks for sharing sweet lady. Please continue.
Thank you ~ you all are making this much too fun!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back