Magneto's Fury (Closed)

He put his arm around her, and thought about what she had said. "Well if there is any chance it might enhance your powers, then it is my job to get you pregnant as soon as possible. I want you to know, I am ready, it is the least I can do to help our cause..."

As he finished he was laughing so hard at his little joke he had to stop and catch his breath...and then they walked on, but he wasn't kidding...about either the value of her being pregnant...nor his desire to spend every waking moment trying to get her that way
 
She laughed "I am a mutant so lets do something have to learn to control it. Since I will be useless which is something that could kill me. And there is a ton of room and no one around"
 
He wasn't quite sure what she wanted, Central Park was beautiful. We have the whole park, what do you want to do?
 
She sighed softly her mind was all over the place ever since she used her powers. "You once told me mind over matter. When it comes to hard things.." she felt something again it was the same thing. A whisper on the wind a woman's voice. She closed her eyes remembering what the voice said. She opened up her eyes and touched the communicator in her ear. "Toby look up any references for a phoenix or a dark phoenix..thanks" she smiled at him grabbing his hand squeezing his hand showing she was happy.

"I've been away for so long your country is more my home then here. But after what happened im sure were wanted. I have worked with many people they want a leader someone strong." she smiled at him. "I've suggested you. You know I will be beside you always. Your strong enough to link our minds together and we should soon. This way if the other needs help..." she said simply.
 
While Erik had not thought about it, his people did need a leader, and he was more fitting than Charles. Charles was smart, he would take his counsel, but at some point, hard choices had to be made and that was more his specialty.

"I think I would be a good leader for the mutants, I am less sure about human sympathizers". Suddenly he looked at hope, "I mean this as a compliment, I do not consider you human, you are one of us, and most importantly you are mine". He closed his eyes, holding her hand, and began the linking of their minds...
 
She knew enough in her life to know about what he was doing. When she opened her eyes they appeared in a forest. She heard echos from her past and his, it was almost confusing. Looking up at him and saw a look in his eyes, she had never seen it before. She felt something in the back of her head. When she opened up her mind they were connected.

"Do not let your hate blind you Erik, I am sorry you have been through so much. But remember I was human once, abd you loved me regardless. But not all humans are bad. Some care like I always have." she wrapped her arms around him. Her head resting on his chest. "I love you..Magneto" it was the second time she called him that. Hoping it meant more to him, her accepting him and his ability and the man he is.
 
They were connected, he could feel it. They would never be apart, no matter the distance, they could peer in and know exactly what the other was thinking, experiencing.

I know you do, but you are good for me, you balance me, I need balance.

Hope, I think we should go see Charles, he can help us, and I need to lead the mutants, particularly the most militant, but we need his balance. I want to protect the mutants, but I want peace, a peace that can work for everyone.
 
She smiled at him she was his balance and he was hers. Within her body she felt her power because she was more open to it. Because they started as a couple her being a human. She knew the world was on a sliding scale. And it scared her a lot of her people but had there own abilities. She heard her phone go off, she took it out of her pocket. And the information about what she asked for. This Dark Phoenix was something to worry about and as she read the details. She did not like it and hoped nothing bad would happen.
 
He felt at peace for the moment, a rare state for him. But she stabilized him, took away the rage of his childhood, and focused him on looking forward, trying to create a better tomorrow rather than just seek vengeance for past transgressions.

He could see the concern on her face though, and his antenna went up, he looked inside her mind, reading her thoughts, but they were a bit fuzzy. One term resonated, he had heard her mention it just minutes before, "What is this dark phoenix, are they friend or foe?"
 
She heard his question and was hoping he would not find out till she had most of the information. She motioned for him to sit as she sat down on the bench. She looked down and sighed. She had no clue how to start off, how to say it. She rubbed her arms getting a bit cold, even though it was beautiful and she just had no clue. "I was not going to tell you till I had all the information." She rubbed the back of her neck. She looked up into his eyes and gave him he kind loving smile, her hand on his and gave a little squeeze.

"Its some kind of life form that needs a host to be completely free. It controls the host taking over completely. Its able to use the hosts abilities and adds its power to the mix. Normally I never call someone "it" but this life form has no fixed sex. It attaches itself to usually a very powerful mutant. Im not one hundred percent sure why or how I have this life form. Hell I don't even know if I have the life form attached to me. But I was hearing a voice in my head. If I do have it in me. Its laying dormant and if I let myself go power wise she may wake up.

Tho if it was to save you. Then that would be the time I unleash everything. Though I need to learn to use it first and safely." she said.
 
He is confused. “Do you control it? Or does it control you? And if it is the latter, could I lose you temporarily...or for good?”
 
She looked at him "I really don't know. But my will is strong especially because of you" she said lovingly.
 
Her answer was unsettling, “I hope so, but be careful, this could be very dangerous...but I am with you”
 
She smiled "well lets just hope to hell I never need her power plus my own" she smiled weakly hoping it would never happen.
 
Yes, let’s do.

He wasn’t sure how to handle this, but perhaps Charles would.

“I think we should go see Charles?”
 
She thought about it a second and nodded "maybe best I may need him to help with this. If this thing is inside and if something happens to you and I need to know how to take its powers for my own to help. You know me best when have you ever known me to stick my tail between my legs" she stood up fast feeling that feeling again.

"I believed you and trusted you when the police were at the cabin to try and stop you. Tried to hurt you and Nina. If someone...tries to hurt people I love..." she felt like a cool shock down her spine. This feeling in her head. Hearing "Her" Laughing coldly. She reached down taking out a syringe. It had a blue color. She stuck it into her arm.

"This will make me sleep while I sleep get me over to Xavier. Tell him about this mutant known as Dark Phoenix. Tell him what I told you and what I think it is. I know he is a telepath im afraid he maybe the only one to wake me back up. Hell may take both of you our link will let you in but may not be enough.

Trust me I will be okay. If I am cold and look to be dead Im not. It will put me in a death like state but im not. You will know if I died you would since it" she injected herself her skin turning pale and cold.

"Get...Xavier..." she closed her eyes and was out cold.
 
He swept her up in her arms, and carried his near lifelell love back to their ship. Quick, she put herself in this state. We have to get to England, we need to see Charles Xavier.

In a flash the plane was off, and in only a few hours they were in a car entering the grounds of Charles' mutant school

Charles met him at the doorway, "How are you old friend?" Erik held Hope in his arms, "Not good Charles, I need your help".
 
Last edited:
She was deeply sleeping having no idea were they were. She could hear them talk about her as Charles wife showed him were to put her. She knew in a way he was hurting. The love of his life out for the count, she felt something trying to get inside. She had no idea who or what. But she was looking for a sign that it was Charles, Eric or both.
 
Erik and Charles discussed the situation. Luna listened she had unique intuition. They agreed their best approach was to meld their capabilities and to try to telepathically enter her brain together

it helped that Erik had already linked with Hope, Charles linked with Erik and they were suddenly inside Luna coming mind to mind with the Dark Phoenix
 
It was dark at first when everyone entered her and a woman's voice could be heard. The voice did belong to Hope but the voice was cold and very bitter. And when they saw Hope she was all in black and her make up was dark make up. But it was easy to see it wasn't her. Everything seems perfect until tapping could be heard closer and closer the Phoenix was powering up using a power never seen or heard of before. It was easy to see she was a being that may truly be one of the first mutants ever to be seen. Some kind of golden glow was coming off of her and headed for them. But a red glow surrounded everyone protecting them from what ever it was. Soon a light surrounded the real Hope she had a loving smile on her face.

Her hand glowing red seeing that Erik's Hope had a great power. When her hand unclenched her hand dropping her hand. But a inner hate was coming out of Hope angry her body was over run by a bitch. But her love for Erik kept her strong in everyway possible. She did not know how she was going to be able to kill this Dark Phoenix within her but was hoping to learn how to in time. It was easy to see the mixed emotions but she had to do something to get her or put her in. Her heart beating as she locked on to the being. Every breath one after another got faster and then let out a scream and it was like a wind with the power of a tornado. The being screamed and after a few moments it was like she was disintegrated and a single drop of blood.

Her breathing relaxed as she collapsed onto her knees. A bead of sweat ran down her cheek. "My mind my rules." she said with a smile and looked up at Erik. She had no idea how she took care of her, but knew this was only temporally. "Nice to finally meet in the flesh, so to speak." she smiled weekly.
 
It was impressive and fascinating to watch. The inner Hope subdue and disarm this mutant. Charles turned to Eric, they were still in Hope’s mind. “Her love, combined with your mind meld makes her strong, possibly unbeatable Erik. The power of love is strong Eric, and very very real.

I think Hope may even be able to channel this Dark Phoenix for good, but if she needs yo, you must join her in her mind. Your love will prevail. It is genuine.
 
She could not help but weakly laugh, the power of love will be all they need. Kind of made her think about priests doing the job of getting demons out of people. "Im not so sure and im in no hurry to try. What I don't get is why did my power wake up and this being just because Eric and I were physical for the first time. " she slowly stood up and noticed the girl beside Charles.

"Guess your not the only who is with a human. Eric was the same till my powers woke up." However Xavier's bride walks up to Eric. "Sadly to say within a matter of hours an omega mutant is going to wake up anytime. I knew this was going to happen. Charles im really worried because this war is going to be the hardest thing anyone has ever been involved. I spoke to Fury and im trying to get shield agents involved. Since they would be the best of the best." she said her hands on her hips.

"Going to need your help to get me out of this, the one that made what I injected was a telepath so its going to require more power then I have right now"
 
They were talking a language Erik did not understand, almost as if in code, or a foreign language. "I'm sorry, I want to help, but I am not sure I really understand what is happening?"
 
She smiled at Erick and before anything could be said she closed her eyes then opened her eyes again. She saw she was in bed and Eric was beside her. Holding her she smiled placing her hand on Erik's cheek. She saw Charles in his wheelchair with his bride her hand on Charles shoulder.

"Something older then time is waking up I since it to. A mutant that may have more power then the bitch inside me. He was born out of death and has had hundreds of lives and power"
 
Erik looked at Hope, she was speaking in riddles. He looked at Charles, Luna, they seemed perplexed as well. Hope, what are you talking about? You feel you have another mutant residing in you?
 
Back
Top