The Psychologist (closed for bankbabe13)

I struggle to no avail as they finger me, commenting on how tight ny bald pussy is. Tgey make lewd comments on my perky looking chest. They playfully stroke my hair teasing me while saying me “the Beverly hills princess” is gonna get their “royal” treatment intro to the facility. I feel hands roam over blouse and drive into my now exposed young pussy as they decide rheir next move as they plot further ways to flip the script and get inside my head, since thst is usually my job.
 
"Cmon," Rhett said. "I want to photocopy this slut with my cock in her mouth. Help me get her up onto the machine"

The three guys lifted Miss Cuminners up until her bare ass was sitting on the copier. Her ripped pantyhose was wrapped round her lower legs. She kicked her high heels at them, but didn't connect.

"Honey," Ricky said. "Just go with it. Let's call it our art project. Some sexy photocopies. You'll probably get a bonus when they see how much interactive stuff you got us to do."

The guys gathered close. Jerome held her upright while Rhett pushed his finger into her ass, and Rhett his finger into her cunt, pulling her panties down and holding her legs apart as best he could with the pantyhose to contend with. They could feel her pressing their fingers down onto the glass.

"No need to smile, princess," Rhett said from behind. "Not for this shot anyway."

Jerome pressed the button between her legs which said copy. The machine flashed and a page slid into the tray.
 
I dont scream, too shocked i guess, just try to naively talk my way out and use the reasoning from all my classes and training. All i can muster is labored breaths and gasps as my eyes grow wide each time the copier flashes. Reluctantly out if instinct my body betrays me slightly aa ny pussy grows wetter with the fingering. One reaches for my panties and after a few tugs rips them off and makes comments on my “fancy” lace panties as he sees they are Victoria Secret. Another comments wanting to see under my blouse as they feel up my firm perky breasts.
 
Jerome ripped off Miss Cuminners panties, sniffed them and tossed them to Ricky.

"Classy panties," Ricky said. "Victoria's Secret." He leaned down, still fingering her cunt, and kissed Miss Cuminners on the mouth. "Not that you're going to have any secrets when we're done, princess."

Jerome examined the copies. "Nice," he said passing them to the other guys.

Rhett, his finger still in her butt, held the copy up to her face. "Looking good, babe," he said, "but I think it's cock sucking time."

The guys withdrew their fingers from her holes and lifted her off the copier. Rhett pulled down his shorts, his cock springing to attention. Then they bent Miss Cuminners over the copier, pushing her face hard into the glass. Ricky held her ass and Jerome her legs to stop her kicking. And then Rhett slid his hard cock along the glass and into her mouth.

"Don't fight it, honey," he said. "You've had plenty of cocks in that sweet mouth."

He turned her face to the side, held her head tight, pushed his cock as far into her mouth as he could, and pushed the copy button.
 
Last edited:
I am unable to lift my head as i feel a cock go past my lips. I try to keep them closed, but after enough prodding, it finds its way into my mouth and begins to pump my mouth. My eyes close from the bright light of the copier. They make lewd jokes about me really getting to “know” them and how the administration will be pleased. I whimper through the cock “gag” as they seemingly each want my young mouth on each if their hard cocks as they chuckle each time the copier goes off as my oetite body is held in place.
 
Ricky passed the copy to Rhett whose cock still plugged Miss Cuminners mouth.

"Nice," he said, examining the picture. The black and white image clearly showed the side of her face squashed into the glass, and her puckered lips accommodating Rhett's meat. He held it down where Miss Cuminners could see it. "Great pic, princess. I think we got your best side."

He pumped his cock into her mouth again, her face still pressing down onto the glass. "Time for another," he said. "Smile." He stopped pumping and pressed copy. The copier flashed and a second copy slid into the tray.

"Fuck man" Jerome said as Miss Cuminners kicked out at him again. "I get the legs and you get the mouth. When is it my turn to star?"

Rhett pumped Miss Cuminners mouth a few more times, withdrew his hard cock and dismounted from the machine.

"OK man, your turn. Hey Miss Cuminners, you ready for some black cock? Maybe we should switch the copier to colour."
 
I struggle to no avail a d when i am able to speak i naively try to talk my way out”boys this is not gonna get you back to society ways” those pleas fall on deaf ears as eager hands roam my ass pussy and perky breasts like kids fighting over a toy on Christmas. The copier has a “color” setting on it one of the youths swirches it as they..
 
Jerome is even rougher than Rhett. He pushes Miss Cuminners face down hard on the glass, then feeds his long black cock into her mouth.

"Feed on that, babe," he says. "You had black cock before in Beverly Hills?"

He leans down as if to listen even though her mouth is completely plugged by his organ. "What's that? You want me to deep throat you?"

If anything Jerome pushes in even further as the other two guys hold her legs and her ass. Miss Cuminners gags and coughs up Jerome's pre cum onto the glass just as he is about to press the copy button. He reaches behind and finds a cloth, wiping up the slick.

"Hey gorgeous, did you mean to spoil my pic? Now I got to start all over again."

Jerome withdraws his cock. Miss Cuminners gasps for air, but before she can draw a complete breath he pushes her down hard, spears his cock into her mouth and with his other hand behind her head, pulls her onto him hard. He pushes the copy button as she coughs and spits again.

"Princess," he says. "Now you're just making me riled."
 
They are growing tired with the copier room and pick me up and carry me to the facility game room. Im carried to the pool table and placed on my back. My heels dangle a good 2” off the floor. My arms are held above my head as they mock me sating things like “the higher ups will be thrilled to hear how well you are “bonding” with us”. With that youth steps between my thighs, not hard enough to penetrate but i feel him grow harder as he pokes and prods at my bald pussy entrance.
 
Rhett and Ricky carried Miss Cuminners down the hall to the games room. Jerome followed behind with the copies.

"I'm going to frame these," he said.

"I'm gonna fuck these," Ricky said pointing at Miss Cuminners three holes when they'd placed her on her back on the pool table. He ran his fingers round her lips then pushed them in hard, filling her mouth. "Hey, it's better when you don't talk," he said. "All that fucking shit about teaching us how to behave."

Rhett stood between her thighs. "Gotta love a shaved pussy," he said, running his fingers inside her folds and playing with her pussy and her asshole. "I am so fucking hard for you Miss," he said. "So. Fucking. Hard. When I'm done you are gonna want to marry me just to have my cock on hand 24/7."

He dropped his pants and pressed his semi-hard cock into her bald pussy.
 
Arms held abovd head and legs dangling held open as i struggle to no avail. “Come on boys we can talk about your feelings right? I mean we ca... ahhhhh” my sentence interrupted by the seni hard cock becoming stiff enough to penetrate, as i feel it slip inside my tight hairless pussy the one screwing me, their eyes light up feeling just how tight i am. He grabs my petite hips and picks up the pace. I try to soeak but only grunts and soft moans manage to come out. As im fucked one other youth climbs up un the pool table, stradles my chest and without too many words stuffs a seni erect cock into my mouth.
 
Rhett fucked Miss Cuminners pussy hard, increasing the rhythm as she moistened and he thrust deeper. He pressed his hands into her hips, gripping tightly to brace against her.

"You like my cock in your cunt honey? I am a better fuck than the pussy-whipped pretty boys you fuck on Rodeo Drive?"

She made some comment about talking about feelings just as Ricky climbed onto the table, straddled her chest and slipped his cock into her mouth.

"Hey, shut the fuck up lady," he said. "No one wants to fucking hear your psych talk. The only thing I want to feel is my cock slamming the back of your pretty mouth."

But somehow Ricky's cock failed to live up to his words.

"Man," Jerome said climbing onto the table and straddling Miss Cuminners head. "That cock wouldn't choke a chicken." He skipped his black cock out of his pants and flicked it into her face, eliciting an audible gasp. "This is a cock," he said, feeding his fully erect shaft into her mouth alongside Ricky.
 
Ricky is pushed aside and watches as Jerome stuffs my mouth with his dark black huge cock, muffling any more “talking my way out i may have”. I feel the cock in my pussy pull out and another take its place as they make lewd comments on my tight young pussy and firm tits that Jerome plays with. He cums hard as i nearly choke on his load as he makes me swallow, some dribbling out. The guy in my oussy pulls out, still hard, and jokingly says “this facility room tour going well, pick next room boys for our new psych teach.
 
"Fuck!" Jerome milked his cock into Miss Cuminners mouth and across her face. "Fuck. I wanted to stay in your hot mouth all night and now you've made me cum too quick."

Rhett and Ricky laughed as Jerome stood and danced in frustration, shaking the last drops onto her face and hair.

"You ain't cum yet, Rhett," Ricky said. "She not fucking hot enough for you?"

Rhett stood, his hard cock pointing proudly towards Miss Cuminners slick pussy.

"She's one hot babe. I just want to make her wait to feel my semen flooding her holes." He reached across her and kissed her mouth, tasting Jerome's cum on her face and lips. "Hey princess," he said. "Jerome tastes good on you. Hey guys, take a lick."

Rhett stood back and pulled up his shorts while Ricky and Jerome followed his lead and kissed her slick mouth.

"OK, remember the plan," Rhett said. "We promised the guys we'd take her on a tour after lockup. Jerome, take her hands and you take her legs, Ricky." He found her ripped panties and shoved them in her mouth. "She won't scream now, but she'll kick so watch out." Rhett leaned down and whispered in Miss Cuminners' ear. "You hear that, honey? We're going to pimp you round every room in the centre tonight. Every guy in here is on a promise they get to fuck you. By sunrise you are going to be one well used fucktoy."

He walked over to the door and opened it. The corridor was dimly lit by the emergency lighting.

Jerome and Ricky carried Miss Cuminners through the door. "Before we pimp her," Ricky said, "I wanna fuck her properly. Just me. And you guys too. For sure. I don't wanna just stick my cock into every other guy's cum. How about we just take her back to our room? I wanna show her my bunk."

He leaned down so he could speak into her ear. "You wanna see my bunk, honey? You wanna open your legs for me in my bunk?"
 
Last edited:
“Got one more stop first guys. Lets see how musical she is. The music room all locked but i got a make shift key”. With that im whisked down tbe hall to the darkened music room. As two pin me down on a table and one brings over what looks like a flute. “Hey boys this one time at band camp I..” with that he chuckles and inserts the flute into my pussy. Blowing into the other end and hitting covering different holes like he was playing it, sends different vibrations and air amounts into my pussy causing mectp squirm. He increases hiw much he blows increasing the vibrations. They chuckle as i grip the table sides hard trying not to cum.
 
"Hey man, she's loving the flute up the pussy. She's just fucking loving it."

Ricky ran a finger round the flute inside Miss Cuminners pussy.

"She's wet as all fuck," he said, removing the finger and sucking it.

Rhett blew a few more notes as Miss Cuminners appeared to shudder with delight.

"You played that thing in a pussy before?" Jerome asked.

"Fingering, they call it man," Rhett said. "Fingering. And I've fingered many a pussy." He said it with his eyes on Miss Cuminners who seemed to be trying hard not to give anything away. "Yeah, she likes it man, she likes being gangfucked. She likes things up her fucking pussy. What else we got?"

Rhett held Miss Cuminners down, one hand still holding the flute in her pussy, the fingers of the other twisting her left nipple, while Jerome and Ricky hunted round the room in the semi dark. They returned with several implements, a pair of drumsticks, a clarinet, and a violin bow.

"You blown one these before?" Jerome asked Rhett, holding up the clarinet. Rhett withdrew the flute from its cunt holster and took the clarinet, holding it up to Miss Cuminners.

"What's it to be then princess? You wanna blow my manflute or see what note I get out of your pussy when I insert a clarinet?"
 
I say not much, still as my training courses taught me, trying to talk my way out. The “lack” of response made them answer for me and the clarinet was inserted inside my tight and now wet pussy. One teen begins to blow short quick breaths. Some faint notes made as he covers different holes in the instrument. The quick ouffs of air driving my pussy crazy. They hold my arms to my sides so i cannot block the clarinet as they continue to gave their “fun”.
 
"How cum she don't say much?" Jerome said, running the bow across Miss Cuminners' tits. Jerome felt her shiver. "Hey she likes this, the string thing."

Rhett slipped the clarinet out of her pussy and felt around for the end which he'd unscrewed first. Ricky found it for him.

"She's so fucking wet, man," Ricky said. "You could have got the whole end in. I know it. Hey princess, you would have liked this up your cunt, yeah?" He held it close to her face. She blinked.

Rhett dropped the clarinet and examined the drumsticks.

"I wonder if we can make her talk with these. Honey, you gonna talk to us? No point us keeping our cocks out of your sweet mouth if you're not gonna talk."

Ricky held her legs open wide while Rhett drummed the sticks gently on her skin just above her glistening pussy.

"Why don't you tell us what you like, gorgeous," Rhett said. "We're here to please you and we got all night."
 
My body betrays me as they “ toy” with it. I try to protest and talk my way out but whimpers and soft moans are the only thing to escape my lips. One says “she interacts with us good boys maybe a good word in for her with boss man”. They then begin to argue one wants to take me to ( what room now) as the others just wanna fuck me hard back in their own dorm rooms maybe even my office. Im pulled to my feet one has whats left of my clothing as im clad only in my heels as they take me to....
 
"Hey, she speaks. Hear that guys? Our fucking hot little princess psychologist speaks."

Rhett looked up from between her legs as Miss Cuminners tried to talk her way out of her predicament.

"So princess, why don't you tell us what you like, you know, in the gangfuck department, and little ol' Rhett, Ricky and Jerome will make your dreams come true."

Miss Cuminners whimpered softly.

"Come on gorgeous," Rhett said. "Don't tell me a hot little piece of ass like you wasn't the toast of the locker room at Beverly Hills High. I bet you put on a show for the football team after the big game. All tush and tits and that hot little mouth just begging to take a load from every guy. I bet I could go on the internet and download you taking it for the team. Ashley does Anal. Was that you? Hey?"

She half nodded and said something about putting in a good word for them.

"A good word," Rhett said. "Hear that guys? She's going to put in a good word for us. With the super? Or with your friendly porn producer in the Valley?"

"Rhett, why don't we take her to my bunk like we agreed," Ricky said impatiently. "I ain't cum yet and my cock is gonna drop off if I don't unload soon."

Rhett leaned down, patted Miss Cuminners' pussy and kissed her on the mouth.

"Fuck, you still taste of Jerome's spunk," he said. "We gotta put a stop to that. Ricky's turn now."

They lifted her naked onto the heels she still wore and half walked her, half dragged her into the corridor towards their bunkroom.
 
We get to the dorm room and Ricky and Jerome say they forgot they have to take care of some personal business and they wil be back. Rhett plays the “gentleman” card saying this ia just “hazing” and they meant no harm. My mind racing with conflicted thoughts of reporting this and secretly enjoying. He lets me rest and I think its over. I feel ilke im in a vivid dream and awake in shock as im on my back on the bed,hands tied above my head. Rhett says hes the “leader” so his cock should be first. “Rhett we can still talk this out since you say you are a leader right? I mean we cou...” the sentence stopped by his cock sliding into my bald slit and pumping like a jackhammer.
 
"Fuck!"

Rhett pounded Miss Cuminners, hammering her against the shackles which tied her hands to the post of the bunkbed.

"Fuck! Talk to me princess. Make me cum. Am I the best fuck you ever had?"

She writhed beneath Rhett's assault, wet and flustered, but mostly to better accommodate him he thought.

"When I get out," he said in time to his thrusting, "we are gonna make the hottest fucking couple you ever saw."

He leaned down, his hands on her hips to pull himself into her as deep as he could go, sliding fast and firmly into her slick channel. His face was much closer now.

"You like being tied?" he smiled. "You do, don't you slut? I know you posh whores like it rough. Is this how you liked the jocks to fuck you?"

She adjusted herself again, sighing and gasping in breathless ecstasy.

Rhett wanted her to cum first and tried to remember how many girls he'd brought to orgasm by cock fucking them alone. They liked oral. They liked clit licking. Eating out. Fuck, he thought. He was going to cum first. And he did, twitching and kicking, then sluicing her pussy with his seed. He felt his cock unloading, spasm after spasm, pushing even deeper to milk himself into her warm damp cavity.

"Fucking Christ," he said, breathing out deeply, then in again, eyes on her eyes, then down to watch his long firm cock backing out, a glistening ribbed flesh pipe, his pumping subsiding until just the knob still plugged her cunt.

And then he pushed her hips away and the last inch of his cock slipped out.

"Fuck."

Rhett looked down at his proud, raw cock, and Miss Cuminners ravaged pussy, his cum and her juices pooling on the bed sheet.

"Now honey, I'm gonna make you cum."
 
Still with hands tied above my head,before i can say anything your head is between my thighs sucking my clit and tongue darting in and out. I writhe on the bed trying to pull away as i say “ this must stop now Rhett this is so not appropriate” you liftyour head a moment to joke “typical psych teacher talking too much” with that you grab my petite hips and really begin to tongue fuck me. I dont wantvto give you that satisfaction yet i feel, little by little I am losing that battle as i feel my body begin to bettay my thoughts and an orgasm building.
 
Rhett could feel Miss Cuminners melting before his oral assault. As he worked his tongue between her pussy lips and around her clit, she writhed and swooned, her body urging him on. He was almost breathless with lust and enthusiasm, pushing her thighs wide and then stretching forward to trap her with her legs bent back and her high heels in the air. Each time he came up for air he had this vision of Miss Cuminners, vulnerable and powerless, laid open to his assault. His mouth and face ran with her juices and his cock hardened as she vocalised, first insisting in that well bred girly voice he stop, and then moaning and squealing as he brought her to orgasm.

Finally her breathing quickened and she called out fuck, then moaned in time with her body, shuddering into a long and violent climax. And even as she passed over the height he maintained his invasion of her cunt until he could feel she was spent. He lifted his mouth from her groin and gazed up between her thighs and across her sweat-glistened tits to her face, reclining in ecstasy. He let go one hand for a moment to rub the pungent slick from his mouth, then pulled himself up between her legs until he look down into her eyes, kissing her, the tongue that had ravished her pussy plundering her mouth. She responded pleasingly, pushing back, accepting his tongue, tasting herself on him, showing with her greedy lips she wanted him, wanted more, was happy to submit.

If he had a regret it was not filming Miss Cuminners' degradation to add to his collection. But at the moment he imagined watching her being fucked over and over, frame by frame, bragging to his friends as they watched the big screen and jacked off with him, he realised Jerome and Ricky were standing in the door of the bunkroom, their phones held up. Fuck, he thought, they've filmed the whole thing.
 
Next thing i know, I’m pulled halfway off the bed till my head hangs upside down. Rhett holds my legs as the other two pretty much straddle my head and take turns pumping my mouth with their cocks. Hands pinned at my sides preventing me from blocking them at all. Rhett talks nice to me like a normal conversation as Ricky and Jerome “compete” to see who can get their bulge further down my throat. one pumps for a few then they let me breathe a few seconds before the other takes his turn rapid fire. Saliva and precum drip from my lips as they make lewd comments and continue saying, in a teasing manner, hope i work out good at this center since i am already “working well” with the guys here and i had just arrived. My eyes widen as I feel Jerome tensing up but he’s not pulling out, instead, sliding his cock further down my throat.
 
Back
Top