My sister is all grown up

As you are already taking precautions I know that I am free to dump my hot load inside you grunting and panting hard UNH, UNH , UNH , URRGH AARRGHHH!" I empty my balls inside your hot wet pussy as you arch your back, pushing back to me to take every inch of me inside you. Resting with my semi hard cock still inside you I grin as you say that you have to "dry" me off. I know exactly what you mean and smirk back at you,"You'll have one hell of a job drying me with that beautiful wet mouth, but don't get me wrong you can give it a go"
Pulling out of your soft wet clinging pussy with a soft PLOP and moving to your head waving my cock in front of you like a carrot to a donkey and screwing your hair in one hand I tap the bell end on your tongue "Do your worst little sister, cleaning me is the very least you can do"
 
Last edited:
I take your cock into my mouth and within seconds you feel a powerful suction but pleasurable as I take all of your length into my throat. Moments later your cock is still rock hard but now bone dry. I look up at you with a playful look as I gently stroke your cock playing with my perky tits at the same time. "Can't believe your still hard big brother " I say with eyes wide amazed at your stamina. " what are we gonna do with this thing " I say playfully stroking it like an insatiable appetite.
 
In spite of your best efforts to 'dry me off' I am still rock hard and bursting to shoot another load , what with your hand sliding up and down my shaft and the teasing way you are looking at it with such admiration I know that wherever I put my next load you will accept it with the greatest of pleasure but although a facial is the easiest option I want you to tell me where you want it.
"We have a bit of a dilemma here darling, obviously I wanna get rid of this woody before we go back to Mom & Dad but I don't want to mess your pretty little face up again , a jump is out of the question so it's either a hand job or a tit fuck , which do you want? I don't often give my girls a choice but you are my special one so take your pick"
Pressing my hands on your shoulders and laying your naked body down in the long grass and kissing my way to the valley between your soft hot tits.
 
"Mmmm never been titfucked before big brother. Is that what you want? Stick that big dick into your "little" sister's cleavage? Then cum on do it". I say with a wicked grin running my perky chest almost signaling to you the green light to straddle my chest biting my lower lip as I focus in on your hard member and wondering what it will feel and look like to have your cockhead. Popping in and out of my cleavage.
 
The words are scarcely out of your mouth before I am sat on your stomach with my cock head rubbing the undersides of your perky tits leaving a glistening snail rail on your skin. Pinning one arm above your head with one hand and guiding your other with my free hand to my balls.

"This is how we do it back at college baby, when you feel me cumming you squeeze my balls, ........................ not too hard mind"

Now having a free hand I adjust my position and glide the tip of my cock over your hard pink nipples and pressing the cock slit over each nipple in turn coating each one in precum.

"We're ready now little sister"

Laying the length of my shaft between your tits and pressing them together to form a warm soft fleshy roll around my cock and my hips begin a smooth jerking motion sliding my hot meat back and forth , watching your face as the tip appears and disappears between the top of your tits. A big grin on your face as you have your first ever tit fuck.

It is several minutes before I feel you begin to squeeze my balls tentatively, remembering my warning about not too hard.
You are a fast learner and it is only a few minutes before you learn when to squeeze and how hard, your hand is controlling my sperm flow so I dribble my hot cream between your tits making them slick with my jizz.
You milk me dry without making too much of a mess and when I finally sit up just straddling you. You look at me quizzically as if to ask if you had done well. Without a word I lick some of my spunk from your tits and French kiss you, dribbling some into your mouth which you swallow opening your mouth for more.

"Greedy gal, but we gotta go it's getting late."
I chuckle as I start to get dressed.
 
Last edited:
We meet back up with mom and dad and I cuddle against you in the back seat. They think it's cute since I am 18 and you in your 20's. My face flowing from the days "activities" and they just think we are bonding well. If they only knew. As we drive they say we are going to visit the history museum. We both roll our eyes as it sounds boring. Upon arrival we get there early so not a lot. Every once in awhile we split from them and walk on our own. One of the exhibits we come across are the witch trials. And a pair of wooden stocks. I stick my head and arms through one.
 
Walking around a boring History Museum is not our idea of fun so we slip away unnoticed by Mom and Dad as they pore over some ancient bones.
Finding ourselves in a deserted part of the museum that has lots of different appliances which the signs say were used for torture and punishment, we giggle at each other and I remark "If we got caught ,,, you know,,, fucking I reckon they'd put you in those stocks."
Before I knew it you had put your head and arms in the stocks and grinned at me.

"Yeah just like that, helpless and available for any ol' farmers boy who comes along and fancies a bit of ripe pussy" I put on my best grim smile and move behind you and lift your dress up over your hips, your sweet pink peach and dark rosebud available for inspection. Both are too hard to resist and I pull out my hard stiff cock in front of you.

" Yes baby? See anything you like?"
Then I circle round you and close in on your round firm butt and smack my cock head on each cheek before grasping each cheek in my hands and using my thumbs to open you up , your pussy is hot and wet and my cock glides easily inside you and I pump your pussy slowly and one thumb gently opens your little rosebud and I slide my thumb in as you wriggle against me , pushing back with your hips.
Releasing one hand I reach around you and pull both tits out so they are hanging like pale pink melons, pinching and twisting a hard rubbery nipple while I fuck you with my thumb in your ass.

"I reckon those those days knew what they were doing don't you babe?"
Chuckling merrily as I splashed my hot cum along your back.

"I suppose we had better go before Mom and Dad send out a search party"

I tidied myself up and made you look decent before trying to release you but the halter won't budge.

"Stay there baby, don't go away I'll find somebody" I panicked and ran to find the nearest person to help me which just happened to be a burly security guard.
I gabbled a confusing story and he followed me back to where you were still stuck.

"YUP I could help but what's it worth?" he asked, smirking.

"She'll give you a blowjob won't you honey?"
I replied without hesitation.
 
"Wait I'll what?!" I say shocked at your bold "volunteering" of a favor from me " just get me out " I plead. I give you a dirty look as you wink and nod to the guard. He undies the clasp of the stocks to release me. I am fixing my dress when suddenly I am shoved to my knees. I look up and open my mouth to protest and as I do it is stuffed with the guards large member as he is enjoying my teen mouth. You tell him I will swallow every drop and I can say nothing against it as he slowly pumps my mouth with a handful of my hair on his hands as you look on.
 
I watch as the security guard takes me at my word and after releasing you he forces you to your knees and coils a bunch of your hair in his hand and shoves his member in your mouth and proceeds to pump your mouth with his swollen thick cock. In truth I am quite ashamed of myself as I should have been the one to free you and have you suck me off in gratitude but I had volunteered you, having no idea if you would be okay with it. It was too late now though and you were getting a good mouth fucking and it seemed after your initial reaction you were really getting into it as you stroked his cock with one hand and cupped his balls with the other and even taking time out to spit on his shaft to make it easier to stroke.
I tried to make amends and apologize to you but apparently you were hell bent on making me jealous holding him in your mouth as he gushed his spunk in your mouth, but I noticed that you weren't swallowing as you usually did with my sperm, so maybe I was partially forgiven.
After he had finished the guard grinned and boasted.
"It ain't the first time that latch has dropped down like that , I'll have to make sure it never gets fixed, by the way your girl friend gives great head. "
"She's not my girlfriend she's my si......." Biting my tongue as I almost blurted out our secret.
"No worries pal , your secret's safe with me, my sister's a real hard ass when it comes to that but her best friend is sorta MY best friend as well if you follow me" He smirked and winked at me and sauntered off whistling.
 
Last edited:
As we headed out I gave you a dirty look for being "volunteered " like that and your efforts for flirting were denied. As we met up with mom and dad. They asked if I was ok I told them yeah I'm alright not letting them in that I was upset with you. Then they told us 2 ideas for what they would like to go to next. Dad said those two ideas were...
 
We met up with Mom and Dad and as you climbed into the back seat the wind caught your dress and blew it up waist high showing your naked ass and your juicy peachy pussy lips, unable to resist I reached out and stroked the soft curve of your cheeks only to have my hand slapped away and a look that could kill.
"I guess I'm not forgiven yet then" I mutter angrily.

"What are you not forgiven for Danny? I can't imagine it being all that bad you two seem to be getting on really well with each other" Mom overheard and asked the awkward question.

"It's something and nothing Mom, I sort of asked Ashley if she was pregnant as her ass was getting fat, wrong question I guess. " Saying the first thing that came into my head.

"Oh Danny how could you think such a thing, our Ashley is a good girl ," Mom replied dotingly in complete ignorance of the truth.

"We'll sort it out, don't worry Mom, we've gotten real close since I came home and I'll make it up to her if she'll let me. "
Grinning at you making sure you know exactly what I really mean.

"Why don't you take Ashley shopping Danny? All women love clothes shopping especially if you're trying to ask forgiveness or you could go for an expensive meal." Dad calls over his shoulder as he navigates the traffic.

"What about it Ash? You choose so long as you promise to forgive me completely and we carry on as before" A salacious wolf grin on my face as I place my hand halfway up your thigh and the slight parting of your legs suggesting that I am on the right track.
 
Next stop is the areas new mall which is super big and has every kind of store wow to man. Mom and dad say meet them back in an hour. So we head to a store that sells some sexy dresses and even some lingerie "roleplay" outfits. Since I lead you to this store you think I may have forgiven you although you can't tell by my fave cause I still have a serious expression. It is not crowded in the store at all. Now,as we are in back end of shop, you can sense I'm beginning to forgive you as I rub your crotch as you look at some clothing racks.
 
You drag me to the biggest most expensive clothes store in the Mall and I am beginning to regret saying that you could have whatever you wanted even though I hadn't been referring to the clothes but a more personal thing. Your face was set in a stern unforgiving look and I could almost feel my bank balance sinking.
I perked up considerably though when you took me to the back of the store where it was less crowded and there were rows and rows of sexy costumes and dresses. I knew that we wouldn't be in this part if you hadn't forgiven me partially at least and you intended to tease me with flashes of your tits and ass as you tried some dresses and costumes. I began looking through the racks for some revealing items that I thought would suit you.
I was busy looking at a naughty nurse set of lingerie and imagining you straddling me in it when I felt your tits press into my back and your arm circle my waist before rubbing the palm of your hand suggestively up and down my now hard thick erection. I tilted my head back and let out a long satisfied sigh.

"AAAAHHHHH, I can't tell you how good that feels Sis, I mean Ashley. Are we good now ? We could go straight home now if you like and make up properly"

I knew I was pushing my luck when your hand slid a little lower and you gripped my balls tightly
"Oh no you don't , not yet , you owe me"
You hissed through clenched teeth.
I wasn't about to argue as things were still in my favour, you had partially forgiven me and as yet NI hadn't spent any money but I guessed that would change pretty soon when something caught your eye and you pulled me by my cock to look at a sexy black cut out dress. You had no need to ask me if I liked it as my cock began to strain against the cloth of my groin area.
"Be best if you tried it on," I suggested eagerly as I guessed that you would want to 'punish' me by flashing your tits or legs at me "Just in case it doesn't suit you"
I added lamely as you grinned slyly at me and disappeared into the changing room with the dress. A few minutes later you reappeared wearing the dress but having left it unfastened you didn't bother holding it together, you gave a quick twirl and went back into the changing room giving me no more than a millisecond to see your milky white flesh contrast against the black of the dress. Two minutes later you reappeared fully dressed with a smug expression on your face.
We wandered around a few more minutes before you suddenly disappeared without a word into the changing room again carrying something in bright red. Reappearing five minutes later posing seductively at the door of the changing room My cock went into overdrive and almost hit me under the chin.
The flash of bright red I had seen turned out be a dress that could only be put on with help and removed with help. and you were beckoning me in to help you.
My hands were trembling as I buttoned up the side of the dress and I gulped as you indicated that I was to button the front as well , covering your firm perky tits and your hard nutty nipples, it took all my resolve to not ravish you on the spot. When it was done I ran my hands down over your waist and hips on the pretext of smoothing the wrinkles but when my hands reached your thighs I had to caress the inside of your thighs and looked into your eyes and winked conspiratorially and then stepped back to admire you as you posed, pushing your breasts forward and your taut bubble butt back.
When you leaned back against the mirror smiling I knew that I was forgiven and I smirked as I quickly undid the numerous straps that held the dress together and you were standing naked in front of me with your arms round my neck and pulling me into you for a searing hot kiss, our tongues locked together and my hands roaming all over your body as you squirmed against me.
"Any more surprise for me baby ?" I asked in hopeful anticipation of screwing you against the mirror.
you grinned mischievously and held two dresses up against your self raising an eyebrow questioning which one to choose the first a comparatively modest affair that emphasised cleavage but very little else.
The second one had my blood pumping fast yet again a little black number with a cut out midriff and a very short hemline, clearly designed for a red blooded male to drool over.
I took the first one and dropped it on the floor putting the second one with the rest of the ones we had chosen.
"NOW, we go home and make up properly, first though we have to get Mom and Dad out of the house "
On arriving home I told Mom & Dad "It's been a long day and Ashley and I are tuckered out, you two go have a meal on me, Ashley and I are going to bed " Leaving out the fact that we would be in the same bed.
I climbed the stairs acting weary as Mom and Dad watched then once they had gone I ran along to your room and finding your bedroom empty I called out "Ashley honey I'm here, where are you?"
I heard the door close and looked round and my jaw dropped , I really was forgiven as you paraded round the bedroom smiling broadly wearing a fantasy in pink
 
Last edited:
I come out in the pink outfit with pink 3" strappy heels and hands playfully tied together with an extra piece of material. " you are forgiven big brother" asi slowly walk over to you sit you on the edge of my bed before straddling your lap and using my tied they her hands like a latch as I wrap arms around your neck and playfully gyrate my petite hips into you. Smirking more as I feel your cock twitch and begin to grow.
 
I decide to play it cool with you as a form of payback for your treatment of me and close my eyes when you straddle me, my resolve crumbling as you gyrate your hips on my cock the soft wetness of your pussy making my cock twitch and swell and rub against the hood of your clit. Opening my eyes I try to figure out how to get that sexy lingerie off you and have you naked in my arms once more. First though I just have to taste your luscious sensuous lips again and I hook my hand behind your head and pull you in for a hot sensual kiss.
"I won't keep you waiting too long babe, I'm about to explode anyway" I murmur as we break the kiss fingers nudging the bottom edge of your lingerie to one side and my cock slips easily into your eager slippery channel.
Removing your lingerie wasn't as difficult as I first feared but it needed all my self control to not just rip it off but to unwrap you from it like a birthday or Christmas present. I knew every inch of your body but as I peeled the pink cloth from you and felt your soft satin skin it was like exploring you all over again especially when you guided my hands and lips to where you wanted and needed to be touched and kissed. Your body twisted and turned delightfully my touch sometimes bring up goosebumps on your skin and you shivered and moaned , eventually I had to ask
"Are you going to play all night or are we going to fuck? I adore you baby, I adore your body but there comes a time when a guy just NEEDS to fuck"
 
Last edited:
I flash a wicked grin and pull you close to me. My hands still tied together with the pink ribbon as I pace them around your neck making us almost like one. As you pop inside me I begin gyrating my hips. The motion causes you to fall on your back. And since we are " tied " together. My bound hands around your neck, I land on top of you increasing my motions until we hear the sloshing sound of your hard member inside your " little" sisters hairless pussy. You go to speak but I give you a deep kiss panting as I do as I fuck myself on your cock. Suddenly I stop and playfully say." Ok big brother show me how you FUCK a woman."
 
I am breathless as you grind your hot wet pussy onto my cock and the only sounds are your little yelps when I find one of your numerous 'hotspots' and the soft squishy squelching sound of the combined efforts of me thrusting up into you from my position on my back and your pussy sucking greedily on my shaft. I try to speak but you press your hot wet lips to mine silencing me and our tongues dance together duelling for supremacy your hips gyrating on my cock as you fuck yourself mercilessly , relentlessly on my hard thick rod. Then you grind to a sudden halt and sit up with your tied hands still around my neck , your magnificent breasts heaving as you pant.
"Ok big brother show me how you FUCK a woman"
I grin at your invitation , take a deep breath and heave you you off me onto your back and push your knees up alongside your head and spread your legs wide into a vee as wide as the Grand Canyon, your tied hands still behind my head so I am leaning close to your ear, With a broad grin I growl
"Baby sister you have just opened the gates to your personal heaven, " Then I run the tip of my wet tongue round the inside of your ear and lift myself onto my arms so I am poised over you, my thick hot meat throbbing at the entrance to your pussy. Tensing my whole body and bending my back like a bow and thrusting my hips forward I impale you on the full length of my cock, my balls slapping against your butt. Giving you no respite I hammer your tight wet hole into the bed and you scream loudly with delight and your ankles wind behind my head where you grab them with your tied hands and rock like a cradle as I pound you harder and harder knowing that the climax for us both is only seconds away. You begin to shudder and shake as your orgasm quickly builds and your head rolls side to side your eyes screwed tightly shut. Just as you orgasm sweeps through you I spurt my first load of hot spunk inside you and capture your lips with mine kissing you feverishly until we were both spent , then lowering myself slowly on top of you our sweat covered bodies glistening in the lamplight I chuckle.
"THAT, sister dear is how a woman SHOULD be fucked, don't you agree?"
 
Breathing too hard to answer I can only nod in agreement with you as my back arches and the last aftershocks of my orgasm run through my petite little body. I look like I just ran a marathon only fave glowing from amazement at your stamina rather than exhausted. After about 10 more minutes I finally compose myself enough to speak and ask "what is next on agenda for the day. Big brither?"
 
I had been thinking about this for some time and now I finally put my idea to you having no idea how you would react.

"Well babe, it's pretty obvious we can't go on just as we are, sooner or later we're going get caught out, I think Pa is already suspicious. So I suggest that we find you a boyfriend and me a girlfriend.............. No, wait hear me out. "

You break in, protesting.

"What we need is a couple who are really into each other and also in a similar situation, in danger of being discovered fucking their brother/sister. 'We can go out as a foursome , you with the guy and me with the girl then once we're out of sight we swap, it may mean that we have to cuddle and snog the stand in for appearances sake but it won't mean anything. I have an old school buddy who I know was fucking his sister so shall I give him a call? If he's okay with it we can meet up later and introduce our 'friends' to Mom and Dad."

Having finished my pitch I drew you to me and gently sucked and nibbled on each crinkled nipple in turn and caressed your hot sex starter button as you furrowed your brow thinking of what I had proposed.
 
Last edited:
" sounds good big brother" I say with a playful smirk. Still in a playful mood I kiss you hard and say I wanna ride you. Like a rodeo guy. See if you can buck me off. If I win. You have to lick my pussy till I cum and you're not allowed to. If you win. What do you want? " I ask.
 
Last edited:
Laughing at your suggestion I grab your waist and lift you to sit astride me with your knees gripping my thighs and wait for you to settle your hot eager pussy over my cock, laughing louder when you wriggle your hips so I am deep inside you. Taking a deep breath I begin bucking my hips and almost dislodge you but your knees and heels dig into me as you lean forwards your hard pink nipples grazing my chest as your tits swing across me.

"Nearly had you then Sis"

I laugh as you settle my cock deeper inside you and your pussy muscles grip the shaft tightly.

"If I win Sis you, gotta blow me in the car all the way into town tonight. If it's a draw we both get what we want, that fair?"

We roll on the bed me trying to dislodge you and you hanging on for dear life, my cock harder than ever with the contest between us causing it to pump deep inside you and your soft supple body gripping me tightly, I didn't care whether I won or lost , I just didn't want it to stop until one or the other climaxed. Inevitably we both came together with our juices mingling in one slippery mess where were joined together.

"It's a draw Sis, so you want me to eat your pussy now ?"

Grinning up at your flushed face and then pulling your head down for another of your sweet delicious kisses which went on for ever.

"I'll have to give Don a call see if he and his sister want to meet up tonight and Ill give him our proposition. First though I want you to promise me that you won't let him fuck you, he can be very persuasive. "
 
We meet up with them at a fancy restaurant the kind with long table cloths. I wear a black spaghetti strap dress 3" above mabove knees nude pantyhose and 3"strappy black heels. It's a booth and chair in the corner. Don and sister sit on either side of me as you sit across the table between my self and his sister. As we chat I see his sister reach toward my lap. I shocked when she has a small pair of scissors and puts a cut in hem of my dress. Then her and brother reach down and SlOWLY begin pulling bottom of dress open. So you don't hear fabric ripping. I sit frozen in shock not wanting to make a scene.
 
Don was as keen as mustard to meet when I put my proposition to him and we met him and his sister Charlotte or Charlie for short, at a fancy restaurant. I was very impressed with her and I knew that if Ashley hadn't been there I would have made a play for her but I was on my best behaviour.

The seating arrangement wasn't ideal as it meant I was across the table from the other three but it did give me the opportunity to study all three together and ensure that they all got on with each other. My first surprise was when we met, I shook hands with Don but Charlie wrapped herself round me and gave me a wet tongue kiss, murmuring,

"I just love BIG men "

After ordering I was studying each of the three opposite me and noticed Ashley's eyes open wide in surprise and a blush on her face and then a conspiratorial look between Don and Charlie. I didn't know what was going on but I guessed that Don was taking the opportunity to grope Ashley and Charlie was encouraging him. I said nothing as Ashley was more than capable of dealing with unwanted groping.

My second surprise came when I felt a stockinged foot slide up my leg and plant itself on my groin and the toes wriggled on my now swollen bulge. Charlie leaned forward and her blouse gaped open giving me an unrestricted view of her unfettered tits.

"Yes indeed I DO love BIG men, the bigger the better."

Charlie whispered it softly but so everyone at the table could hear and the toes on my cock wriggled again to make the point.

Ashley was still blushing and squirming in her seat so I knew something was going on under the table. I could even see her nipples coming to hard pinnacles under her dress and her breathing was short and gasping. Knowing Ashley as well as I did it was obvious that she was being turned on by something going on under the table. I wasn't too concerned by this as Ashley would be leaving with me and if she was so aroused I was the one she'd come to for release but it was the fact that Don was so damned blatant that he was fingering my little sister.
I just had to see what he was doing to her so I knocked a knife onto the floor and bent down to retrieve it, looking under the table I gasped in surprise as I saw Ashley's dress was torn almost to her waist and Don was pumping Ashley's tight pink hole, but the biggest surprise was seeing Charlie pinching Ashley's clit between her fingers, while keeping Ashley's legs wide open for her brother. Looking further I saw Charlie's free hand dipping her fingers into her own bald pussy and fingering herself, her legs wide apart.
Sitting up I gave Don a glare and stated so they knew that I knew what they had been up to, and right in front of me.

"So, Don, Charlie, you DO understand don't you that what I'm suggesting is we stay with our sisters in private but in public we're the other way round? "

They both grin and nod their heads in agreement and I think it's all settled until Charlie pipes up.

"Is absolute loyalty essential? I mean, they do say variety is the spice of life and I love spice"

Don grinned and said,

"Charlie, you are such a slut, aren't I enough for you? We're not exclusive Danny, so if either of you want something different you only have to ask"

"When you're on form you're great big bro, but you know very well that I like pussy as well almost as much as you. What about you Ashley you've hardly said a word, Too busy enjoying yourself I think."

When Charlie spoke to Ashley she brought her hand from under the table her fingers glistening wetly and after studying them for a moment she pops them in her mouth almost purring.

"Yeah well I think that's everything sorted , we'll arrange a date very soon then "

I interrupt, saying that we have to go, thinking that maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all, too many complications.As we leave the restaurant I ask Ashley,

"What do you think ? Are you okay with them ? Charlie seems a bit full on, I can't tell half the time if she's serious or not,and I saw what was going on under the table. Don AND Charlie groping you. By the way that dress is ruined you'll have to get a new one."

I helped you hold it together as we walked to the car else you'd be showing your pussy to the whole world. Then I slipped my hand round your waist and gripped your tight swaying butt through your dress.
 
Last edited:
"They got a bit overzealous groping me big brother. Unexpected but kind of a turn on" I say. It left me a little hot and bothered though. We need to head back so I can ditch this dress and just you and I go out and more brother sister bonding " I say playfully where shall we go. I wanna sight see "
 
I chuckled at your suggestion that we indulge in some more brother/sister bonding and sliding my hand between your hot thighs and gently fingering your pussy I playfully tease you.
"Ashley honey, you just can't get enough can you? I think Don and Charlie really turned you on and you can't wait to get me into bed, not that I'm complaining. Anyway Charlie did a number on me as well, did you know that she practically jacked me off with her toes, not to mention showing me her twin assets?"

Negotiating the traffic carefully while I was pumping your hot wet pussy with one hand we eventually arrived home and after checking that we had the house to ourselves we went to your bedroom and I helped you to remove your torn dress and I sat on the bed watching you as you walked around naked searching for another dress to go out in.

"You said something earlier about sight seeing well I'm quite happy with the view right now, but.......... if I got a little closer. "
Laughing suggestively and you giggled and walked over and stood between my knees legs apart, your breathing coming in short pants, your nipples swollen to hard pale pink points.
"Yeah baby, that's much better." I mutter and place my hands on your hips pulling you to me until you fall on top of me and we roll around on the bed laughing and giggling until my cock stands hard and erect at the entrance to your wet glistening hole.
"Time to stop messing around sweetie, let's fuck." My tone decisive and I plunge into the soft wet folds of your pussy and sink into you, balls deep and begin a rhythmic rocking, your internal muscles contracting on my shaft then releasing and contracting again. As we fuck together I grasp your head and kiss your soft wet seductive lips, savouring the sweet taste of you and your tongue parts my lips and we kiss long and deep. Coming up for air I grin at you and increase the pace of my thrusts feeling you thrusting back , your hips lift as your back arches and a long drawn out wail comes from you as I pump my hot creamy load into you and you squirm under me your pussy gushing your sweet honey over my cock.

"Awesome baby, fuckin' awesome, but I think we should get you dressed and go take a look at something that's not gonna make us horny"
I roll off you and fetch a simple short summer dress.
"Here, this will do but it's not gonna stop me feeling horny"
Laughing as I toss it to you still reclining naked on the bed.

I was desperately trying to think where we could go to enjoy the sights and yet be alone to take our pleasures when I had a brainwave.
"You DO have a swimsuit don't you or do you always skinny dip?""
I ask with a sly, cheeky grin.
Seeing the enquiring look on your face I explain

"An old pal of Dad's has a boat at the marina, I'm pretty sure he'll let us take it out down the coast, there's a nice quiet bay with fantastic views and all sorts of nature trails ashore, you never know what you're gonna see. You fancy a bit of nature?"
 
Last edited:
Back
Top