My sister is all grown up

cumnchat

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 24, 2013
Posts
5,111
Closed for Ash13

Danny 22 years old , 6'2" works out three times a week , square jawed & popular with the girls. At the moment he is in his final year at Uni.

Danny stepped out of the cab & mused as he surveyed the family home , nothing had changed since he was last home some 10 months ago. The same trimmed lawn & white picket fence , the same cream coloured paint standing out against the brown wooden eaves. No, nothing had changed. He shrugged in disappointment but then what did he expect? his parents were set in their ways , comfortable in their mundane lives, His sister was too young to have any influence on them & was probably ripping up the town every weekend now she was eighteen.
He picked up his bags & slowly trudged up the path & using his key he entered , calling out.
"MOM , PA, I'M HOME"
Suddenly he was almost knocked over as a figure launched at him with a loud shriek of delight & he was enveloped by a pair of soft creamy skinned arms around his neck & a large firm pair of breasts squashed against his chest & soft hot lips kissing him. It could only be his sister, the skinny little kid he had left crying when he left last time.
He extricated the arms from round his neck & put his large hands on her waist & held her out at arms length. His eyes widened as he saw the most beautiful creature he could ever have imagined.
"SIS? Is that you? MY, you HAVE grown"
His eyes roaming over her body with no chance of concealing his admiration.
 
Last edited:
OOC. Ashley. 18. 5'5 130 shoulder length black hair 34c


I look at you saying " hey big brother missed you miss me?! Like my new sundres?!" I say excitedly. I'm wearing a lavender spaghetti strap sundress a good 3" above my knees and matching 3" heels as I just went shopping so tried on my new outfit. I'm totally unaware that, with your height , you probably have an excellent view down top of my sundress. With the thin straps can't wear a bra. "So come in Cani get you anything? Mom and dad went to store to get stuff for your return they will be back in about a hour or so."
 
OOC. Reverting to first person , seems to work better

I can't keep my eyes off your chest as with my height I can see right down the deep cleft between your breasts & the merest glimpse of your perky pink nipples as you twirl around & jump up & down in excitement.
"If you don't stop jumping up & down like that your boobs are gonna jump right outta that dress sweetheart." giving you a warning look, but you continue bouncing about & your tits bounce with you until the inevitable happens & both boobs pop out. My eyes almost pop out of my head as your perfect pair of tits are displayed right in front of me, I am lost for words momentarily & automatically reach out & cup the soft but firm flesh in my hand , feeling the warmth of your skin & the sudden hardness of your nipples. Recovering my composure I try to make light of it.
"Hey sis, I did warn you this might happen , are you gonna put 'em away or shall I do it for you?"
Hurriedly dropping my hands & continuing,
"Yeah I reckon I will have a glass of milk if you'll get it for me"
I tried to collect my thoughts & dismiss the very wrong ones that were there as you turned away & adjusted your boobs then what did you do ? Damn me if you didn't bend over as you opened the door of the refrigerator & flashed me a perfect round ass scarcely covered by a pair of skimpy lavender coloured panties. I couldn't help myself & gave you a sharp slap on one cute round cheek.
"Just what are you trying to do to me sis? You've got me all horny & there's not an available pussy for miles"
Again trying to defuse a dangerous situation, what would you make of your big brother manhandling your tits & slapping your ass & admitting that it was turning him on.
 
Blushing a bit knowing my big brother is "horny" and hearing him say the word "pussy" kind of got me going. Red faced from my boobs popping out I stand at the fridge and asked him " glad to be home ?" Trying to change the subject. Totally unaware that because of my mood, the exposure before and the cold air of the fridge,my nipples were becoming quite stiff and poking through top of sundress.
 
When you turn back to me with the glass of milk in your outstretched hand I take it wordlessly my eyes firmly fixed on your nipples that were battling with your sun dress & straining against the thin material. I can't help feeling my cock ratchet up another notch & without thinking my free hand rubs the tent in my pants , & I see your eyes widen as you see the size of the tent pole.
"Sorry Ashley but it's been a couple of weeks now since Woody's had any action & you, ,,you sorta woke him up, I really ought to do something about it before Mom & Dad get home, I have to ask , could you, ,,, er would you help me out? Just this once, PLEESE? " Kind of begging but playing on the fact that it was your fault that I was in such a state.
 
Blushing at the suggestion or where I think it's going " help you out" what do you mean? If you mean in THAT way I M your sister!" I exclaim but as I do I have a playful smirk as I dint know if your serious or joking as you suggest I ....
 
I see that you are confused & undecided so I press the point as the more I think about it the more I want you to 'handle' the situation.
"C'mon sis, it's not as though you haven't done it before" Thinking back to the time when we were down at the lake & we began playing doctors & nurses, okay so we were only kids then & didn't really know what we were doing, but you had still jerked me me off all over your hand.
"Look, all I need is for you to stroke it until I shoot my load, tell you what, how about I show you my problem then you can make up your mind , just imagine you're making out with your boyfriend. You DO have a boyfriend don't you?"
Without giving you time to reply I pull my stiffy out from my pants & put the engorged meat in your hand.
"OH FUCK ASHLEY, YOU DON'T KNOW HOW GOOD THAT FEELS " I groan loudly as I move your hand along the thick shaft.
"One more thing though where am I gonna put my load ? Any ideas?" I add grinning at you , your tits & nipples still on my mind.
 
I stand frozen with your large member I my hand. Part shocked by your boldness and part turned on by the size and taboo nature of the situation. Even though I say we shouldn't do this there is hesitation in my voice and my hand stays the same. " u don't know where you can shoot " your load " I say blushing at my own wording. My perky and firm tits heaving under my thin sundress. My left strap falling down but I notice it not.
 
r

Standing face to face & with your hand curled around my thick rigid cock your hand was stroking it in a long sensual motion, there was no hesitation now, Ashley wanted to get me off, of that I was sure. I began to move in time with your strokes, fucking your fist as your grip closed tighter on me & you raised your eyes to mine an impish eager smile on your face & a low moan deep in your throat.
From my height I was able to look straight down your dress & I could see your naked breast & hard pink nipple straining against the thin cotton of your dress. The thin strap of your dress had slipped off your left shoulder & your breast slipped out of the confines of the thin cotton & my hand cupped your soft firm breast my thumb grazed lightly over your hard swollen nipple, rolling the hard nub & I heard a gasp as you smiled up at me, your eyes sparkling.
I lowered my head to your upturned face & flicked my tongue over your luscious sensuous lips, your wet pink tongue searching for mine.
Pulling you closer until our body heat could be felt through our clothes & your hand gripped me tighter.
"Ashley , sweetheart , I know you are my sister & we shouldn't be doing this but we both know it's not going to end here, I have to know, have you ever ,,,,,,,,,,, er, done it before ?"
Hoping that I would be your first
 
I stand there slowly rubbing it confused at why I am even enjoying this with you being my big brother and all. I begin to back away but I stop frozen when my dress strap slips down and my left breast comes into full view. I'm blushing bad as you see your not so little sisters perky breast as my breathing picks up in anticipation of the mounting tension.
 
I sense your confusion but take your seeming reluctance to let go of my cock & the urgency with which you are rubbing it as the go ahead to take you. I squeeze the taut hard nipple that I hold in my right hand & whispering & cooing in your ear I begin to slip the other strap on your dress down over your shoulder until both breasts are nakedly in full view & I can see your breathing quicken your nipples become hard & taut & your little pink tongue flickers out to wet your lips.
Before you can react I slip the dress down over your hips & it falls with a gentle rustle to the floor leaving you naked but for a tiny pair of lavender panties with a large wet patch spreading quickly in the front.
Pulling you to me i disengage your hand from my cock & wedge it between your thighs so there is no mistaking my need or my intentions.
"Which is your room Ashley?"
I ask in a thick croaky voice as as I take your hand & tug you partially reluctantly up the stairs.
 
"First on the left" wondering why you wanted to know it so hastily. As we get to the doorway it is the typical "girly girl" room pink walls and punk and purple bedding. " Cani get dressed now?" I ask half serious and half not sure of what to make of situation as I stand next to my big brother in just skimpy panties. The rest of my 18 year old nubile frame on display.
 
Ashley's room was just as I imagined it, all pink & girly but the décor was the last thing on my mind. Here I was with a raging hard on & an ache in my balls that needed more than a quick hand job to satisfy it, My sexy gorgeous sister ( OH FUCK, WHY THINK OF HER AS MY SISTER) standing in front of me naked but for a skimpy pair of lavender panties that did nothing to hide the outline of her camel toe & were tight against her cute round ass.
"Can I get dressed now?"
I groaned & pulled her to me guiding her hand to my stiff erect man meat & caressing her full perky teen tits, muttering into her neck.
"No honey, not yet , you know what we have to do first"
Pressing her back against the edge of the bed until she fell backwards & I followed on top of her, her soft nubile body warm & quivering. I hooked my thumbs in her panties & eased them slowly over her hips & without protesting Ashley lifted her hips to assist me.
"I'll be gentle sweetie , I promise"
I murmured in her ear, kissing along her jawline & the hollow of her neck & shoulder nipping the soft warm flesh in my teeth. Gently opening her legs & lifting myself up to take a first look at my dear sister's pussy, gazing in wonderment of her perfect folds of glistening pink lips that were beginning to seep her juices.
"Oh hell Ashley, we both know this is wrong but it can't be helped, we've gone too far to stop now "
I lowered myself down again & positioned the tip of my rampant hard on at Ashley's entrance & slowly thrust my hips forwards opening her precious pink flower & the head slipped in so easily her muscles closing around the head & Ashley's fingers gripped my arms as she tossed her head back whimpering & moaning as I pushed deeper, her love canal fitting round my shaft like a warm velvet glove.
Settling into a rhythm of long deep strokes & feeling Ashley responding beneath me her hips grinding to me & rotating at my deepest point. She wrapped her long firm toned legs around my waist & we moved silently together apart from heavy panting & grunts from me. her muscles contracted around my thick shaft & my balls erupted a stream of hot thick sticky cum along my heavily veined cock & jetting inside her, Kimberly arched her back & shuddered as she climaxed & coated my genitals with her own sweet musky juices.
We just lay together panting & smiling at each other, our hands exploring each others body & we dropped off into a doze until we were woken
"Hey Ashley , we're home, has that no good brother of yours shown his face yet?"
It was mom & dad, Ashley giggled at the remark about showing my face , she had seen a lot more than that in the last couple of hours.
"Ash, don't let on what we just did, they'd be horrified, but I want you again, TONIGHT, you come to me about midnight ok ?"
I slipped out of bed & dressed quickly before going to my old room across the landing without Mom or Dad seeing me then coming out rubbing my eyes as our Mom came up the stairs.
"Hi Mom, I just took a nap, it was a hard journey"
Giving Mom a hug & kiss on the cheek
 
Last edited:
Later that evening we are in the living room watching a movie. Dad is out in garage. And mom in kitchen. Doing dishes. She looks in and thinks it cute as we, at 18 and you in 20's, sit with a blanket on our laps. Like we did when we were little. Without a word. A reach into your sweatpants. And begin stroking your cock. The liook in my eyes knows it's wrong but still a curious look I have. Mom just in other room so you need to be quiet.
 
,When we pulled the blanket over our knees it felt like we were kids again only this time I could smell your perfume & even though you had showered since our parents almost caught us the aroma of arousal was still in my nostrils.
Mom had gone to do the dishes & dad was in the garage tinkering with his old motorbike, I was relaxed & happy when your hand crept under the blanket & into my sweatpants , I reacted as usual , a big tenting stiffy as you curled your fingers around my hard shaft & began stroking up & down, I twisted my head round to look at you & saw a puzzled yet sensual look in your eyes.
"What the fuck are you doing Ashley? Mom is only next door, I said midnight, nothing about starters at 9.00 " I whispered fiercely but not wanting you to stop, it felt so good, so I slipped my hand around your waist & under the baggy T-shirt finding your bare breast & hard swollen nipple. Your eyes glazed & your breast heaved in my hand as you took a deep breath then together we kissed our lips meeting in a most un-sibling like kiss. It was hot, it was wet, & all tongues.
" What are you two up to ?" Mom asked, standing in the doorway drying her hands.
"Not much Ma , just teaching Ashley how to get a fella hot under the collar, just a play kiss, URGH it was horrible " I replied quickly, & Ashley tightened her grip on my cock & dug her nails in as I explained the kiss.
"Ok but don't go too far , you hear? You're both attractive to the opposite sex but then, my babies are far too sensible for that"
Ashley let go of my cock & pulled her hand from my sweatpants & I reluctantly let go of Ashley's deliciously soft tit.
"Are you still going to come to my room?" I asked
 
I say no playing "hard to get " teasing my big brother. You take me seriously and we watch movie with. No more fanfare. About. A hand hour after you head to bed. Your door opens and I come in wearing a fuzzy pink robe. Moments later I drop it to reveal. Lacy white front hook bra. Boy short panties. Pink thigh highs and 2" white heels. Looking like something from a Barbie poem movie. " new bra and panty set I bought today you like ?"
 
I had taken Ashley at her word & was taken by surprise when I had gone to bed early & lay naked on the bed idly playing with my cock, seeing the door open & you sneak in wearing a fuzzy pink robe & when you dropped the robe my cock instantly grew hard & stiff & pointed skywards.
"New bra & panty set I bought today, you like?
My cock was straining at the bit now & precum was dribbling from my cock slit,
"Yeah, I like very much ," I managed to croak hoarsely
Taking a handful of your hair & pulling you down beside me & my hands began roaming over your hot body which was trembling as I caressed the secret places that a brother should never touch on his sister. I pressed my lips to yours finding them soft, succulent & sensuous & you slid your tongue into my mouth, I groaned my need into your mouth, unsnapping the front of your bra, tossing it to one side, freeing your firm pert tits into my hands & I twisted a hard brown nipple gently & tugged you closer until our bodies were pressed tight to each other.
We squirmed together, laughing quietly at the taboo nature of our liaison but aware of the proximity of our parents just down the hall.
Your hand curled around the girth of my shaft & you began slowly using my cock to fuck your fist.
"OH FUCK ASHLEY, DON'T" I begged as you drew my cock to its full size & I could feel my sperm building in my balls.
I heard you giggle then I exploded, unloading my hot creamy spunk over your hand & watching it arc in the air before splattering on your tits & belly.
"Let's hope you don't scream when you cum Ashley, you're a very naughty gal , if I had known how much you had grown up I would have been home months ago, by the way who's the lucky guy that you've been practising on?"
I rolled you onto your stomach & pushed your head into the pillows muffling your cries as I tugged your tiny panties down & pushed your legs apart , revelling in the odour of your sexual arousal emanating from your peachy pussy.
My cockhead was bulging & slippery with my spunk as I slid the tip along your wet pink slit & you managed to turn your head & look pleadingly at me silently begging me to fuck you.
Much as I wanted to prolong our pleasure I was way beyond self control & I drove my shaft in hard & deep, pounding your sweet silky pussy & you pushed back at me which each thrust wiggling your ass at each point I was almost out of you. I laughed maniacally as you gripped the sheets & pillows & I could her your muffled screams of pleasure from the depths of the pillows.
Your whole body tensed & began to shake & shudder with the unrelenting pounding your pussy was receiving then a long wail began as you began to climax, your tight young hole cumming in buckets & I kept up the pressure until you collapsed in a heap, turning your head & smiling at me.
"I think you had better go back to your room honey, who knows if Ma or Pa are wandering around, we'll go out somewhere tomorrow & find a place where we won't be disturbed"
 
I nod yes and head to my room. The next morning comes and as I come down. There is s note on the fridge from dad that says " had early work meeting and your mom is at hospital with grandma. She's ok. Just needed someone to sit with her then mom has work errands to run. Be home by evening. Have fun catching up with your big brother. I read the note as I'm in just my robe after my shower as I open fridge for some milk.
 
.I woke early & listened to Mom & Dad having breakfast then the sound of them both leaving. It seems you & I have the house to ourselves so I haul my self out of bed & just for decency's sake I slip on o pair of boxers & go across to your room hoping to find you waiting for me but your bed is empty. Wandering down to the kitchen I see you standing by the fridge with the door open reading a note. Silently I creep behind you & wrap my arms round you nuzzling into your neck & pulling your robe open to grab a handful of firm full tits "Morning gorgeous, what do you want for breakfast ?"
I ask as my morning stiffy prods the crack of your ass. You giggle & reach behind you to to take my cock in your hand & stroke my hot meaty shaft.
"How about some sausage & drop of cream ?"
I suggest, pressing my cock harder into your crack & playing with your hard pinky nipples as you lean your head back & twist your head to give me a soft sensuous kiss.
I see the note & realise that we will be alone for the whole day.
"Why don't we skip breakfast & go back to bed , we have all day "
Putting my arms behind your knees &
carrying you back upstairs & into my room as you put your arms around my neck & kiss my neck dozens of times on the way.
Placing you on the bed I open your robe & gaze at your perfect young teen body, not caring that you are my sister.
As my eyes roam over you memorising every sleek enticing curve of your body you stretch & your arms reach out to me & I lay beside you & we begin to explore each others body until we are entwined & my cock is at your entrance. Our eyes meet & seeing the longing there I slide my shaft smoothly inside your soft wet pussy & gasp as you clench around the shaft as I settle into a gentle rhythmic thrusting , your hips matching my thrusts & we fuck silently just enjoying the sensation of unadulterated sexual pleasure. Even our climax was a silent pinnacle of pleasure except for the soft squishing . slurping sounds of my cock driving through your juices.
We lay quietly face to face smiling at one another & tasting the juices from each other as we brought our fingers from between our legs & tasted the wet bounty of our lovemaking.
"Any ideas of what to do the rest of the day apart from staying here?"
I chuckle suggestively & you punch my arm in mock annoyance.
 
My mind confused at my feelings. Your my brother and we just had sex. Should be ashamed. But I enjoyed it. I say "was gonna go to the mall for some new outfit shopping. Wanna come along and help me pick out some?" I ask as I lay there for a moment waiting for your response.
 
In spite of my levity I am concerned with where this taboo relationship is heading, it's not every day you wake up to fuck your sister. The very last thing I wanted was for it to stop & I believed that you felt the same. We didn't feel guilty about anything , we couldn't see that we had done anything terrible but others would call us perverted. I wrestled with the question in my head but managed to show an air of levity to you.
"Shopping in the mall it is then on one condition," Smirking & laughing as I said " If you want any lingerie , I get to choose, I rather think a scarlet bra & panties would suit you , suitably sexy & turning on stuff although you are so fucking sexy as you are right now "
Spooning right up to your cute round ass & wrapping my arms around you with two handfuls of your soft pillowy tits & my cock tight up against your puckered brown hole. Guessing that you are as much up for another round as I am as you giggle & lift your leg to open yourself up to me & push back so my cock head is dribbling the large drop of precum over your puckered hole.
I feel your hand reach between your legs & circle my throbbing shaft & guiding it to the centre & you thrust back hard & my head is inside the rim of your ass, resting a minute or so savouring the warmth of your insides & the soft pulsing as you clench & relax your muscles on my cock. Your soft moans entice me to push further into you an inch at a time , sometimes withdrawing an inch & then giving you two. You are so tight on my thick girth but not uncomfortably so , I can slide in & out with ease & your hips move with mine as we enjoy our taboo relationship to the full.
Cumming inside you was a new experience for me at least as there was no frenzied pumping , just a gentle oozing of my spunk into you until I had finished & I rolled away with a satisfied smile & you rolled half on top of me & kissed me softly & gently
"Thank you, that was REALLY nice, made me feel sorta special"
You murmured against my lips.
"And so you are sis, let's go shopping shall we?"
Glossing over the fact that I still thought of you as my sister
 
I pick a pink spaghetti strap sundress 3" above the knees and 3" strappy white heels. A very "Barbie doll" look knowing that hem of my sundress will bounce with each step, further teasing you. As we drive I hike up dress to show my thin pink lace thong. Seeing if you focus on that or road. Never like this before but your return has awoken something in me. We go to mall and head to lingerie store.
 
I had never seen you look so deliberately sexy in dress or behaviour & I loved it as I knew that it was all for my benefit. You clearly had feelings for me & wanted me to feel the same for you , which I did with an ache in my heart when you weren't with me & an ache in my loins when you were close by.
The drive to the Mall was excruciating & somewhat dangerous as you hitched your pretty pink sun dress up baring your long shapely legs & stretching them out in front of you making sure sure that your matching pink thong was clearly visible & you teased me more by slipping your fingers under it & rubbing your clit then running your wet fingers over my lips. I had to resist the temptation of taking my eyes off the road or using my right hand to caress the insides of your firm silky thighs. I compensated with thinking back over the past twenty four hours & the delights we had shared discovering each others body.
Thankfully we arrived at the Mall without incident & you bounced out of the car & bent down to adjust your shoe strap making sure that I got a good look down your cleavage & smiling up at me when you saw the tent in my chinos.
"I wish there was somewhere I could get rid of that for you" you muttered licking your lips
"Don't mind me, you're gonna get a lot of dicks hard in the Mall " I grinned
As you stood the wind whipped under your dress & lifted it up to your waist & showed your long shapely legs & your thin pink thong clinging tightly to your pussy, the soft wet lips that crept over the edges of the silky material.
A group of teenagers passing by stopped to get a good look & whistled but you just smiled & thrust your hips at them suggestively.
"You're going to get us in a lot of trouble if you keep that up baby" I hissed in your ear
"AWW, I'm so damned horny , just giving them a show " you laughed
I hurried you into the Mall & you smoothed your dress down but still looked amazingly sexy with your swinging gait swirling your dress & showing off your long slim legs & your ass & hips swaying side to side.
We headed for the lingerie section of the store & as you began looking round I spotted a young attractive assistant & made a beeline towards her.
"Excuse me miss I wonder if you can help me ?"I began
She smiled & replied "Of course Sir, I'm MARIA, I am at your disposal " her eyes sweeping over me & lingering at the tent in my crotch.
"Well I was wondering if you have anything a little more daring than what is on display, I have a girl I want to impress & I believe sexy lingerie could do the trick"
She giggled & chuckled "Well it would sure work for me. you are right we do have a special section that we only show to customers who request it, if you'll follow me"
As I followed her I couldn't help but notice her trim figure & the way her ass jiggled, I felt a pang of guilt as I realised I was harbouring lewd thoughts about another girl with you only yards away.
Maria pulled a curtain aside & unlocked the door hidden behind it.
"Before we enter I am obliged to tell you that you must behave yourself, you can look but not touch, if you want to feel the material just ask & a sample will be brought to you "
She opened the door & we stepped inside & I gasped in amazement. There were at least a dozen beautiful women all wearing skimpy, exotic or rather erotic underwear & nothing else.
"Would you like a parade first then pick some out you'd like to see in more detail?" Maria asked , for some reason her voice seemed huskier, sexier.
I was speechless & just nodded.
Maria led me to a comfortable chair & handed me a glass of champagne, I felt like a sheikh in his harem.
The models began filing past, each one pausing to display their wares, large & small firm breasts overflowing the bra cups or cut out bras with full hard nipples. They stood in front of me with their legs spread & the crotchless panties hid nothing, then each one turned & bent over from the waist pulling the material tight over their luscious butts. My cock was beginning to ache as I tried to keep it under control.
Maria noticed my discomfort & whispered conspiratorially "Don't worry about it, all the men have the same problem on their first visit, the girls are used to it"
An hour later I had made my selections in three different styles & colours & Maria sent them to be gift wrapped at my request.
"If it doesn't work out give me a call " she smiled as I took the parcels
I found you with a stack of parcels & carried them to the car & you followed asking where I had been.
"You promised you'd choose some for me" you pouted
"I'm sure you've got some nice stuff honey" I replied keeping my purchases a surprise until we got home
We arrived home & took all the parcels to your room,
"These aren't mine" you said as the gift wrapped parcels came to the top of the pile.
"They're from me you silly girl, open them " I laughed & waited for your reaction.

http://www.eroticlingerie.ws/scj/thumbs/13/783and_vintage.jpg

http://www.eroticlingerie.ws/scj/thumbs/33/168Hot_Boobs.jpg

http://www.eroticlingerie.ws/scj/thumbs/32/036Office_Nice.jpg
 
Last edited:
I smile at each one. Did a sales girl model these for you big brother or days you just guessed at what I'd like I joke. With that I take the 2nd outfit go and change into coming out. You must have "accidently" picked a size too small. Because my firm and perky 34Cs strained against the cups. " how do I look?" Part of me still not believing I am asking this question of my big brother as I stand about 10 feet away giving a little twirl like a fashion show model.
 
Waiting with bated breath as you disappear with the three sets of lingerie, which of them would you choose first?
The door opens & my eyes open wide, WOW! you look ravishing & I quickly tell you so as you twirl around your tits almost falling out of the twin cups as it seems I got a size smaller than needed. However I am not concerned about that as it gives me an excuse to pull you to me & grasp your soft but firm perky tits & proceed to tuck your nipples into the cups where they should be after I have tasted the hard rosebuds.
You giggle when I say
"Normally I'd be taking them out but I really want to see you properly"

My task completed I hold you at arms length admiring your soft lithe body, my eyes running over you from head to toe, taking in your long shapely legs & the swell of your hips & your flat toned belly with its dimpled navel & the now concealed perky tits & up to your impish face with a wicked gleam in your eye.
Pulling you back into my arms our bodies glued to one another I flatten my hand over your belly & slip my fingers into the front of your panties & slowly trace circles around your pulsing clit. Your breathing tells me that you have no objection to this so I delve deeper & find that you are wet already, your slit is slick & slippery with your juices & you press your hips to my hand in small urgent jerks , fucking yourself on my fingers.

"My Ashley, you ARE eager aren't you? Is there no satisfying you?"
Chuckling as I strip your new lingerie from you & walk you backwards to the bed & falling on top of you, pinning you down with my rampant cock between your spread legs & knocking at the entrance to your waiting wet tunnel,of pleasure.
Your giggles are infectious & we both begin to laugh until it strikes me that this is my sister I am about to fuck & the enormity of the taboo nature of it hits me hard & my cock deflates in despair.
"I'm so sorry honey I can't, this is so wrong"
Then seeing the tears in your eyes I kiss you gently & you hold me tight, imploring me with your tears.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top