UK readers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dr Gus here

Gus Aspar said:
Good morning, Juicy - if you need a second opinion about your pussy, I'd be happy to give you a private consultation. :p :D :p

Oh thank god..... are you a Dr? I was a little suspicious about the other guy....lucky for me he had an operational problem, and I didn't get the injection.........:)

am I a Dr?

Believe me, I'm a full-time phukkologist, with a good sideline in wanking. Now, just spread your knees and say aaaaaaaahhh...

Viceman said:
And its Good morning from DR VICEMAN

:D .............god I didn't know we had so many real doctors here...... but not one of you have given me my full medical..... yet:) :devil:

Maybe you could lay on the table on your front while I check your skin for possible irregularities.

This would involve gently running my fingers all over you back and you sides then down the length of your arms - at least to start!

XXC

juicyjinjams said:
:D .............god I didn't know we had so many real doctors here...... but not one of you have given me my full medical..... yet:) :devil:

Ah! let me see i think your problem is pre cum ceived, you need manipulative massage, and prolonged treatment on the Vibrotech machine, followed by a course in intrusive B therapy.
for maximum effect you will of course have to be spread eagled.

...good grief......... Dr scally and Dr Micky.......... should you both be treating me at once?:p :p :)

*juicy is pulled onto her tummy by Dr scally....and pulled wide open by Dr micky...........*

juicyjinjams said:
...good grief......... Dr scally and Dr Micky.......... should you both be treating me at once?:p :p :)

*juicy is pulled onto her tummy by Dr scally....and pulled wide open by Dr micky...........*
In all his medical career Dr Micky has never seen such an erotic site, after seeing this dew covered tulip of desire he has to go and relieve himself, so that the probing can be carried out in a professional manner:devil:

mickyp123 said:
In all his medical career Dr Micky has never seen such an erotic site, after seeing this dew covered tulip of desire he has to go and relieve himself, so that the probing can be carried out in a professional manner:devil:

:D :D LOL.......... :p :p :p :kiss:

Yes as i thought, the problem is derived from having a high sex drive, there was a lubrication overflow, you will have to be serviced five times a day, at first then we will gently build UP the treatment, between sessions you must wear very tight panties, that caress you as you walk to keep the flow going

:D :D :D ..LOL........hehehehehe.... so is that the two of you's professional opinion?:)

..............count me in..........:)

Morning everybody, hope you all had a great weekend. I went to a friend's house on Saturday for a sort-of party and had some friends round to my house yesterday and played cards (this chinese card game which roughly translates to 'fish swimming up-stream'. I won a lot.) I also bought two books, which I've already read and got Total Film and started going even more ka-blooie over Spidey 2 (I love webslingers!!!!!). Am going to get Empire as well (it has a 3-D spidey cover, how cool is that??). I might go to the library and start my readathon (4 books a day is good for the health you know)

Morning everyone!!!

Your doing it again JJJ!!!

But this time i've got to walk around all horny rarther then going to bed!!!

See you all later

Nemasis Enforcer said:
Morning everyone!!!

Your doing it again JJJ!!!

But this time i've got to walk around all horny rarther then going to bed!!!

See you all later

:) ........sorry nem:rolleyes: .........nah, still not sorry:) .....again, I like that thought of you wandering around horny:p

juicyjinjams said:
:) ........sorry nem:rolleyes: .........nah, still not sorry:) .....again, I like that thought of you wandering around horny:p
I like it too secretly but im not gonna be wandering anywhere for a while now...

You know how you were plaing Dr. and patient well I think im gonna need a real dr.

I've blown my knee lifting weights... I was doung 125lbs squats and my knee just gave way... (didn't strap it up right) and im in sooo much pain when I try to stand I can't describe it :(

Still im all horny for you so thats the upside of having to say seated I can do something about it now :D

that would be telling! what u doing. need an exam?;)

you cannot resist u are under my power*stares with wide eyes*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back