Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rubbing through my panties at the moment, gonna slip a finger down in a moment...see where it goes from there.

Damn

This is such a sexy thread im wet just reading this. I really want a girl with me right now. But til then my imagination will do. Mmmm just thinking of u girls makes me want to stick my fingers in this hot wet cunt.

This is such a sexy thread im wet just reading this. I really want a girl with me right now. But til then my imagination will do. Mmmm just thinking of u girls makes me want to stick my fingers in this hot wet cunt.

mmm - enjoy Bella :cattail:

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

relaxing on couch, robe open slightly, hand rubbing the inside of my legs, and teasing around my....

Sitting at the computer, stroking myself through my fleece trousers, picturing a girl I like.

Found a little time for myself before work. My bullet vibe is my best friend this morning, fuck it feels good!

Great thread. I'd like to hear more details about the experience though. Thanks ladies.

good morning ladies. seems as if i am not the only one inspired today...hehe. i have to run out but need that quick jill before i go...

ready and willing

in from a night out and i'm sitting here feeling quite my horny self.

I know the feeling well. ;) I can go a few weeks and not really feel sexy in the least and not much miss having sex but then something switches on in my brain and for a couple of weeks I am on the prowl like a kitty in heat.

my switch has definitely been flipped tonight

i don't know what it was, but it really has me going. Watching a couple of the vid links posted here in Lit is not helping the situation either! You girls are greatly adding to my hornification!

That sounds like a word George W woulda used. :D Boy just bringing up politics is a sure way to drop the arouse - o - meter back down to the bottom.

Distracting myself

I am sitting at my desk trying to study, yet all I can think about is looking down into my lap and seeing a certain girl's head nestled between my thighs, feeling her tongue inside of me.

I am sitting at my desk trying to study, yet all I can think about is looking down into my lap and seeing a certain girl's head nestled between my thighs, feeling her tongue inside of me.

There's something about sitting at my desk that brings on my fantasies too....usually one girl between my legs and another sitting on the desk presenting herself to my tongue. I'm bi, so men are often in the picture as well.

There's something about sitting at my desk that brings on my fantasies too....usually one girl between my legs and another sitting on the desk presenting herself to my tongue. I'm bi, so men are often in the picture as well.

mmmm - that sounds like a fun working environment :devil:

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back