Advice please- real slave story about my owner

Honestly? i'm surprised you haven't ran away yet. Because what you describe is how most white slavery stories start. I bet you've already signed a slew of legal documents already. However i can't emphasize it enough but:

WHAT EVER YOU'RE GOING TO DO DO IT BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE COUNTRY!!!!
 
I genuinely have to wonder what went through your head when writing this that made you think it sounds even in the remove vicinity of believable.

Paste it in the bdsm stories and change to third person narration, might get you 3/5 stars. Comically over the top but a good first try.
 
Dayum! This is impressive! You managed to type ALL THIS with one hand?
 
I don't believe this for a second, but if it were true wtf are you doing? I'd suggest fleeing in the middle of the night, changing your name and never seeing her again. After you report her to the police.
 
Dayum! This is impressive! You managed to type ALL THIS with one hand?

For the win as usual Meeks :heart:

I would advise shorter paragraphs.

yes definitely.

I don't believe this for a second, but if it were true wtf are you doing? I'd suggest fleeing in the middle of the night, changing your name and never seeing her again. After you report her to the police.

If there is one smidge of truth to this story which I doubt (what super model has time to spend hours a day whipping her slaves???? that would certainly ruin her manicure)
just get the fuck out - run as fast and as far as you can.
 
I feel like I should walk Awya while I can but I am scared to and I admit to still being obsessed with her despite this though I know that is the sick fetish addiction I have taking over and also my obsession with her flawless body and Beauty. It is not easy to walk away. Please give me some advice.


Clearly you should stay.

Keep us updated, won't you?

adding this ----> :rolleyes: just in case
 
If your post is true, then (a) you've probably given enough information to identify who you're talking about, and (b) you've incriminated her in several serious felonies. At that point you ought to be considering witness protection.

If it's not true, please find somewhere else to post your fantasies.
 
sissy thinks you should defiantly move in with the condition that you keep and publish a journal.
 
OP: If any of this is true, run. Get out now. If that is a story, it needs work.

Sissy: You have a typo that makes your post unintentionally funny. :rose:
 
Back
Top