Husband and Wife Romance Bet

ManoBlue

Virgin
Husband and Wife Romance

Wife bets husband her ass during a cuddling session. If he wins he can have her ass, if she wins she gets to pick the next two vacations.

I dated someone and this was one of his favorite games to play. Usually it was Smash Brothers or Mario Kart, and we’d usually do a tiered system, so more wins would mean a better “prize.”

One victory meant I’d give him a BJ, two victories would score him an oily tittiefucking, and three victories usually meant my butt was going to take a pretty serious pounding.

We’d also add other stipulations, like if he won in Smash Brothers without losing any lives, then he got the option to blindfold me/tie me up for the assfucking session.

Typically when I would win, I got to pick an expensive restaurant to go to.

I dated someone and this was one of his favorite games to play. Usually it was Smash Brothers or Mario Kart, and we’d usually do a tiered system, so more wins would mean a better “prize.”

One victory meant I’d give him a BJ, two victories would score him an oily tittiefucking, and three victories usually meant my butt was going to take a pretty serious pounding.

We’d also add other stipulations, like if he won in Smash Brothers without losing any lives, then he got the option to blindfold me/tie me up for the assfucking session.

Typically when I would win, I got to pick an expensive restaurant to go to.

Is this great for a relationship?

Is this great for a relationship?

He certainly enjoyed it, and I definitely got a thrill out of the dynamic. Maybe the fact that if I lost, I sort of “had to” do whatever he picked. I thought it was a lot of fun!

Need that

He certainly enjoyed it, and I definitely got a thrill out of the dynamic. Maybe the fact that if I lost, I sort of “had to” do whatever he picked. I thought it was a lot of fun!

I gotta have one of those

Back