Help please

Sissyboiowned

Virgin
I wrote my story straight into the site and now cannot get it to send to editors. Can anyone help me with this problem

That's not enough information to provide help. You should be able to highlight it and copy it either in your author's page or on the story file if/when it posts.

That's not enough information to provide help. You should be able to highlight it and copy it either in your author's page or on the story file if/when it posts.

You do have a separate word processing and storage system and a means to move files via e-mail attachment, don't you? If not, you're not equipped to work with an editor for starters.

(Sorry, meant to edit this onto the previous posting.)

I think he means, he wrote the entire story from scratch straight into the submission form text box, and now is stuck at that somehow.

Hopefully the texts still exist at all and wasn't lost refreshing the page or some such.

It is unclear about what kind of editor he speaks, he either (1) can't finish the submission process for whatever reason, or (2) want to export the text from the submission form for outside editing.

My guess would be (1) rather than (2).

The straight forward solution for (2) would be to select all text and copy paste into a word processor of choice, then save as file, and so on.

Back