A Summers Day (Open to one female)

I drive deeper, feeling your nails dig into my back, pulling me in. Eyes locked with your's now as you look pleadingly back at me, moaning softly, your face filled with pleasure. My hands grasp your sides tightly as I thrust into you, moving your whole body. The tingling pleasure rising deep inside me.

Your breaths start to become sharper as your walls clench harder around me. My body over yours, your chest rising and falling against mine, nipples sliding over my skin as I thrust my cock into you. Your pussy begins to pulse around my shaft as I let go and the tingling inside me builds, spreading throughout my entire body. You start to spasm and shake in my arms, your pussy pulsating hard around my cock. Everything fades in this whirl of pleasure but your eyes, looking back at me as the explosion of pleasure surges from me. And your sharp moans of ecstacy as you writhe under me. I slam into your pussy with each spurt, feeling you shaking in my arms.

I collapse over you, exhausted, my cock still pulsing inside you, tingling as the last drops of cum seep from it. Our bodies wet with sweat, intertwined in the moonlight. I kiss you, my tongue sliding over yours slowly as I squeeze your body to mine. I feel incredible, like every bit of discomfort has left me, I'm completely relaxed and blissful. I break from your lips, "Donna, that was amazing." I say looking into your beautiful moonlight face, "I've never felt like that before. In fact, I've never felt any of these feelings before, you're all I can think about, Donna. You make me feel like a different person." I brush your wild hair from your face and kiss you soflty on your forehead. "Please stay with me, Donna... I need you."
 
Last edited:
The feel of your explosion rocks even me as you drive into me. The feel of your cock throbbing with your release pulls my hips even closer to you. I moan softly as your lips press to mine. Our tongues sliding softly over one another, just as our bodies had done only seconds before. My nails release their hold on your back just as my arms tighten around you. I don't want you leaving me, I need you more than anything now.

You break from my lips and your words bring a heat rushing up into my cheeks. I can't believe you feel the same as I do, that nothing has been the same since we met. I glance into your eyes and feel the love radiating from you. It touches my very soul and I nod to you with a soft smile caressing my lips. "Yes Jake...I will stay with you...I can't part from you. Nothing can keep me from you. I want to be with you forever."

I know my words don't make much sense but so many feelings are sliding through me that my mind is spinning with each and every one of them. I can't go back home, I just can't. I know if I do they will keep me from you and I can't live without you. I need you by my side, loving me as I love you. My lips kiss lightly along your chin, my legs slowly releasing their grip around you, your heat fills my body, making me want to stay like this all night long.

My hands begin to move over your back, my fingers brushing small designs on your back while I soak in the feel of your body pressed to mine and even your cock still buried deep within me. I remember the feeling of the orgasm and the sound of yours, my mind lingering on what just happened between us. It was magical, it was amazing, it was mind blowing and yet I want to see if we can top it. I am usually not like this, but something in you pulls it from me. I want to be one with you, stay locked with you for all time.
 
Last edited:
"Forever." I whisper to you, looking into your moonlit eyes. I can see that you still want more, and I am far from finished. I could do this all night. I kiss you again, sliding my hand over your cheek as my tongue meets yours once more. I press my body into yours, my cock throbbing inside you, You let out a soft moan against my lips and I feel your pussy squeeze around my cock, still hard as ever, it won't rest while I'm beside your beautiful naked body.

I kiss your neck softly, caressing the soft skin, then moving down slowly to your perky breasts. I slide my tongue around your hard nipple and then suck, my tongue flicking across it. I run my hand down your side and grasp your ass, gently squeezing it, pulling you into me. The night sky air around us refreshing our steaming bodies slightly as my lips caress you.

I leave your nipple with a final sharp suck pulling it slightly as go, sliding my cock from your tight wetness. I kiss between your gorgeous breasts and then slowly move down your body, planting soft kisses all over you. Loving every inch of your body. I move down your tummy, revelling in the feel of your soft skin, and then place a soft kiss on your clit, looking up into your eyes. I pull your legs over my shoulders and run my tongue through your wetness, savouring your sweet taste. Your pussy is incredible, so perfect. Soft, pink lips around your slick, pink hole, still open slightly from my cock. I run my tongue through you once again, pushing it into you before sliding up to your clit again. I suck on it, my tongue flicking over the pulsing hardness inside my mouth. The taste of your pussy ignites me with even more passion and I begin to suck harder, moving my mouth in small circles, massaging your pink little clit. I can't get enough of your pussy, so soft, so sweet. Hungrily sucking your flesh.

I pull your body into me, your wetness sliding over my chin as I suck. I feel your hips rise, grinding softly into me. I slowly push two fingers into your pussy, feeling it stretch around me, contracting with your gasps. I begin to slide it in and out, slowly at first, but getting faster and faster as my tongue caresses your clit. My cock throbs hungrily, waiting to fill you once again.
 
Last edited:
My body arches as your lips move down over me. You are igniting a fire once again as my muscles wrap tightly around your cock still buried in me. I gasp at the feel of you mouth on my nipples, tugging and pulling on them before flicking them with your tongue. My fingers slide into your hair as my back arches more toward your mouth.

My eyes closing as sensations overwhelm me. Your lips seem to driving me to the brink and yet hold me there at the same time. Your hands slide over me while your lips move down my body and I shutter under you. The further down you go the move my legs spread for you. The burning ache between my legs begging to be touched as you slowly torture me with your mouth.

I almost cry out the moment you pull my legs over your shoulders and your tongue slides over my wetness. My fingers leave the top of your head, grasping at the grass around us. My eyes open and look down to you. The sight taking my breath from me as your tongue pulls sounds from my throat.

I have had sex before, not many times before, but never has a guy ever done this to me. You are setting me on fire, making me crave you even more with every flick of your tongue. I gasp loudly as your fingers slide into me. My walls clamping down around them, trying to pull them even deeper into me.

My body taking over as my hips begin to move. The feel of your fingers pumping into me and your mouth doing absolutely amazing things to me, makes my head spin. My body following closely as it spirals out of control. I cry out into the night, the stars our witness to your sweet sweet torture.

My hips begin to move faster as I feel my body driving higher toward that utopia feeling. One minute my eyes are on you and what you are doing to me and the next they are closed, my head tossing back and forth while my body shakes in your hands. My screams tear through the night as my orgasm washes over me and through me. My fingers dig into the ground to keep me anchored to you while my hips buck with each spasm of my muscles deep inside.

My orgasm finally leaving me a limp mass that couldn't move even if I tried. My eyes flutter open as the edge of my vision are even fuzzy from the intensity of it all. My mind tries to wrap around what happened and yet I can't even do that much. My body feeling like one giant nerve ending. Every touch and breath from your body sends another shutter through me, pulling a moan from my lips.
 
I watch you as your moans become more and more intense, hips rising into me, feeling your pussy getting wetter by the second, juices trickling down my fingers as they thrust into you. The taste of your sweet wetness tingling on my tongue driving me crazy. Filling every one of my senses with your beauty. Your breath quickens as your near your second orgasm, moaning into the night air, my fingers pounding into you. My eyes urging you to cum for me.

You throw your head back, gasping and screaming to the stars. Hips bucking, grinding your wet pussy into my face as my tongue flicks over your clit with all my power, cum tickling over my chin. Holding your sides softly as you shake into me, your pussy pulsating wildly around my fingers. Watching your beautiful body writhe before me.

When the shaking finally turns to a slow grinding I run my tongue through your wetness, licking up every last drop of your cum. I kiss your clit softly then run my tongue over it and up your body, sliding between your sweet tits and up your neck as you shiver in my arms. I reach your mouth and kiss you hard, taking your breast in my hand and kneading it softly, the hard nipple poking out between my fingers. I slide my leg back between yours so it rests against your soft mound, sliding over it ever so slightly as we pant, squeezing your nipple slightly between my fingers. I brake the kiss and press my forehead to yours, smiling softly.

It feels crazy to think we've only just met. I feel like I've known you for a lifetime, like your a missing part of me even. My heart glows. The thought that you want to be with me forever is just magical, it makes me dizzy with joy. I kiss you again running my fingers through your hair as my hand caresses your breast. I press my thigh into you very slightly while my tongue dances over yours, breathing in your sweet aroma.
 
The feel of your hands roaming over me pulls sighs and moans from my lips a moment before you capture them. The feel of your lips pressing to mine while your tongue darts in to tease my tongue, makes my hands slowly move up to slide along your back. The feel of your skin under my fingertips lights a fire inside of me again. I can't seem to get enough of your kisses, your touches and even the feel of you buried inside of me.

Your thigh presses into my wetness and I can't help but move my hips to grind into you. My tongue battling lightly with yours while my fingers slide over your skin lightly. Moaning into your mouth I know in my mind that I want to feel you inside of me again. I don't want to leave this place or leave from your hands. My mind spins with the pleasure that courses through me, never feeling anything like it before. Feeling like we are so connected that one can not breathe without the other.

Breaking from your lips I begin to whimper into the night air, "Please Jake." I begin to push at your arm, wanting more than anything to slide over on top of you. I want to give you the same pleasure you have been giving to me, even if that means you aren't buried in me that exact moment. I whimper again as my legs slide over yours and my lips move to your neck to tease along your skin.
 
I feel you grinding eagerly into my leg, your breath quickening with need. Your intense desire numbs my mind, overcoming every rational thought. I grasp your back, squeezing your tender body as my tongue relishing yours with passion. The feel of your soft moans muffled by my kisses drives me wild and my cock throbs even harder in anticipation of it's long awaited fulfilment. Your hard nipples rub against my chest as we grind into each other, lost in each others bodies. Your hot juices trickle down my thigh as it slides over your soft, wet lips.

Nobody has ever made me feel like this. You're only kissing me, and yet my whole body is quivering with pleasure and I'm filled with complete euphoria. I feel like I'm constantly on the edge of orgasm when I am holding your beautiful body in my arms. Like you stimulate every single part of me, filling me with pleasure and joy. I glow at the thought of many more days spent with you.

You break from my lips and I hear you moaning and whimpering at me, your sweet yet lust-filled voice making my head spin. You tug at my arm and I slide off you, waiting eagerly to see what you want. You slide yourself onto me, your body suddenly shining in the moonlight I'd been shielding you from. Your sweet, wet skin glistening with sweat as you hover over me, I can't believe this is really happening, it doesn't feel real, yet it's too amazing to even be a dream. The hairs on my body raise as one as you lips move softly over my skin. Down my chest and over my abs, my cock is fit to burst now, the head bulging, craving your lips.
 
My lips travel slowly down your body, getting a taste of your skin and even the small beads of sweat that have seeped from you. My tongue and lips tease a trail that is followed by my teeth nipping their way down toward your hips. Loving the sounds I am pulling from your lips, my body completely in tuned to yours. Rising and falling on every moan and sigh that slips from you. The sounds run through me pulling an answering call from my own lips.

My fingers move down to tickle and tease lightly over your thighs. Moving slowly up to your cock. Realizing your condom is still on, I smile softly to you as my fingers begin to roll it slowly off of your hard cock. I love seeing the sigh of you so hard and jerking at the slightest touch of my fingers.

My fingers wrap solidly around the base of your cock as my eyes lock with yours. My head lowers and I flick my tongue over the tip of it. I can taste your cum on your skin and it makes me moan softly again. My mouth slides down around you, engulfing your cock into my warm mouth. My tongue twirls and dances along your length as my body rises in excitement.

My mouth moves down until I can't fit any more of you in my mouth. As my mouth slides up so does my hand. I begin a slow steady rhythm of strokes over your cock with my mouth and hand. My tongue slithering around the head of your cock before I push you back into my mouth.

Moaning softly around you I begin to pick up the pace just slightly. Savoring your taste for a moment more before my mouth slides from your cock. I smile lovingly to you as my mouth dips lower and my tongue slides lightly over your ball sacks. Wiggling my tongue back and forth along them before I suck one gently into my mouth and let my tongue roll around it. I sigh watching your face and the reaction I am pulling from you. Wanting to see that expression on your face every day.
 
I sigh as your lips edge closer and closer to my throbbing cock, fingertips stroking over my thighs. You roll off the condom and grip my shaft, making me arch my back slightly, groaning at your touch. Your hot, wet tongue feels incredible as it flicks over the head. I close my eyes, lost in my sensual feelings, every little movement of your hand and tongue on my cock amplified inside me, making me squirm with pleasure.

Your lips slide over the head, the wet warmth embracing my cock as I groan louder. Your passion drives me crazy, hearing you moaning softly over my cock, sending ripples of sweet sensation through my body. You push your head down, sliding my cock deep into your mouth until you can fit any more, then slowly sliding your lips back up to tease the tip with your tongue. Your mouth is blowing my mind, my whole body tingles, shivers running down my spine as I groan louder. Your start to rise and fall over my cock, sucking me deep into your mouth with a passionate hunger.

Your eyes locked with mine in a love-filled gaze as you pleasure me so intently, so keen to fill me with the bliss that only you can bring. You slip your lips off my wet cock and begin to lick my balls, griping my cock firmly as you do. My body fills with inexplicable sensations sweep through me as you suck one of my balls into your mouth, teasing it tenderly with your wet tongue. I lie back, letting the pleasure run through me, loving every second of your magic.
 
My mouth lets your ball slip before my tongue and mouth move to the other one. Slipping it between my mouth, my tongue rolls it around and my hand begins to slowly stroke over your length. Moaning I let that one slip from me gently before running my tongue between them and up your length.

Loving the feel of you so hard in my hand and under my tongue. The pulsing in your cock making me want to wrap my mouth around it again. My eyes flicking up to you as my tongue slithers and wiggles along your length. Moaning again I suck the tip of you in my mouth, letting my tongue play with it before I sink down on the length of your cock.

Moaning around it I begin to move up and down your shaft, wanting to feel your explosive pleasure in my mouth. My pace quickening on your length as my mouth and hand work over you. I feel your body tensing under me a moment before I feel the pulse of your cock and the spurt of your seed into my mouth. Swallowing as fast as you are releasing in me, I let my tongue clean up every bit of evidence of your pleasure while savoring the taste of you.
 
My body tingles as your suck my other ball into your hot, wet mouth, sighing deeply. I push your hair gently over your shoulder to get a better view of your pretty face looking up at me, "Mmmmmm Donna, that feels amazing." I whisper to you, barely able to form the words as your wet mouth sucks all sense from my brain.

I sigh as you run your tongue up my cock, my tender cock head throbbing hard, craving your lips. You answer my yearnings, lips engulfing me once again and I groan loudly, running my fingers through your hair to hold your head, pushing it down onto me with your rhythm. I feel the incredible tingling pleasure rising inside me, ecstasy filling my core. Feeling you start to suck harder on my pulsing cock, your hands working it, a deep hunger in your beautiful eyes.

My toes curl as the pleasure fills every inch of me, "Ooh Donna!" I cry, but I never heard the words leave my mouth as I'm sucked into soundless bliss, my hips rising up as my hot cum spurts deep into your mouth, watching you swallow feverishly as I cry out, my hands stroking through your soft hair, tickling over my fingers and making me spurt even harder. Pumping my hot seed into you as I writhe on the grass lost in my senses.

Finally the sounds fade back up and I catch my breath, breathing deeply, my whole body tingling. I fall back onto the grass, taking your hand and pulling you onto me, your soft skin sliding onto me making me shiver deeply, your wet pussy against my leg, rubbing your juices over it. "That was so good Donna." I say before holding your cheek and kissing you hard, tongue sliding deep into your mouth. I can taste the residue of my cum on your tongue and lips, usually I'd find this disgusting, but in this moment it's the most magical thing in the world. I grasp your ass tightly, pulling you into me, grinding your pussy into my leg. I've just came harder than ever before and yet I'm still crazy for you.
 
The taste of you swarms over me, filling me with such joy. I love giving you pleasure like you have given me and can even imagine doing this every day with you. As my mouth slips from your cock I feel your hands on me pulling up toward you. Smiling softly to you, my legs move and my mound presses into your leg.

Moaning a moment before your lips press to mine, I am lost in the sensation of your tongue sliding over mine. My heart swells with the love for you as my hand move to grip your shoulders, pressing my body into you even more. The feel of your warmth seeps into my very soul and I can't imagine being anywhere else at that moment.

The longer the kiss lasts the more I want to move closer to you. I finally give in to my desires and slowly slide my leg over you. The movement presses your cock between us and I gasp into your mouth. My eyes close as my tongue continues to dance with yours. My hands sliding down your chest, feeling your heart beat into the palm of my hand.

I sigh contently before my hips move to get more comfortable feeling your cock press between my lips, brushing up against my harden clit. Breaking from your lips I groan before trying to sit up a bit to look at you. My eyes roam over you while my fingers brush over your skin, loving the sight of you under me.

"Jake I don't want to leave you. I want to be with you for every day and night that I can be with you." My fingers move up and brush over your lips, watching my finger brush over the softness there and feeling my body jerk in response.

Your lips are irresistible and I find myself leaning down to kiss them again. My wetness for you slides over your cock while my heat almost surrounds you. Feeling you brush again over my clit sends sparks through me, making me lose my mind with need to feel you again.
 
My tongue swirls over yours, kissing you with all my heart, never wanting to leave your side. I can't believe how lucky I am to have found you. My hands stroke over your soft skin as our tongues dance lovingly. I feel your pussy pressing onto the shaft of my cock as it lies flat against my stomach, you moan into my mouth, making my cock throb hard, pushing up into your wet pussy.

You sit up, putting all your weight onto my cock shaft, pressing between your lips and making you gasp again. I groan as the feel of your wet pussy lips sends shivers through my body. You look down at me, your beautiful figure silhouetted against the white light of the moon. Me chest swells at your words, filling me with such joy, I almost feel tearful. "Me too Donna, I don't ever want to leave you again, please don't go back to your parents, come with me."

You lean into me and kiss me again with such passion. My arms wrap tight around you, pulling you close to me, your soft breasts pressing into my chest as I kiss you with all my heart, wanting you feel how my love for you. Your dripping pussy presses even harder into me, your lips sliding up my cock and parting around the pulsing head. The feeling makes my hips rise instinctively, pressing my cock head into your tight pussy just an inch. I sigh into your lips as you moan back into me.

I relax my grip around you slightly and slide my hands down your sides, glistening with sweat. I grasp your hips and lift you slightly off my stomach before pushing you down onto my throbbing hard cock. My lips still pressing hard into yours as I kiss you passionately. Your ass starts to rise and fall over my cock, your chest remaining pressed against mine. Your hot, wet pussy feels incredible around my bare cock as you thrust your hips into me in a steady rhythm. I break from your lips, panting for air, your face just above mine as you moan over me, panting hard. My cock's already starting to tingle faintly but I hold on, needing to feel you cum over me before I pull out. I stare into your eyes, filled with pleasure and love, "Mmmmmmmmmmm, you feel so good Donna" I moan. Your soft lips hover just above mine brushing over them from time to time as we breath heavily, lost in each others bodies.
 
Last edited:
My arms wrap around your shoulders to press my chest into you more as our lips stay locked with each other. Our tongue dancing along one another as my love for you shines through the night. My hips continue to move, sliding you between my lips and over my clit. I move a bit higher and when I slide back I feel your cock begin to enter me. I stop and moan into your mouth, wanting so much to feel you deep inside of me and yet knowing there is no condom.

I feel your hands roaming down over my sides and I shutter in your hands. You pull so many sounds from me and then you do something else to pull even more from me. Her fingers grip my hips just slightly pulling me up, I begin to whimper knowing that you too have figured out there is no condom and we shouldn't. But then I feel you drive into me and it takes my breath from me. My muscles ripple along your cock as your cock spreads my walls around your bare cock. I moan softly as you break your lips from mine. "Yes Jake, you feel wonderful....Thank you."

Hoping you know what I mean as my hips begin to rise and fall on your cock. The feel of you sliding in and out of me is mind blowing and I feel my body rising higher with each stroke of your cock. Our lips brush with each movement of my body over yours. Your hands on my hips guiding me while my hips move to heighten our pleasure even more. I tighten my muscles inside of you at the sensations I feel. I am so close but part of me wants to feel you cumming with me, even though I know you can't.

Whimpers slide from my lips as my body tightens even more around you, "Yes Jake.....so close....yes!!" I rise up the length of your cock before dropping down, feeling you drive into me making me cry out against your lips as my body shutters in your arms. My muscles milk you for everything they are worth as my own juices flood over you. Wave after wave of pleasure rock through me and I lose even my thoughts of what is happening. My movements become erratic at best and only your hands on my hips steady me.

I want to know you have gained pleasure from this as well, so even though the orgasm has zapped me of my energy I still find ways to move over you. Your cock sliding through my wetness as more moans pull from my lips, "Oh Jake, cum for me baby." My hips keep moving on your cock as my lips brush over yours while my heart soars and I make up my mind to leave this place with you.
 
As you ride me faster and faster I can sense your orgasm building slowly. I look up into your eyes as you sigh and moan over me, lips brushing softly against mine. I can feel your hunger, your shortness of breath, as you move with me, your eyes not leaving mine. I keep my mind clear, trying to hold out until you cum over me, trying not to the think about the orgasm that's building inside me.

I grab your ass as you thrust into my cock, squeezing your soft flesh, following your motions as you grind into me. I moan, lying flat on my back in the soft grass, feeling your heat slide over me, watching you as your breaths quicken and your orgasm grows nearer by the second. Your pussy clenches around my cock, sending surges of ecstasy through me, milking my cock with your tight, wet pussy. My eyes still fixated on yours, and over all the heat and the lust, your love shines through, filling me with the deepest pleasure.

You begin to cry out softly, squeezing me even harder as your words fill me, ringing in my ears making me throb intensely, begging me to release deep inside you. Your eyes shut tight and your arms close tightly around me as you start to shudder, your pussy pulsating around me as your cum pours over my cock. I watch you as you rock into me, seeing the pleasure etched in your face, I wrap my arms around you and hug you close, running my fingers over your spine, making your body tingle as your orgasm slowly leaves you.

You loosen your grip slightly, eyes opening to look into mine, I smile, elated at the pleasure I just caused you and kiss you hard. You start to grind into me again, and I let myself go, feeling the sweet sensations build within me. I roll you over onto your back and pull out my pulsing cock out, kneeling over you, stroking my cock feverishly as the feeling fills me completely, closing my eyes as the cum bursts from me, spurting over your sweet breasts and tummy, coating you in the cum I longed to fill you with. I groan into the night as surge after surge of cum shoots from me, lost in the pleasure you cause me, my body on fire.

Slowly my senses return to me and I look down at your incredible body, squeezing the last drops of cum from my cock, still twitching. I collapse beside you, breathing heavily. I kiss your cheek and my finger slides over your skin, scooping up some cum and bringing it to your lips, watching you suck my finger hungrily, still moaning slightly.
 
Feeling you begin to grow in me I moan with pleasure a moment before I gasp as you roll me over. I whimper as you slide your hardness from me, but I get the pleasure of watching you stroke over your cock. My eyes flick from your face to your hand as I feel more than see your cum explode from you. I can barely make out your features in the moon light, but even then I can tell the pleasure that courses through you.

Your groan pulls my eyes to your cock once again as my hands move up to steady you. Obviously the orgasm taking your sense of balance from you. I lick my lips and return my eyes to yours as they open. Smiling softly before my hands slip from your chest as you slide down beside me. My breath heavy as I lay there with your warm cum coating the front of me.

I shiver feeling your fingers brush over me, collecting your cum. Looking to you I watch the heated look as my lips wrap around your finger, sucking your cum off. My tongue wraps around it, my hand moving up to brush around your wrist, giving you a slight show of your finger in my mouth. When you pull your finger from my lips I give you a soft giggle, "All I need now is a nigh shower."

My hand moves to your face, brushing my thumb over your cheek while my eyes roam over your face, seeing the love shine through to me. "I love you Jake." Leaning to you I kiss your lips softly before moving back and relaxing in the grass. "I think I will be leaving here with you Jake, that is if you still want me to come with you." My eyes flick to yours before looking up at the sky.
 
I watch as you suck my finger hungrily, a playful smile in your sparkling blue eyes. I move my hand to stroke over side as I move closer, holding your soft flesh tenderly. I smile as your thumb brushes over my cheek, beaming at you with all my love. Your words dissolve every worry within me, filling me with joy, knowing I can be with you. "I love you too Donna. Ofcourse I still want you to come, I don't think I can bear another day without you."

I move over you, pressing my chest to yours and kiss you, tenderly holding your upper lip between mine. Revelling in the feel of your lips, the soft warm breath on my cheek. I part from your lips to look down into your spellbinding eyes, smiling at you as I stoke your hair lovingly. "This has been the most amazing day of my life, and I feel so blessed that can wake up with you in my arms tomorow." I kiss you again, unable to resist your lips, your sweet smell filling my lungs and making me smile with such unbelievable joy.

I break the kiss, my forehead pressed to yours, "You're amazing, Donna." I whisper, holding your face softly in my hand. I kiss you one last time before sitting up, it takes every ounce of my will power in my to stop myself falling back beside you and embracing you once more. "Shall we get dressed then? We should bring a blanket next time so we can lie together naked without getting cold." I say with a light laugh. I put on my boxers and jeans before reaching for your hands and pulling you up into my arms, hugging you tightly, savouring the feel of your bare flesh against mine. Lost in your feel, your smell, your touch. Completely blissful.
 
Last edited:
Giggling softly as you press your bare chest into mine. Your arms sliding around me, tightening just slightly like you don't wish to let me go. "A blanket, yes that would be good." Kissing your lips lightly I begin to step away from you, "If you don't let me dress we will not be on our way Jake."

Smiling softly to you, knowing you are thinking like I am, being here together is not such a bad thing either. I slip on the dress that was wearing before, buttoning up the buttons slowly. My eyes flick between you and the buttons on my dress as I watch you finish getting dressed yourself. Moving back over to you, my hand reaches out for yours, "Take me home Jake." I smile brightly at those words as you move me through the field toward your home.

Not even catching where we walked to, for I was too busy looking at you while we chatted lightly. Your home comes into view as you turn and smile to me, feeling you squeezing my hand a bit more I feel my heart begin to race in my chest. This is a big step for both of us, but it feels so right. I walk with you to the door and step inside the dark house. You lead me to your room and even though it feels right and this is what I want I can't help my heart pounding in my chest.

My nerves are completely shot as we make it into your room, I can barely look around for fear of losing my confidence and running from this place. You must have read my mind for you walk over to me, wrap your arms around me and kiss all those thoughts away.

Slowly you move me over toward the bed, gently laying me down on it as your lips never leave mine. My hands can't help but wrap around you, holding you so close to me. The moment you pull from me, my eyes flutter open and a smile curves my lips. "Hold me close to night Jake." I can see in your eyes that was exactly what you had planned as you move from me and climb up onto the bed.

We don't even worry about our clothes as we move into position with you spooned up against my back. Your arm around me makes me feel so loved and protected that I slowly begin to drift off to sleep with thoughts of you in my head.
 
Back
Top