high society and low society meet (open rp)

"Easy baby, you don't want to get me excited" as I hug you back. "The movers will load the van and unload it at the house" as I rub my hand up and down your butt. "We won't have much time for lunch, let me call Jerome and he can have some sandwiches ready for us, we can eat on the way, what kind would you like?" I run my hands up and down your sides, "You know I love you too!" as I take your hand and walk to the limo.
 
"Well what if I want to get you all excited and hot and bothered." She grinned at him. She stroked his back. She kissed him passionately.

"Oh okay I hope the removal guys are careful with my stuff." She moaned softly when he stroked her ass. "Okay sandwiches on the go. Can you get him to make me a tuna mayo sandwich please."

She smiled at him. "I know you love me." She took his hand and walked with him to the limo. "I'm excited about meeting your sister but not in the circumstances. I hope she gives me a chance to prove to her I'm good enough for you."
 
I open the door for you and you get in, I call Jerome before I hop in, Driver take us to Michael's on Times Square before dropping us off at Fungledun and Finch law offices. I turn to you, my hand between your legs rubbing your inner thighs "maybe I will get you all hot and bothered" as I press my lips against yours, my hand moves up under your blouse and I massage your tit. I brake off the kiss, "How do you like this baby?" just then the driver pulls up to the restuarant and Jerome is standing there with the sandwiches, I pull my hands down and lower the window, "Thanks Jerome, did you get my message from earlier?" Jerome responds, "Yes, Michael, it is all taken care of" I roll the window back up and hand you your tuna mayo sandwich. "I hope you like it"I unwrap my sandwich and start to eat it pausing, "Alexis, you do not need to worry about whether Gretchen will approve of you or not, she will be very upset about the will and may say things to me or you that she will regret later, just don't take them personally, ok baby?" "I have asked my lawyers to meet us there and if I know Gretchen she will be there by herself looking for another handout and she will have wished she had a lawyer present. We pull up to the law offices and I see my lawyers entering the building, it is about 10 to 4.
We finish eating our sandwiches and get out of the limo. I take your hand and walk with you to the door, as I open it for you and you go in. Gretchen is inside pacing back and forth, she sees us and walks up to me, "Michael, Did you have to bring that tramp from the south side with you" I resist the tempation to slap her. "Gretchen, please don't talk to Alexis like that" without saying a word Gretchen turns and stomps off. I turn to you, "I am sorry" as I pull you close to me as we walk to the office. I turn to my lawyers, "Ïs everthing ready, do you have the papers I requested" Yes, we have everything Michael"one of them responds. "Great, then lets all go inside"
Inside the office Mr Fungledun is sitting at the conference table, he has an aid on each side of him, he points to us to sit on his right and points to Gretchen to sit on his left. We all sit down.
 
She slide in she ran her hand through her hair. She laid back against the seat.
She looked at his hand between his legs. She smiled at him. "Oh well that's just mean I get away with it because I'm hot your just handsome so you can't get away with it." She laughed. She kissed him. She moaned into his mouth as he massaged her boob. "Well it was nice baby but I do want more but we'll have to wait till later." She took her sandwich she took it out of its wrapping she took a bite and looked at him.

"Well huni like I said she's your family and it matters to me what she thinks of me but I know for now she's not happy your mom died and she's probably taking it hard. How are you feeling I've been so caught up in our romance that I haven't asked I'm sorry but you know you can talk to me.". She carried eating her sandwich as they pulled up. "Huni am I dressed appropriately for a will reading?" She asked as she got out the limo with his help. She was nervous as she walked in with him she looked at Gretchen not taking what she said personally.

"Huni its okay she's going through a hard time." She whispered to him.

She felt a little weird being here at the will reading but he wanted her here so she came to support him she sat down next to him.
 
Mr Fungledun, watches us sit down, "Welcome all of you, please call me Steven, Michael I see you have brought a friend and your lawyers, Gretchen are we still waiting for you lawyers to come?" Gretchen replies "No, it will be just me today" I look across to my sister, "Gretchen it would be wise to have a lawyer, do you want me to call one for you" Gretchen turns and scowls at Michael "I don't need a lawyer, let's get this started" I turn to Steven, "Ok, Steven you heard her" Steven shakes his head, "ÖK Michael"
Steven beings, "Whenever I say "I" in this reading it is referring to your mother.
The estimate value of your mother estate as of 3:00 today is 349 billion dollars.
I hereby bequeath 1/4 of my estate to my favorite charities, to be distributed by Fungledun and Finch. With my death all of my assets have been frozen, if I know my daughter Gretchen well enough she has insisted that the will be read immediately as her free money has been frozen, with this said, the remaining 3/4 of my estate, including the vacation homes in Hawaii, Las Vegas, Florida, Rome and Chicago and my mansion will be given to Michael with the following conditions:
Michael will give Gretchen $3000 a month to pay for her personal needs like rent and food. Gretchen will move out of the mansion immediately. Gretchen will return to college and graduate with honors, Michael will pay for all tuition fees. Upon graduation, Gretchen will start her own business, once that business has netted $1 million in sales, Michael will grant Gretchen, $100 billion and the vacation home in Chicago.
I want $100 million set aside in a trust for any grandchildren in the future to be used for college educations.
If either Michael or Gretchen were to marry, neither spouse is entitled to any of the inheritance unless they are married for a minimum of 15 years.
Any contesting of the will according to the way I have written it will automatically disqualify you from receiving a penny. I love my children and feel this is the best for both of them. Mom
Gretchen jumps up, "what does this mean, I need money now!" she shouts. I shake my head, "Gretchen, please sit down, you have some decisions to make, as to where you are going to live and what college you are going to attend. My lawyers wil be in charge of sending you a check every month, you need to provide them with your new address." Gretchen yells back at Michael, "I can't live on a mere $3000 a month" Michael calmy turns to Gretchen, "Then maybe you need to get a job to help supplement your income then, I am sure there are many places that are looking to hire a snotty spolied brat like yourself!" "Gretchen, I love you, but you need to grow up and become a responsible adult, mom has left you the opportunity to do this and get a nice nest egg in return, it is up to you to get it"
I turn to you Alexis "Alexis, I have heard enough, lets go home and discuss this"
 
Alexis sat there feeling awkward she felt sorry for Gretchen she was still like a little girl who needed looking after even though she was an adult,she thought to herself maybe she was over provided for. She just sat listening she wasn't really interested in who got what she was interested in Gretchen's reaction. She did feel bad for her she had got use to be taken care of but now she was being told she had to look after herself.

Alexis looked at Michael she leaned in and whispered to him "Babes she doesn't look to great I think she needs you and you need her your family. If I could go back to when I was in care I would of reached out to my brother but its to late now a days he got shot. I don't want you to regret not being there for your sister like I regret not being there for my brother." She held his hand she hoped he'd listen to what she said and actually take it in and be there for his sister.
 
I listen to Alexis whispering to me. I turn to Gretchen, "Gretchen, why don't you come home with us, Alexis and I will help you find an apartment and get you settled, we will help you get into college, I am sorry I was rude to you earlier but needed you to open your eyes" "Come on girls lets go, the lawyers will take care of the formalities" Gretchen wipes away her tears and follows us to the door.
 
Alexis smiled hearing him ask Gretchen to come stay with them. She hoped that Gretchen would appreciate her to talking her brother into trying to help her and be there for her. Alexis walked by his side she felt good that she told him what she thought about him being there for Gretchen. She held onto Michael's hand. She was nervous about speaking to Gretchen so she kept quiet.
 
As we are walking to the Limo, Gretchen turns to us "Michael, I can get a cab, if you will borrow me a couple hundred dollars, I will go home and pack a bag and meet you at your house later" (knowing that she will blow the money and still need money for the ride to our house) "Gretchen, Alexis and I are not in a hurry, we can have the limo go to the mansion, I am sure Alexis would be happy to help you pack a few things, we can then all go to our home and get there in time for a nice dinner" Gretchen shrugs her shoulders. "Oh well, ok" I turn to you, "Is that alright with you Alexis?"
 
Alexis looked at Gretchen then at Michael she wondered if he'd trust her to come to them straight away once packing or would he think she'd blow the money. She personally wouldn't trust Gretchen. She was glad that Michael told her no but politely.

"Yeah sure it fine I'll help her." She smiled at him. She looked at Gretchen she hoped she wouldn't be left alone with her for that long. Alexis didn't really like stuck up spoilt girls but she was trying to forget that she was like that. She was going through a hard time and Alexis would help her out. "You will need to ring Mary to sort out a room out for her and tell Robert to cook more. I told him early that I wanted a chicken stir fry is that okay with both of you?" Alexis asked.
 
"Gretchen, I am sorry I didn't introduce you two. I have asked Alexis to move in with me and she said yes, the movers moved her stuff to the house this afternoon and we haven't had a chance to unpack it yet, Alexis is going to start college soon as she has always wanted to be a journalist. I really hope that you two can get along, if not for yourself but then for me as I love you both." "Alexis, I will call the house while you two are getting some of Gretchen's belongings, stir fry is fine" we pull up to the mansion and Gretchen jumps out of the limo and heads for the door, as she is unlocking the door she looks back and see us kissing, she walks back to the limo "I am sorry Alexis, I should have waited for you, are you ready to help me now?"
 
"Okay babes what will you be doing while we pack up?"Alexis asked looking at him she stroked her side.

Alexis smiled at Michael as Gretchen got out of the car. "Don't leave me alone with her for to long baby." She whispered to him then she kissed him passionately.

She didn't notice Gretchen had come back until she spoke. Alexis pulled away from the kiss. She didn't know if Gretchen was been sarcastic asking her was she ready to help her but she decided to just take it as her being nice. "Its okay Gretchen and yeah I'm ready." She slide out the car. "Bye huni love you." She said blowing a kiss to Michael. She headed to the mansion with Gretchen. She waved watching Michael drive away.
 
I wave back to the girls walking to the mansion. "Driver, take me to the flower shop" which is a short drive away. I walk into the shop, an older man greets me at the door. "Can you help me sir"I ask him. "What do you need young fella"he responds "I need fresh flowers delivered to my home, every day for the next 30 days, I want a minimum of 5 arrangements, one that expresses I love you, one that expresses I care about you, one that will be a center piece for my large dining room table and two I can put around the house, money is no factor, I want nothing but the best, can you do this?" the old man replies, Ï think I can do this, where do you want them delivered sir" I give him the address "and I need the first 5 delivered in the next hour" the old man scurries to the phone "I will get right on it sir, I will call my daughter to help me, how do you wish to pay for these?" "I will give you a check for $10,000. this should cover most of your costs, after the 30 days, I will return and let you know if I want you to continue or not and I will settle up if I owe you any more, will that work for you?" "Yes sir, yes sir" the old man replies I write him a check and return to the limo. I call the house and let Mary know what is happening, to let Robert know. Please get a room in the east wing ready for Gretchen. "Driver take me back to the mansion" We arrive there and I get out and head to Gretchens room. I pause outside the door as I hear the two of you talking about me, as much as I want to listen, I yell out that I will be in the Den if you two need me and head to the den.
 
"Oh your back hun we are nearly done we will need your help carrying the boxes." Alexis shouted through the door.

To her surprise she was getting on with Gretchen but she didn't know if Gretchen was being fake with her. Alexis had told Gretchen how she felt for Michael and Gretchen had just listened to her. She had missed Michael even though he hadn't been gone that long. Gretchen told Alexis she had some private stuff to pack so Alexis went to the study. "Hey huni I missed you, you know I was planning on showing you one of my sexy little outfits while food was being cooked tonight but you will have to wait till bed time." She laughed she moved over him she slide onto his lap and kissed him. "Your sister is actually nice." She smiled stroking his leg. She hugged him and kissed his neck.
 
"Boxes?" Michael looked puzzled "I thought she ws just going to pack a bag" As my hand strokes your upper leg "I suppose this is going to put a damper on our relationship, or at least our play time" as my hand rubs your pussy through your jeans. "I better call a moving van, I'm not going to haul boxes in the limo" as I reach for my phone. "You know I can't wait to see you in your little outfit!" I call the mover and have them come to the mansion immedietly.
"Now, where were we" as my hands move up under your blouse to your tits.
just as I am about to grab your tit, I hear Gretchen yell out, "Ok, I am ready" I remove my hand, give you a quick kiss "This will have to wait"as I help you to your feet and follow you to Gretchen's room. "Gretchen, I called a van to pick these up, lets all go home"
 
Last edited:
"Huni she's your sister we can have her stay for a little until she gets on her feet." Alexis looked at him as he stroked her leg. "Well it will put a little strain on us as a couple but it just means we will have to get a bit creative and naughty and fine ways we can play without her knowing. Tonight I have some naughty bed time plans for us it includes your hands tied to the bed and me in a sexy little outfit." She grinned at him. She moaned softly as he rubbed her pussu through her jeans she grinded her ass against his cock. "Your a big tease but as we established last night two can play that game." She giggled.

She kissed him. "Well I'm glad you can't wait." She carried on grinding her ass against his cock as he was on the phone. She was disappointed to here Gretchen's voices she so wanted Michael. She kissed him. "Yeah it will I think we will be going to our bedroom early tonight." She laughed. She got up and walked with him to Gretchen's room. "I don't know about you two but I am starving." She said.
 
We arrive at our home and Mary is just inside the door, she is frantically trying to get the movers to put all the boxes in the right rooms. "Mary, I know this is all kind of sudden for you, why don't you hire some extra help until things get settle back down, I don't expect you to do it all" as I smile to her, "Come on girls lets see what Robert has cooked up" as we head to the dining room.
We see boxes in the corner of the dining room. Robert comes out with three salads, and puts them down in front of each of us, "enjoy"he says as he heads back tot he kitchen. I raise a glass of wine, "Too all of us living together as one big family, I welcome you Alexis as my friend and lover, I welcome you Gretchen, my family, my little sister, I know a lot has happened today, let's all make the best of it. cheers" I take a drink of wine and pick up my fork, and start eating the salad, "After dinner, Alexis and I are going to start unpacking her things and talk about some remodeling, Gretchen you can start unpacking your things and let me know in the morning if you need any remodeling done as long as we have the decorators here" as I put my hand on your thigh and watch as your eyes look to see if Gretchen is watching us.
 
"Mary do you need any help?" Alexis asked she looked at Mary and she stroked her hair out of her face. She didn't like seeing Mary being so frantic.

She looked at Michael then at Mary who smiled at her and told her to get her dinner. She felt bad leaving Mary to deal with all the boxes. She went into the kitchen with Gretchen and Mary. She smiled at Robert. "Thank you Robert I'm sure it will taste great." She sat down. She sipped on her wine. "Cheers." She smiled as she got her fork. She nibbled on her food and she looked at him. She sipped on her wine. "This stir fry is lovely." She stroked her side looking at him. " She looked down at his hand on her thigh. She grinned at him she leaned in to him she kissed his cheek. "I'm happy we are all together enjoying a lovely a stir fry."
 
"Very nice meal Robert, thank you" as we are finishing our dinner, Getchen cell phone starts to ring and she answers it, she talks a little and then tells the other person she will call them back in a few minutes. I look over to Gretchen,
"Gretchen, please turn your cell phone off when we are eating, I think it is rude to be interupted during meals" She stares at me then slams her fork down, "I am finished" as she jumps up and leaves the room. I turn to you Alexis, "I am sorry about that but she will need to learn my rules if she is to stay with us" as I stroke your leg again "I think I am ready for dessert" as I put your hand on my lap, "What about you, we can have it in the bedroom or did you have another room in mind?
 
"Its so tasty Robert I wouldn't expect any less from you though I think I could get use to you cooking all the time." She laughed. She stroked her side. She looked at Gretchen she thought it was so rude of her to answer her phone she thought she would have manors with her being UPPER CLASS. She cringed as she saw her slam her fork down and say she was finished.

"Huni its okay its not your fault its like she's our moody teenage daughter." She laughed looking at him. She was so moody and had no manors. She looked at him stroking her leg. "Oh really dessert." She grinned at him. "Well I'm ready for desert why don't I go upstairs give me five minutes to get ready." She kissed him then headed upstairs to get changed. She went into a box which was in the box marked bedroom private.

She got into http://m-media.victoriassecret.com/product/250x333/V351717.jpg then got the scarves out of the box she was excited she wanted him so much. She leaned against the wall waiting for him.
 
Michael watched as she strutted out of the dining room, why does she need 5 minutes, oh well as he watches his watch, 1.....2.....3......4......hell thats close enough, he walks to the bedroom and gently knocks on the door, "I hope you are ready baby as I am coming in" as he pushes the door open and sees Alexis leaning up against the wall "Oh WOW, Alexis you look stunning as Michael leaves a trail of clothes as he walks to you. When he reaches you only his underwear is left on. Michael reaches out to you.
 
Alexis heard the knock on the door. "Yes baby come on in I want you so much get your ass in here now baby." She giggled stroking her side she was so horny and wet she wanted and needed him. She was feeling excited about dominating him.

"Well thank you Michael come here baby." She grinned at him as he looked at her. She watched him strip down to his boxers. She looked into his eyes as he stood in front of her. She pulled him closer to her she kissed him passionately. "I love you baby. Now get on the bed remove the boxers and get ready to submit to me." She giggled and grinned at him. She stroked his muscles. "You know you are so hot. I love you more then anything your mine and I'm yours that's the way its suppose to be. I only want you."
 
Returning the passionate kiss, Michael starts to play with your bow. "Maybe you want to remove my boxers for me" as I put my hands under your nightie
"What will you do if I don't submit to you, maybe I should take those scarf's you have laying over there and tie you to the bed."
 
"Oh you think you have a choice baby how silly of you." She said pushing him on the bed she laughed. She stroked his chest then tied his hands to the bed. She kissed him. "Now are you going to be a good boy and do as I tell you." She grinned at him as she pulled his boxers off. She stroked his cock looking at him.
 
"So much for unpacking your boxes" as I half struggle against having my hads tied to the bed, lifting my hips letting you pull down my boxers. "you had better stroke it a little harder, I love the feel of your little hand around my big cock" as I check to see how tight she has my hands tied, realizing I can't get them untied. "It looks like you are in control now, I will be a good boy" as I thurst my hips up towards you.
 
Back
Top