Velvet & Silk

Status
Not open for further replies.
As lovely as the rest of the velvet is, it's your natural velvet that really gets my blood burning!

"natural velvet" -- mmm, love that phrase!

Oh my...those need a proper tongue lashing!!

always

love your thread Mara ! your pics are beautiful

thank you

wow Mara you are delicious :heart::heart:

sweetness, Mr. Suspenders...

Thanks for gifting me your words of appreciation. Your attentions warm and inspire me...

for the textures...
beading and bumps

Mara

Attachments

• beadbumps.jpg
    beadbumps.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 654
Like one of Pavlov's dogs, you have me salivating as soon as the bell is rung that a new picture is up.

I now want to wrap my teeth round that nipple :devil:

I think you can say that the texture is very enticing. In fact, I'd love to feel that texture on the tip of my tongue.

Thanks for telling me...

Such a gorgeous picture dear Mara and if you look closely you can see the veins..

So glad you are paying attention!

Like one of Pavlov's dogs, you have me salivating as soon as the bell is rung that a new picture is up.

I now want to wrap my teeth round that nipple :devil:

mmm, muppet...

Grateful for your loyalty ~
ding ding
there goes that bell again
Mara

Attachments

• beadbumps2.jpg
    beadbumps2.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 566
Memories of every breast I've taken in my mouth and held in my hand come back to me as I look at your pics.

I map the scent taste, touch and feel of each one onto your pictures. That soft forgiving flesh in the palm of my hand as the hard erect nipple is taken between my teeth.

Amazingly sweet and absolutely delicious!

You've succeeded in charming me...

Memories of every breast I've taken in my mouth and held in my hand come back to me as I look at your pics.

I map the scent taste, touch and feel of each one onto your pictures. That soft forgiving flesh in the palm of my hand as the hard erect nipple is taken between my teeth.

Muppet, I like how you think, and I love how you talk to me!

Decided to dress them up today.
Fancy, eh?
Mara

Attachments

• adorned.jpg
    adorned.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 565
For me, mystery is the heart of eroticism. Thank you!

Mara:

Mystery and eroticism go hand in hand as far as I'm concerned since the brain is the biggest erogenous zone in the body and the way you tease and titillate my brain is absolutely delicious....as I'm sure your body is ! How I would love to uncover the mystery that is your body behind all of that velvet and return the favor that you have been bestowing upon us... ;)

:rose:

Druce

Mara:

Mystery and eroticism go hand in hand as far as I'm concerned since the brain is the biggest erogenous zone in the body and the way you tease and titillate my brain is absolutely delicious....as I'm sure your body is ! How I would love to uncover the mystery that is your body behind all of that velvet and return the favor that you have been bestowing upon us... ;)

:rose:

Druce

Words do it for me
and you use yours well, Druce
Thank you.
Mara

Attachments

• adorned2.jpg
    adorned2.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 508
Thank you for these glimpses of your sexy self. Sexy photography, sexy garb, sexy woman.

Thank you for these glimpses of your sexy self. Sexy photography, sexy garb, sexy woman.

Thank you for your words.
My deal with myself is that I don't post
without words
so all you wordless lurkers should be grateful
to Druce and Jake for speaking up.
Because there are plenty of pics to post

mmm
Mara

Attachments

• naughtyskirt.jpg
    naughtyskirt.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 724
Naughty skirt indeed. Very practical one too, in certain circumstances.

Imagining circumstances as well.....
Very sensual choice of fabric covering those wonderful globes.

It's all about the velvet
sticking with the theme

and silk eventually

meanwhile,
good night, moon

Mara

Attachments

• moon.jpg
    moon.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 530
Ma'am, Im 21 and youve already captivated me :) you have a lovely body and I cant wait for more.

Oh Mara, the sweet transcendental thoughts I have of your body. How I wish to honour it, but at the same time to defile you.

I want to pull on those tassels and make you feel the pain in my passion.

Good night sweet moon

Thank you, sweet Jake, for helping me with your words.

Amazing Nipple:D:kiss:

And thank YOU, bowtie, for bringing it back to the heart of the matter: Her Nibs...

Ma'am, Im 21 and youve already captivated me :) you have a lovely body and I cant wait for more.

So glad you chimed in. I appreciate people actually speaking, rather than merely looking...

Here's to a lovely weekend ~
Mara

Attachments

• goldpearls.jpg
    goldpearls.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 448
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back