Sibling Sex (Closed for Gimme Envy)

Sarah pursed her lips, continuing to rest her palm against her brother's fevered forehead. "Hm...well, I'm not an expert on taking temperatures or anything." She admitted, slowly pulling her hand away from his head, legitimately concerned for her brother's health. He didn't seem to be sick otherwise. "I suppose you'll be okay." She said, remaining close to him, not making any moves back toward the kitchen counter yet. She arched her brow, starting to wonder about the content of this dream he'd had. Robert kept bringing it up for some reason. So, she'd bite. "Okay...just tell me. It was a sex dream, wasn't it?"
 
Robert enjoyed the closeness keeping her hand upon his forehead, her cool hand soothing his temperature. "You know, I've never noticed how smart and sexy you look wearing glasses" he said with a gentle smile procrastinating before answering this brunette sister. "You should wear them more often" he said tilting his head to the side to give himself a slightly different view and as an excuse to have his eyes meander over her large breasts. He paused biting on his lower lip wondering if he should go through with it and tell everything or just part of it. "It was very much an erotic dream" he said with a glint in his eye "I was taking a shower when the door opened and a beautiful woman stood there naked, she looked hungrily at my body and asked if she could join me" he said leaving the biggest detail of all out of his response, that Sarah was that girl. He wondered whether he should tell her she was the girl? But how would you react? After all she was his sister and siblings having erotic votes for each other was completely immoral
 
Sarah scrunched her nose, taken aback a bit to hear her brother say she looked sexy with her glasses. She didn't particularly like the way she looked with them on, but she had heard people say she looked nice. Robert had never commented on how her glasses made her look before. Nor had he ever called her sexy. It was a bit odd of him to say that out of nowhere, but it was nice to hear nonetheless. "Oh, well...thanks...I guess." She replied, giving him a slight shove just after. "By the way, I don't just look it, am smart..." She wouldn't call herself sexy in front of her brother, even if she agreed that she was.

She listened intently as Robert began to divulge details about his naughty dream. Her eyes widened a bit and her cheeks involuntarily got pink. She shouldn't have been so curious but she wanted to hear more. "Sounds ...hot." She tilted her head just a bit, folding her arms underneath her chest, making the material of her shirt strain against her youthful breasts. "What did you say to this woman then?"
 
Feeling her nudge him Robert smiled "yeah you got the brains and I got looks" he kidded gently leaning his body momentarily into hers from his seated position. Although he knew too well she was extremely blessed being stunningly attractive, except today was like the first time he had consciously noticed. "You're welcome, it's never occurred to me to tell you how beautiful you look" realising he'd better cool off compliments after two in as many minutes.

Robert watched his sister and how her cheeks reddened as he revealed his dream. "It was hot!" He exclaimed "completely unexpected but very hot!" He said noticing how her large breasts forced themselves against the tense fabric, her folded arms had caused. Rob tried to look away to the outline of her nipples against the fabric drawing him in. "I don't know that's the point when you woke me up" he said with a slight frown upon his face "I might not know what I was going to say but I could feel the heat between me and her, I'm sure we would have had the steamiest, most intense sex you can imagine" he said wishing he could have continued the dream or maybe in reality, if she didn't think he was a freak for lusting after his sister.
 
Sarah shook her head, laughing softly, gently resting her hand on Robert's shoulder. "Well, I guess it's never occurred to you because we're related...but for whatever reason you realized it today....thanks, that was nice." She smiled, lightly rubbing his shoulder down to his bicep. She'd never noticed how muscular her brother was until now. She wondered just how strong he was. Could he lift her up?

Without thinking, she continued to rub Robert's bicep as he explained how she had ruined his hot dream ending. "Oh...wow." For a moment she didn't know what to say. She was trying to picture this dream he had, except with her in the mystery girl's role. It certainly sounded like something she might do...just not with her brother, of course. No way. "Sorry, Rob. Maybe you'll find out what would've happened tonight..."
 
Robert didn't notice at first that Sarah lightly caressed her hands down over his shoulder and arm, getting caught up telling his sex dream featuring Sarah to her. His pupils dilated and his cheeks flushed loving her touch. "Don't worry, yeah maybe tonight" Robert replied feeling a stirring within his jeans having more this erotic banter with Sarah and the feel of her hands against his lightly tanned muscular arms. "Do you think my dream sounded hot to you?" He enquired looking deeply into our eyes with his light brown ones
 
Sarah nodded, squeezing his arm encouragingly. "Yeah, I'm sure you'll pick up right where you left off...with your naked, mystery girl." She looked at Robert curiously, arching her brow as she pondered his question. "Um...well, yeah, I mean...it sounded like it was... intense." She smiled faintly, looking back into his eyes, starting to feel a bit uneasy. This wasn't the typical conversation between a brother and sister, she realized. Normal siblings didn't discuss their naughty thoughts with each other, certainly not over dinner. "Yeah, I wouldn't mind having a dream like that," She admitted, despite what her rational mind was telling her. "Obviously you were enjoying it, before I interupted..." She exhaled a bit shakily, glancing off, breaking their gaze as the oven timer went off. "Oh uh...dinner must be ready." She said, pulling back from Robert to check on their meals.
 
Robert nodded along feeling Sarah gently squeezing his arm encouragingly but wondered how she would react if she knew she was his mystery girl? He looked up towards her as she seemed to consider what he had just asked her. She seemed a bit uncomfortable at first, unable to look towards him but she soon seemed to overcome her uneasiness. Robert smiled internally when she told him she wouldn't mind having a similar dream. Wouldn't it be great if she had similarly erotic dreams featuring himself he mused. "Great, dinners done! I'm starving." He exclaimed. While Sarah went to the oven to check their dinners Robert got up and walked over to the cutlery drawer, picking out two forks, two knives and a spatula. He then proceeded to grab a couple of plates and bring them all over the table, setting places for both of them. "Sarah, would you like to drink?" He enquired having opened the pine wood cupboard where the glasses were located and was reaching up for one for himself.
 
Sarah cautiously pulled open the oven door, stepping back as a little puff of heat burst from it. She peeked in at their trays and smiled. "Oh yeah, our food's ready." She was starving too and it was definitely a good time for them to stuff their mouths and put off this strange conversation they were having. She glanced over at Robert as he opened the cupboard. "Yes, please. A drink would be awesome," She replied, hoping he meant alcohol. Turning back to face the oven, Sarah grabbed the oven mitts and slipped her hands inside of them. She pulled out their dinners and set them side by side on the kitchen counter to cool off.
 
Remembering their parents were out of town Robert thought they could raid the liquor cabinet. "I'm grabbing myself a vodka, how about you?" He enquired placing the two glasses on the side and started walking towards the living room and the small cupboard of booze in the back corner. Opening the cabinet door he ran his fingers over the bottles until he found a large bottle of the clear liquid alcoholic beverage he desired, wrapping his hand around the neck of the bottle he quickly pulled it out.
 
Carefully transferring their food to plates, Sarah thought about what she might like to drink. When Robert mentioned vodka, she smiled. "Yeah, vodka sounds great." It was her favorite thing to drink; though every time she had even just a glass with her friends, she got a little crazy: taking off her clothes, ending up in bed with people she didn't know. She figured she'd be okay though, with food in her stomach and small, slow sips. Tossing the empty trays in the trash once she'd plated their meals, Sarah called to her brother. "Are we eating in here or in the living room?"
 
"It's more comfy through here and maybe we could catch a rerun of The Big Bang Theory" he yelled back to his sister.

Returning to the kitchen he carried the bottle of vodka in his right hand until he reached the side where the glasses lay, twisting the lid open he quickly poured into the two glasses. Glancing to look at his sister's shapely backside he started pouring the second drink. "Oops!" He said returning his eyes towards the drink with a chuckle then turning to look towards Sarah since he had poured the second one. He had accidentally nearly overflowed the 5 inch tall glass. "I'll share it out" he said laughing at his mistake levelling the two glasses with approximately 3 inches of high strength alcohol. "I'll just take these through and I'll be back for my meal" he said still unable to believe how much drink it actually poured into the two glasses, wondering whether he had deliberately done it subconsciously to get Sarah drunk.
 
"Yeah, alright." Sarah smiled at her brother. She'd almost forgotten that they had such similar taste in tv shows. They used to watch tv together all the time. She actually kind of missed the quality time they used to share. She glanced over at their glasses, trying to determine which glass was filled the most. She grinned deviously, picking the fullest glass before her brother could claim it for himself. Collecting her glass and carefully picking up her plate, she followed Robert's lead into the living room. "I'll turn on the tv while you're grabbing your food." She said, taking a seat on the middle couch cushion, getting comfortable. She set her plate on her lap, enjoying the warmth emitting from underneath it and held her glass in her hand, taking the tiniest sip from the rim. She reached over for the remote and turned the tv on, waiting for Robert to join her.
 
Robert quickly paced back into the kitchen to bring his dinner through into the lounge where Sarah was already making herself comfortable, he quickly grabbed the cutlery looking forward to watching one of his favourite shows of the moment. It seemed funny how awkward things were earlier and how he was realising how attractive Sarah really was, yet they were about to sit down and have dinner while enjoying a little TV. The TV was already on by the time he entered the room and his sister sat waiting for him. Robert was looking forward to having a drink and getting himself a little toasted he thought as he sat down on the black leather couch, to the left of Sarah who sat squarely in the middle. He briefly turned to smile at her and said "knife and fork?" And handed her the silverplated cutlery. "Damn, you beat me to the fullest glass!" He muttered as the TV displayed adverts waiting for the program to start.
 
Sarah glanced up at Robert when he approached, offering her utensils. "Oh thanks," she smiled, setting her glass of vodka down for the moment to grasp her knife and fork. She set the remote down in the little space between them once Robert took his seat. Sarah giggled, overhearing Robert's mutterings. "Hey, you snooze you lose, brother." She teased, nudging his knee with hers. She sunk back into her seat, cutting into her first bite of food as the show resumed. It was a re-run, but that was alright. The episode was a funny one. Plus, she had vodka. Vodka made everything better.
 
Robert made himself more comfortable as Sarah teased softly tapping her knee against his, he turned smiling brightly towards his sister he reached over to the coffee table to grab his glass of vodka taking a couple of sips in quick succession before he started to tuck into his cottage pie. Cutting in the steam poured out as his food was piping hot, just the way Rob liked it. Scooping out some of the potato and mince with his fork he started to chew on the morsel, giving a little moan of pleasure at how good the food was. "My dinner is great. How's yours?" Enquired before slipping another mouthful into his waiting mouth, loving how they potato as such creamy texture. Suddenly he burst out laughing as Sheldon performed one of his 'practical jokes'on Raj. "Bazinga" Robert imitated laughing gently knocking his upper arm against hers, reaching over to take another big swig of his alcoholic beverage. His face grimaced as he swallowed feeling a warm glow in his belly.
 
"Same. It's yummy." Sarah replied, taking a bite of her food after blowing on it to help it cool faster. She grinned at Robert, knowing how much he enjoyed the show, thinking it was cute how he always imitated Sheldon. Her brother was a very good-looking guy, she had to admit. "You're such a dork," She teased, feeling his arm graze hers. She laughed and picked up her glass, taking a gulp to match what Robert had already drank. "Mmm."
 
"Same. It's yummy." Sarah replied, taking a bite of her food after blowing on it to help it cool faster. She grinned at Robert, knowing how much he enjoyed the show, thinking it was cute how he always imitated Sheldon. Her brother was a very good-looking guy, she had to admit. "You're such a dork," She teased, feeling his arm graze hers. She laughed and picked up her glass, taking a gulp to match what Robert had already drank. "Mmm," She licked her lips, savoring the alcohol.
 
Robert smiled as she playfully teased him returning to his food, his eyes glancing down looking on lustfully at her large bust only to be awakened from his trancelike state hearing Sarah laughing once more. Rob stretched his hand out grasping his glass and took a large gulp of vodka and placing his glass down with only a small amount of drink left in the bottom. Seeing how much more Sarah had in her glass he goaded her "Sarah you're such a lightweight!" He said chuckling towards his sister knocking his leg against hers. His lap starting to feel warm heating by the plate while he His cottage pie into smaller bits.
 
"Me? a lightweight?!" Sarah scoffed, bringing her glass to her lips to polish her drink off. She didn't tolerate being challenged. She'd show her brother who was a lightweight. She tilted her head back, letting the warm liquid slide down her slender throat, toasting its way down to her belly. She shoved the empty glass toward Robert, arching her brow. "Fill it up again."
 
Rob looked on in shock watching Sarah knocked back so much vodka in one go. She's going to feel that in a minute he thought to himself. He couldn't believe she wanted him to top up the glass again, so he lifted his half eaten dinner off his lap placing it on the table and finished off the remainder in his glass. Robert looked at his sister , rising to his feet "I left the bottle in the kitchen" he said quickly walking back to the kitchen returning promptly with the bottle in his hand. The program was taking an intermission break, showing all kinds of commercials when Rob returned placing his backside on the edge of the couch, opening the silver bottle top and he topped up with two glasses roughly 2/3 full. He looked at Sarah putting the bottle of liquor on the coffee table and lifting his glass up.
 
Last edited:
Sarah smirked, leaning toward Rob to clink their glasses. “Watch how fast I drink this one.” She scooted up to the edge of the couch cushion, lifting the glass of vodka to her lips. Tilting her head back, she gulped its contents down, shivering as the hot liquid raced down her throat and filtered through the rest of her body. “Hah!” She slammed the empty glass on the coffee table, showing off. “Lightweight, my ass!” She laughed, starting to feel a bit loosened up, unsure of how loud she was being but not worrying about it much. She smiled at Robert, poking his side with her index finger. “And I’m fine too! So…hah!”
 
Robert observed Sarah as she shifted her curvaceous body to the edge of the sofa, his eyes glanced back up watching her swallow the contents of her glass in one fell swoop. He had clearly underestimated his sister's ability to drink but rose to the challenge, feeling her finger prodding the side of his hard body. "Okay let me catch up!" He said sliding up next to his sisters side, his jean covered legs pressing against Sarah's, reaching over to take his glass, lifting it by the rim turning to block his eyes onto hers. Robert tipped the glass opening his mouth, slowly swallowing the contents at a more sedate pace than his sister, steadily swallowing until he finished. He could feel the alcohol taking hold "can't even feel it" he said with a shrug matching serous bravado. "Another?" He said feeling a little lightheaded putting his glass down, his eyes starting to glaze over.
 
Sarah smirked as she watched Robert attempt to out-drink her. She giggled when their eyes met. “You’re so gonna be wasted before me--and afterrr!” She shook her head at him, teasing on the basis of how slowly he was drinking. The room started to tilt a little for Sarah, though she wouldn’t admit it. Pressing her hand to Robert’s knee for balance, she laughed it off, “Yes! Another. We have to get drunk…because you started it!” She leaned into him a bit, feeling the rough denim of his jeans rub against the cottony fabric of her sweatpants. She brushed her leg against his, liking the sensation.
 
Robert saw how she smirked and baited her, "well okay, if you can handle your drinksss so well ssstop me when I've poured enough" he said unaware that he was already developing a little slur "I can drink whatever you can" he said boldly as he looked into Sarah's eyes determined not to lose. Robert liked the feel of Sarah's leg rubbing against him, even though he didn't realise it was her leg at first, he held the bottle over the rim of her glass and started to pour the vodka slowly, waiting for her response while his left hand gently rested on her leg shifting against his. Rob's thumb gently stroking across her sweatpants while his palm rested still.
 
Back
Top