Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amen, Rj. Those are the type that want all the "perks" of being a daddy, but none of the "bad stuff". Note, I personally don't think it is bad to be there for someone you care for....to take the time to tend and mend any of your baby girl/pet's hurting....whether it is psychological, physical or a combination of the two. There are those that see anything "extra" like that as being not worthy of their time. So in short, basically what you just said, just a bit more wordier.

Patience rewards those that can show that they deserve and have earned it. Good luck to everyone in finding those that they want, as well as need.

Well said, both you and RJ. :rose:

Good morning daddies and girls! Sending hugs to RA, Serene, Kitkat and the other littles who are having speed bumps in their relationships. And sending thank yous to daddy Rj, daddy Stan, Jester, daddy M and the other supportive daddies! The wanna-be daddies are plenty. And a little's heart is a precious thing for us to give. :heart:

Peaches, Cookie, daddy Stan, Hayley, CA, Photo---sending positive thoughts for each of you!! I know you are having a busy journey in life right now. :rose::rose:

HS enters the silent Great Room, late and in pensive mood. Then, as though receiving an invisible kick up the rear he hurries to the kitchen and only reappears once he is able to bring out a loaded tray of butter, toast, muffins and steaming scrambled eggs, plus of course the all important coffee.

Knowing the garden can wait a day or two he makes his way to the usual corner and his morning papers. With one eye on the door he calls out expectantly ''Good morning Ladies and all you special guys who watch over and adore them''
:rose:

Good morning one and all!! *waving to INL and nodding politely to HS*

INL..speed bumps are a necessary evil, I think, when getting to know to one another. How one chooses move forward determines how much farther they can go. :rose:

I know, stating the obvious here, but sometimes the "obvious" is anything but... :)
Wishing everyone here beautiful and productive days.

Wrapped in my favorite green blanket, I take a late seat at my favorite table ...

Good morning to all the lovelies and Gents that frequent this place

Only staying up long enough to poke at my eggs, nibble a muffin, drink my coffee ... and make a plate to take back to bed with me

Until later, dear friends ... you can come visit ... there is always a spare chair. just boot the Dachshund out of it ... gently LOL

Afternoon everyone.

Afternoon to you too! :rose:

*sigh* One more shift, and then I have 3 days off. I'm excited!!! And, I get paid for having tomorrow off. :) The nice thing about knowing my company's policies. :D

So, how am I going to spend my weekend off? Tomorrow, I'm supposed to be moving into a much safer place, my mother's house. Not really where I want to go, but at least I know it's safe for myself and my children. Saturday, I'm picking my kids up in the morning, and we'll probably head out of town that night to spend the day and Sunday with family.

I hope everyone has a good day! :rose: Hugs and kisses to all!

*sigh* One more shift, and then I have 3 days off. I'm excited!!! And, I get paid for having tomorrow off. :) The nice thing about knowing my company's policies. :D

So, how am I going to spend my weekend off? Tomorrow, I'm supposed to be moving into a much safer place, my mother's house. Not really where I want to go, but at least I know it's safe for myself and my children. Saturday, I'm picking my kids up in the morning, and we'll probably head out of town that night to spend the day and Sunday with family.

Have a tremendous weekend!!!

Well, I finished up the mistake an arrogant programmer caused. It's all cleaned and now the correct update which, if the ass had read the needs for it would have taken only 2 hours of his time, not the official 12 hours his consulting firm will be charged for what I and my team had to do.

And the company is not charging the consultant's firm minimum wage. No, they're being charged over $250/hour for it, because I and others had to leave what we were supposed to have been doing to work on this prick's mistake.

Oh, by the way, his contract with the insurance company has been terminated and from my understanding, his employment with the consultant firm has been ended.

"Good for you Daddy! Such incompetence needs to be 'rewarded' - unfortunately the poor dumb bas---d probably can't figure OUT why he was fired either."

tequila is actually my favorite! unfortunately i dont have any handy!

Originally Posted by kit_kat_ View Post
It's been awhile since I've posted in this thread. I thought I had found me a Daddy. Turns out it wasn't meant to be. I guess the search continues.

Hugs to all!

Hugs Kit_kat_

I think the same thing just happened to me...at the very least I am confused.

:(

Wrapped in my favorite green blanket, I take a late seat at my favorite table ...

Good morning to all the lovelies and Gents that frequent this place

Only staying up long enough to poke at my eggs, nibble a muffin, drink my coffee ... and make a plate to take back to bed with me

Until later, dear friends ... you can come visit ... there is always a spare chair. just boot the Dachshund out of it ... gently LOL

"Hoping ALL my sisters feel better and as beautiful outside as they always are inside soon!":rose::rose::rose:

"So glad you're getting somewhere safer - even if it IS with your mother.":rose:

"No news here - they are still doing interviews through next week and it might be as long as two weeks before I hear anything - about the job or about the apartment.... My ice cream habit is really going to suffer - I just discovered Hagen Daaz Gelato..........if you can't drink............;)"

"No news here - they are still doing interviews through next week and it might be as long as two weeks before I hear anything - about the job or about the apartment.... My ice cream habit is really going to suffer - I just discovered Hagen Daaz Gelato..........if you can't drink............;)"
Hugs to Peaches! You'll do just fine!

*puts some coffee on and ready for those who wander in soon as I go about making some various types of muffins, rocking out to my music as I do so*

Wanders in to grab some coffee (and the french vanilla creamer), tossing a fresh muffin from hand to hand to cool it before dropping it onto a plate. Tapping my sister on the shoulder in hopes of not startling her before I hug her and kiss her cheek.

"Thank you Hayley! This is wonderful":rose:

Wanders in to grab some coffee (and the french vanilla creamer), tossing a fresh muffin from hand to hand to cool it before dropping it onto a plate. Tapping my sister on the shoulder in hopes of not startling her before I hug her and kiss her cheek.

*pops my ear phones out and hugs you tight and kisses your cheek back* "You are most welcome my Peaches. Make sure to take at least one for later today"

Hugs to Peaches! You'll do just fine!

"Thank you sweetie! The words that keep coming to me are 'Cast your bread on the water'.....that and a friend who keeps saying 'this is YOUR year.....go for it'. The SO and I discussed the pros and cons at length and decided to go for it. I turn in my official notice at my current job today..."

hey, there's peaches. howza?

:D

buenos tardes, chicas y su papas.

"Ola Papa GA! I'm excellent - how (and WHERE) are you?":)

muy bien, gracias.

just outside alicante, spain. waiting in a little restaurant - with a [small] beer until my friend's plane lands. i'm picking him up from the airport and then we're going for few beers.

i got an apartment near calp for 6 months. it seemed rude not to.

you away por fin de semana? ;)

muy bien, gracias.

just outside alicante, spain. waiting in a little restaurant - with a [small] beer until my friend's plane lands. i'm picking him up from the airport and then we're going for few beers.

i got an apartment near calp for 6 months. it seemed rude not to.

you away por fin de semana? ;)

"Oy! Gotta be hotter than hades in Espana in Julio! No I'm back in my house esta semana - have to head to work in a short bit."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back