Finding My Solution (closed)

With out a thought or care in the world Jake touched her private spot. It drove her wild, thus setting up what he had planned to do next. Her pussy was enjoying his attention but it clamored for something more.

"Ready for more?"
 
"YESS...Yesss...Fuck me"

He heard her reply but appeared not to be hurried to move away. Instead his tongue moved to slip endlessly over her spot giving her a craving unlike any she ever experienced. His favored method to explore was taking her on all fours but as he pulled away Jake's finger pressed against her ass!

"Ready for me to take you?"

"Yes"

"Here, lie down on the table...yep just like that...I got you..."

Sarah had moved onto her back lying on the picnic table staring up at Jake with her legs in the air. His cock had lost none of its girth. She exhaled as she saw it first resting on her tummy then felt it pressing on her pelvis then it found her gateway.

"Uuuuuuuughhhh....oooooooooo"

"Oh Sarah, you are so wet...you want that cock don't you?"

"Yesss...give it to me..."

"I want your ass too!"

"yesss.."
 
He had her positioned on the very edge of the table as he stood and entered her wetness. It took a few thrust until he was in all the way to his balls. It couldn't have gone better for Jake. He had her perfectly placed and her tits were directly in his line of sight. They were very stimulated which accounted for Sarah's desire to get her pussy satisfied. Jake felt her warmth and the incredible tension against his shaft yet wanted the moment to last. He had taken a few girls outdoors and knew how the sensation stayed with them for days afterward. He needed only to make it last. To give Sarah that long ride on his cock would make her his girl for a very long time, one who would do anything to keep her man happy. He pushed his body forward as talked about her ass!

"Sarah, I love touching your ass."

"It's yours...all yours.....your cock is so hard."

"Take it Sarah...it wants you."

"Hurry Jake, I'm ready."

"Cum on my cock."

As he spoke Jake held her legs upright to lessen the pressure on her back and give him more leverage in delivery! He saw her eyes flutter and knew what it meant. Her chest heaved slightly then relaxed as she throbbed on his shaft. Soon he was sliding easily once again as her wetness coated him.

"Yesss..good girl...you want me to cum in your tits?"

"Nooo..FUCK ME!"

He had what he wanted! Sarah was all his!
 
When Jake suggested that "..it wants you" it struck a chord with Sarah that she was servicing his cock and it instantly made her feel naughty. She had already heard him speak of and play with her ass on top of stripping her naked in this state park! It all proved to be too much and she gave in to his probing cocking. It must have been a full two minutes of a semi-sexual trance before she heard him asking to cum in her tits. She availed herself to being taken.

He finished and was breathing deeply. He lowered her legs and released Sarah. She had recovered her wits enough to know that this was the moment to make special for Jake. She stared at him but did not speak. She slipped off the table and moved lower to bench. She pulled him closer and took hold of his soaking cock. It was indescribably slippery. A few light strokes then she took him into her mouth. She prayed that he was on lookout because she could see nothing.

The taste was a mixture of both, slightly salty. It went away quickly. Jake pressed his hand to Sarah's head, he was feeling the connections they were sharing. He was legs felt warm has Sarah clutched him. She felt him respond!

"Oooooo my gosh..Jake you really are something."

"Yes, Sarah you are such a great lover."

She released him and stood up. It would be too much to kiss him at that moment. But before she knew it he kissed her! Breathlessly, she gripped his body. She pressed her body against him. At that moment she was completely oblivious to their surroundings. She was lost in the moment of finding someone who wanted her!

"Sarah, I'm going to fuck again right now!"

"Yes."

"Turn around so I can see your ass."

"Like this...?"

"Yes, but can you get lower?"

Sarah had bent over to grip the bench at first then moved to place her hands on the grass. She wondered how Jake could possibly be ready again so quickly and exactly what it was he had planned.
 
For the first time Sarah was taking the lead. She aggressively went after his cock. Jake was surprised that his cock managed to recoup and he foolishly moved in on her placing her bent over with her hands near her feet. He was further stunned when the view of her luscious ass made him rock hard and he slipped back into her warm sex.

"MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm.....you like that...yesss?"

"Gawd YES.....FUCK ME! AAAAAAaaaahhh.."

"Feel my balls rubbing on you."

"I do...get me..."

"O' Sarah, I want you."

"Yes..anytime, just take me."

Jake had a delightful view of her ass and her back as he nailed Sarah for his own personal enjoyment. His cock had never felt this good. He knew she was making a super effort to please him and he came quickly. He filled her for the third time that day!
 
If Jake had thoughts of teasing her to orgasms it certainly worked against him. She could feel him deeper than ever and knew the very moment that he explode against her cervix as she added a few intense moans to give him more inspiration. Sarah held her stance as Jake's hands rubbed her lower back before he released her. She righted herself as Jake took hold of her shoulder giving a pleasing look. She remembered to turn toward him and smile in order to give him a generous look at her tits.

"Jake you got so hard, so fast, it was unbelievable. I came so fast!"

"You were great...just great! Trust me."

A few seconds was all they could spare. Quickly they dressed and got presentable. Before she put on her shorts Jake handed her a folded white handkerchief. She instantly thanked him as she tucked it into her panties.

Moments later they were headed down the trail.
 
"Oh my word you were so amazing..I couldn't hold off...you got me so excited."

"Sarah, you were the one. You got me so ready."

As they chatted on the way back to the Jeep, Sarah was searching for a way to get Jake to open up about what more she could do for him. There was the feeling that he was very much pleased with how things were going. She especially enjoyed his attention to her needs.

They encountered only one couple on the return. An older couple with field glasses who were interested in spotting birds. When they were safely in the vehicle Jake made a joke about " how they sure didn't have the right idea what a park was for!"
 
He had to admit that he felt relieved once they were back to the car. It had been a great adventure to have Sarah naked and fucking her so aggressively in the open air, yet it was good to say they had gotten away with it.

"OK, where do we go?"

"We could go back to your place and get lunch?"

The weather continued to get better. There was the appearance that the emergency was ending. Traffic looked normal on the return trip. Sarah was eagerly chatting which pleased him greatly as it was an indication she secure with everything.
 
Sarah found the ride back along the river. There were still interesting places where trees and debris had been pushed into enormous piles against the stream banks. She had not cum the last time at the picnic table. Jake had not noticed. She still enjoyed the feeling of him getting off and filling her for the second time. The handkerchief was a thoughtful necessity. She had been aggressive and Jake certainly responded to her body. She should be feeling like a slut for being so willing to be taken, instead she felt needed. It was a rewarding feeling to be a part of Jake's life.

Jake needed to attend to some project in his garage, so Sarah went to the kitchen to prepare lunch. She checked her phone and saw two messages, one from Stanley. She called her mom and talked while fixing a salad. Her mom was fine and just needed to touch base.

She spent ten more minutes tidying up the kitchen, attempting to be the friendly houseguest. With Jake still outside she received a surprise call from Amy. As usual she first told about her news in her life before asking how Sarah was. That is when she used a bold voice in describing how she and Jake were involved.

"You go girl, my gosh, I was thinking about fucking him myself! I bet he's got a great cock!"

"Ooooo..yea."

It was a good feeling to hear Amy showing approval, but she still harbored ill feelings for being left in a lurch a week earlier.
 
Jake could hear her voice from inside and delayed entering the kitchen in order to give Sarah privacy. In was a helpful as he had several tasks that needed attention in the garage and side yard. It was almost two when they began lunch at the island. The coffee was very much appreciated, as was the salad.

"According to the news, things are getting back to normal and half the power is back."

"Let's not take any chances Sarah, I want you stay here, be safe."

"You don't mind?"

"No. First of all I want you. Secondly, I think it's better if you stay at least to Sunday."

" Sounds good, but I'm running low on clothes."

"That is another good thing!"

"You know what I mean.."

Jake moved close to Sarah and kissed her to seal the deal.
 
She had been very satisfied sexually after leaving the park. That changed with the call from Amy, as she expressed jealousy that Jake was with her and it made her feel very good. A week earlier Jake had spent over an hour with both of them. Now she was in his house and sleeping in his bed and being taken on the picnic table.

As Jake kissed her he rubbed his hands under her tee touching her back to press her close. It was so good be to feel desired. There would be more that was a certainty. Jake had her all to himself in his house. Sarah was definitely in ecstasy!

He released her and they finished eating.

"I was so nervous this morning being out where we could be seen yet I never wanted to stop. I just wanted the feeling to continue. Your cock is so big."

"It wants your warm pussy again."

"Take me. "
 
It was strange to be talking with a friend from work about the size of his cock, but Sarah was doing it with ease. It was as if they were now a couple and sharing their feelings openly. They had so quickly moved through many of the early stages of a relationship. Sarah wanted very much for it to continue. She was however nervous about how Jake appeared enamored with her ass. He had touched there, as other boys had, but he used his tongue. It was so solicitously exciting!

"Jake, when you're inside me I go into a trance ....it is pure ecstasy."
 
They spent the rest of the afternoon inside and ordered delivery Pizza for dinner. As they watched an old movie after dark he suggested that Sarah get a nice backrub on the living room rug. When she eagerly agreed, Jake locked the doors for the evening and brought out a large comforter from the closet, along with a special bottle of lotion. When Sarah saw his preparations she began stripping off her clothes. Jake became a casual observer.

First, she did her socks and shorts, followed by her panties. He had only a brief glance at her muff as it was obscured by her low hanging tee. Sarah turned and leaned to gather her clothes placing them in his lounge chair. In doing this Jake had a great view of her delightful ass. She turned to face him and slowly lifted her tee- up and off.

"You have such great tits."

"Mmmm..thank you."

He could see the expectations in her tits. Already they were tensing up as if knowing what would soon be happening. They hung there perfectly, giving way only reluctantly to gravity.

"They belong to me Sarah and no one else...ever!"

"Yes...yes, their yours."

Sarah took her place on the blanket, face down with her legs ever so slightly spread. Jake removed his own jeans then slowly straddled her bottom using his lower legs to support his weight. Slowly he began doing Sarah's back. It stimulated to feel her heat. To avoid getting rock hard he tried to watch the movie as a diversion.
 
For some reason Sarah enjoyed the look she received from Jake seeing her tits. He had the look of wonderment that made her feel so good inside and caused her to move in a manner that accentuated her body. She laid flat on the comforter as Jake straddled her perfectly. Moments later she was under his control with his magic touch going everywhere. He did her back, lower back, butt, legs and finished by doing her back a second time. It was simply perfection. There was no need for conversation.

She was moaning softly but could not avoid the occasional outburst as her body received the royal treatment. Best of all it lasted a long time. As he finished, Sarah took a moment before she stirred and slowly sat up, oblivious to showing Jake her chest as she straightened her hair before standing. He turned off the lights as they headed to the bedroom. Her mind was almost a complete blank.
 
The house was warm but Sarah still needed a light sleepwear for her shoulders. She also applied a nice amount of talc to her comb as she did her hair. She had noticed the effect of giving her a massage that Jake readily eager. No sooner were they in bed then he made his move.

"Ohhh my Jake..you're so hard....Aaaaaaagghh"

He wasted no time in extracting his pleasure as he plunged himself into her. She knew he wanted to ravish her! She was ready for him. Strangely, he pulled out after only a minute and moved in close.

"Sarah, I am going to lick till you cum."

"Yesss...do it."

"and...I'm going to make you cum twice!"

"mmmmmmmmmmmm..."
 
Sarah walked to his bedroom still naked. However later she emerged from the bathroom wearing a summer-weight pink nighty. It was hardly a problem. No sooner were the lights out when Jake dove between her legs and raised her nighty above her tits. There was no need to get warmed up either. As he took a modest nibble of her exposed nipple, the tip of his cock searched for and found her gateway and entered easily!

"Sarah, you are so ready..you are really wet."

"Soaked...get me!"

He only stroked her a minute then pulled out. "I am going to lick you--till you cum."

He lowered his face and covered her opening. She was drenched, no doubt about it. His tongue easily raked over her nub as she squirmed in delight. He was free to do as he pleased. Jake decided to take advantage! He pulled back and used two fingers to ride into her puss. It was a welcomed break. Carefully, he moved one finger down, and searched out her private hole! He touched her! She made tender cooing sound. He resumed licking her with his tongue stretched to the limit and pressed his one finger against her ass! Sarah moved wildly.

Suddenly she was cumming!
 
Never before had this happened. Jake's cock was quickly replaced by his tongue and it drove her wild! She bucked lightly against his tongue. He switched to using his fingers. They went deeper as they soothed her. It was so pleasant and very much like getting a massage, leaving Sarah to wonder what would be next. She was moaning to give him encouragement as her nervous system prepared for her send off.

The bedroom was completely dark making feel and touch the only means by which to navigate. One hand came up to lightly caress her breast. Jake pulled his fingers back. Suddenly he touched her! There was no mistaking what he was doing! It was deliberate.

"Ohhh..my gosh!"

Sarah was lost herself in a rushing orgasm. Her hands reached out to grip his head as his tongue plunged back inside.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......"

He waited until she subsided then then vaulted perfectly to her chest. He found her with his mouth taking in a good portion of her breast. This was not his true plan. Almost at the same moment his cock lurched to find her, taking her the full length. He felt so massive. Was he what Sarah had always wanted?

"Oooooo...FUCK ME!...FUCK ME HARD. Aaaaaaaaghh.."
 
As Sarah cried out in the darkness Jake knew he had her in heat and could take her as much as he wanted! He maintained a modest stroking motion as he used his teeth to pull outward on her nipple. There was no effort made to stop him.

He could sense even in the darkness, that Sarah wanted more. She lifted her leg to give him deeper penetration! Jake could literally feel his balls pressing against her mound as Sarah made those guttural sounds of a girl getting all the cock she had ever dreamed.

"Yes, Sarah let me get you. I want your pussy."

"You're fucking my beaver!"

"Do you want me cum or keep fucking you?"

"Keep going .....AAAAAAGGGGHHHHH..."
 
Again Jake could see that Sarah was into using the dirty talk to build up her orgasm. He was taking all the time he needed to explore her nipples either with his fingertips of his teeth. She enjoyed the attention as she spurred him on. Sarah knew she would be filled, it would only be a matter of when.

Jake moved up to kiss her, still maintaining his thrusts. He delighted in kissing a woman while his cock was in her. It was a great way to relax before a long night's sleep. Sarah was a superb kisser, who delighted in using her tongue. Again he felt her clenching on his throbbing rod which meant she was cumming for a second time. He pretended not to notice. He moved his arms to raise himself up and deliver a series of deep thrust to assist her orgasm.

"Take that cock...Take it all, Sarah...Fuck me!"

"AAAAGGhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."
 
As Sarah came she heard Jake's words in the darkness and then felt his renewed thrusts which added so very much to her arousal. Afterward she could only lie there discretely panting as Jake sought ever more of her sex.

"Yes...Jake anything...take me!"

She felt guilty about using the term beaver. It was not something she ever said and she feared it might make her sound slutty to Jake.

"Just like at the park this morning Jake...Do it...give it to me...you want to fuck me don't you..I'm all yours...."
 
This was time that Sarah enjoyed. She needed only to wait for her lover. As he continued to clutch her body and kiss her repeatedly, she could feel his cock swelling at the tip. Instinctively her pussy tightened. She knew the moment was now! He gave one last thrust!

"Mmmm...that's it Jake. OH, gawd you're filling me! "
 
Just hearing her voice in the darkness electrified his body. Sarah was such a giving lover but this was time for taking! Jake launched his cock against her body and literally felt the tremors he was sending, as she beckon him to take even more. Strangely, his mind imagined her swelling nipples. It was just the image he needed to release himself.

It was the perfect lift-off. He gave her three quick shots of his lotion then pressed in to finish her with the rest as he settled onto her chest to kiss her deeply, as she gripped his back to keep him inside. It took several minutes as his cock emptied and kept the sperm neatly inside her.

"Sarah, you are mine!"

"Really?"

"If you need me in the night just say so."

"Fuck me any time you want."
 
She wasn't kidding about him filling her as Jake had a way of really staying in place which felt wonderful. In fact he only later slipped out all the while kissing her and licking her nipples. At one point she was sure he was prepping her for taking more. Gradually he eased his way back to his side of the bed. Her nightshirt was somewhere but she decided to forego it and sleep naked. Jake spooned in to hold her!

"I won't wake you until daylight."

"Sleep late?"

"Yes, it's Saturday and I have nothing planned."

Sarah actually drifted off right away. There were moments of stirring during the night as she was still in a strange bed but there was not anything that kept her awake until she felt Jake rubbing her lower back. It was after nine!

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."

"It's shower time..you know what that means!"

Minutes later they were in the warm shower. Surprisingly, Jake went very low and began licking her as way of getting her awake, which worked wonders! It really spurred her to an early moment of lust. He stayed longer than she expected. So much so that she showered his tongue uncontrollably. Jake stayed in place like such a good boy!

"Oooooooo ...my gosh..I am sooo embarrassed."

"Don't be...I wanted that!"
 
Just seeing those beads of water cascade down her skin ignited his desire for Sarah. It was a quick thought that led him to lick her, soon however he found the sensation of being in her nest absolutely delicious. It must have been good for her as well, as she was soon coating his tongue with her lotion.

"No need to apologize you were such a great turn-on with your body this morning."

She slipped out of his arms moving lower, knowing her exact intentions, Jake prepared his mind for what he had been dreaming of since meeting her a week earlier. Sarah hand clutched his readied shaft and Sarah instantly nuzzled it in her wet tits momentarily before taking the first few inches into her swirling mouth. It was warm and so inviting. His cock knew it was her mouth! He couldn't prevent his hips for pressing forward. Sarah didn't mind, she took him deeper. Her tongue worked over and over. Her tiny fingers gripped him. The warm water of the shower heated them unnecessarily. Sarah began her own form of thrusting back and forth.

"Take it all Sarah."

There wasn't a single thought of taking her anywhere else. Jake was so ready for her! He looked down at her form and caught a brief view of her taut nipples.

He shot quickly, before she could change her mind. She stayed perfectly in place.
 
She liked the morning wake up and felt it was her time. She went to a froggy stance as took his stiff cock in her hand. He was clearly ready for sex. She took him quickly with only a vague idea of actually blowing him, but his hand then his body told her differently, as he pressed her to finish him. Sarah took her hand away giving Jake the full effect of her whorish behavior. At the very last moment his tip swelled giving her advance notice, which she ignored! She had a first hand sense of how her pussy was handling his massive rod. It took him less than 20 seconds!

She cleansed herself on his tummy as she rose to kiss him. His face reflected the result of the morning shower. It was the perfect moment to ask Jake for anything she wanted!

He reached and turned off the water. They stepped away, reached for towels without saying a word, as none was needed.
 
Back
Top