"Carmen and The Law"

Carmen heard Travis's request to kiss her, but she couldn't force herself to turn and face him. Instead, she pressed her body back into his, spooning him -- she could feel his softening cock against her butt cheeks, making her feel even more shitty -- and clutched at the blankets in disgust with herself.

What the hell had gone wrong? They had been doing great. Travis had driven her to orgasm with his mouth ... he'd gotten deep inside her, making her a woman ... and then ...

Little baby, she told herself, not knowing exactly why she'd chosen those particular words.

She lay there, just feeling the incredible warmth and comfort ... and love maybe...? ...coming from the man who was holding her tightly, kissing her neck, reassuring her that everything would be better...

And then ... without notice ... she was asleep...




The next morning Carmen awoke to the morning sun just beginning to break through the windows. She was alone in Travis's bed. She rose, clutching the bedding to her still nude body, not sure whether she should be disappointed or grateful at the man's absence. She grimaced as she tried to move her lower body. She hurt between her thighs ... down there, just as Aunt Ruth had warned would happen.

Oh God! Aunt Ruth! What is she thinking about me right now?

There was no reason for Carmen to be concern about Ruth's feelings on the situation, of course. Her great aunt who had had an hand in all of this, promoting it actually. But it was Carmen's inexperience with life that caused her to suddenly be flooded with guilt and concern. She might have been 18 years old, but she was still a young 18 year old, with few life experiences, even in this new world where maniacal cannibals were running around town eating anything with a heart beat.

Carmen slipped out of the bed, taking the comforter with her, moving first to the window to look out on the reds and oranges beginning to flood the neighborhood and pond, then going to the door, which she cracked just enough to peek out for a view of ... nobody ... where is everybody?



"There."

Ruth was standing in the window of the bedroom at the northeast end of the Ridge Home's second floor, pointing over the pond and driveway to the Parker Home. She shifted her hand a bit to help Travis follow the finger, clarifying, "Second floor window ... see it...? It was dark when I woke up, but when I came back up half an hour later, there was a light in it. At first I thought it could be one of those theft prevention timers, you know, to make robbers think you're home when you're not, but ... we don't have electricity, so ... why would the Parkers ... or whoever's in there?"

Ruth had been up before dawn, as had been her normal practice back before all of this happened. She'd already had a cup of tea, the only caffeine left after the house was ransacked; and using the ingredients they'd managed to salvage from said pillaging, put a loaf of bread in the range, which surprisingly still had pressure from the natural gas line. It was then that she'd noticed the on again, off again illumination in her neighbor's house. Ruth knew that the Parkers had fled Eugene when the mayhem started, so the question was, who was in the house next door? The better question was, is this person -- or persons? -- a threat or a benefit?
 
Travis had held Carmen as she quickly drifted off to sleep. He was a little disappointed with the way the night had turned out but he knew that it could go this way and had been prepared for it.He just hoped that she did not feel too bad about it. It was not up to him or her Aunt Ruth to tell her when she was ready to have sex with a man. Although technically she was no longer a Virgin now.

He snuggled up closer to her and pulled her tighter against him as his now almost flaccid penis snuggled itself between her butt cheeks. It gave one final stir and he chuckled as he too began to drift off. Not tonight buddy, and maybe not for awhile, if ever.

He was woken up early by Ruth shaking his shoulder. He was instantly awake and alert. She had a finger to her lips so he knew they were not in any immediate danger, so carefully he extracted himself from the still sleeping Carmen and rolled out of bed and got dressed. Ruth took a casual look and smiled as he did so, and then led him up to the bedroom in the northeast end of the house.

She pointed to the house across the pond. "Second floor window ... see it...? It was dark when I woke up, but when I came back up half an hour later, there was a light in it. At first I thought it could be one of those theft prevention timers, you know, to make robbers think you're home when you're not, but ... we don't have electricity, so ... why would the Parkers ... or whoever's in there?"

Travis nodded his understanding and walked back downstairs whistling for Anubis. He came running and was instantly on alert as Travis gave him a few hand signals. He himself retrieved his combat gear and suited up and checked his rifle then made his way to the door.

"Close this as soon as I leave. The infected have not grasped the concept of turning handles yet and I should be able to handle one person. Just in case there is a shotgun in the kitchen now with a bandanna of extra bullets."

Travis opened and closed the door quickly to check outside then sent Anubis out first and quickly followed. There were no infected around because of their hasty repairs. He made his way towards the pond preferring to get wet than to try to make his way around and risk getting spotted. He was able to get close but he still had to get across the road, their front lawn and inside the house without the Crazies noticing him.

Looking left and right, it seemed that this end was pretty quiet today. He only had about twenty to contend with and most of those were milling around in yards and would not be able to see him. Others were walking away which was good, so he had maybe four to worry about. Well he had faced worse odds, and there were trees for him to duck behind.

He passed the first two with ease, the third with a little problem, but the fourth proved difficult. It was directly in front of the door and had a view around both sides of the house. It didn't take the bait when he sent Anubis around to lure him out, totally ignoring the dog. Finally Travis risked a silenced head shot. It blew it's brains out and it fell dead on the lawn and he waited a full five minutes to see if any others would come to see what the noise was. Luckily none did and he made his way to the door and checked it. Unlocked as he had expected. He turned back to where he was certain Ruth was watching, gave a little wave, opened the door and letting Anubis proceed him walked in shutting the door behind him and began his sweep of the house.
 
Back
Top