The Raiders of the Scarlet Sails (OOC)

I'm not sure how Thorald can join the Sea Demon battle.

I'm not sure how Thorald can join the Sea Demon battle.
 
Most likely the same as practically everybody will join the battle. Water demons attacks him and he has to defend himself.

Also sad to see Katie go, but RL comes first.
 
shall i set it up ... or do you want to? It can be a flashback ... or perhaps they are "doing" something when the parrot arrives.

you know ... just wing it. That was fowl ... sorry.

Maybe the parrot idea can egg you on? Oh shit that was another pun. Sorry.

LOL

Those puns hurt to read.

And I think being interrupted would be more amusing, just as things are getting interesting, the parrot shows up and ruins everything. Of course this will mean Jabnil will find out about Lucas half fae nature, since he's not irresponsible enough to try to have sex with someone while he had two invisible pointy horns stuck to the side of his head. As for you or I writing the Parrots arrival and the summery of what preceded it, I have an appointment to get too in about an hour, so I cant do it now, so if you get the time to do it feel free, or if you've not done it by tonight I try my hand at throwing something together for it.
 
Love reading this story but it seems like you are always loosing writers. Hope this doesn't continue as it is a great story and it would be sad to see it die.
 
sure that would be great. would you want me to create a new character and if so what type do you need.
obviously a pirate lol, but along what lines?
 
Ok everyone ... have fun ... this is a "free for all" fight scene.

Just don't kill all of the shadow demons with one character. Leave some for everyone else. :)

Remember it is pitch black in the village. Sea Devils have great eye sight in the dark. Jabnil will be lighting off "the beacon" to provide light for the good guys ... but until then it is very dark.

After the sea devils from jungle are done ... there will be a group attacking from the river and dock area.

Sea devils use tridents, nets and their teeth ...they do not use ranged weapons (no arrows). If they kill someone ... they have been known to feed on the dead in a "shark" like frenzy. There are more powerful type Sea devils (magic users and bigger ones etc) if you need a particularly "bad ass" one to take down.

Red is going to get into trouble ... please allow Blade to rescue her. Thanks
 
Last edited:
ok everyone ... going to wrap up the fight scene ... last chance to post stuff.
 
All,
I'm waiting on kittenofdeath to post. He has had internet problems. If it does not happen soon ... i'll move the story forward.

Thanks
Linda
 
Luca and Jabnil have caught up with everyone else ... and the scarlet dragon is afloat.

Need everyone to stow their gear and the ship will put to sea in my next post.
 
need one more day ... sorry. :eek:

I went on a weekend get away to Las Vegas still recovering!
 
All,
Thanks for posting. Trying to let kittenofdeath catch up but I think final exams or something like that are causing delays. We will go ahead without him for now.
thanks
 
ok ... the attack is on. You can have some of the Orcs surrender ... you can also "knock" some of them out. But the officers of the ship are all rotten to the core. They will fight to the death.
 
I was thinking Blade will rescue Red (again) ... but Jura could also leave his station and save her. This would result in an ass chewing from Wulf on not following orders, etc.

But i think that is a bit out of character for Jura ... being a half Minotaur, where duty is everything. However, he is in love with Red.

Anyhow, open to other thoughts.

Thanks
 
Well I have had Wulf defeat one of the Orcs as his warhammer will work but only after a time. I am thinking it will only sting the captain but may give someone else an opening. We are really going to need Jabnil and her swords for this one but I am thinking he will recognize that threat and try to avoid it. That is where our small attacks come in to give her an opening.

I was even thinking a huge warhammer wind up shot to the balls to make him drop his guard. then you guys finish up and Wulf will go and help Amlugeth
 
Can you see the squashed head corpse coming after Wulf with the intent of choking him? Man what fun that will be :D
 
All,
I'm ready to move on. Any more posts while the group is on the two captured ships?
Thanks
 
Ok everyone ... free for all.

FYI ... Nya is going to jump in the water and try to stop the sharks. She'll be using her "ink" cloud for protection.
 
Have been busy getting ready for my son's grad party saturday. Feel free to ignore Amlugeth or add her in but i wont be back able to sit and write until next week. Sorry.
 
Okay I think everyone on the fishing boat has been dealt with, so we just have the ones on the Dragon to tidy up. Unfortunately that means putting up with Red's singing but what can you do. I think the Sharks have been taken care of too and the waters will now be a no go zone as whatever sharks are left have turned into a pack of frenzied, feeding machines.
 
Back
Top