Son using mind control on mother but something unexpected happens...

readinghypnosis

Really Experienced
Here's an idea I had:

A young man of 18, almost ready to graduate high school, raised by his single mom, is cleaning out the house of the recently-deceased old inventor who lived next door.

Going through his things, the boy finds a strange-looking device which was apparently the neighbor's last invention. Going through the neighbor's notes, he learns that, after the neighbor had tested it on some animals, he'd determined that the device is some sort of mind control device. When used on a subject, the subject is placed in a trance and "imprints" on one person (typically the person using the device) and will obey them without question or hesitation. The amount of power used then causes the device to "burn out" after only a single use (and, obviously, there's no one alive who knows how to build any new ones).

Taking the device home, the boy contemplates who he might use it on (perhaps one of the girls in his class that he likes, or maybe even one of his teachers), when, due to a clumsy mishap, it ends up being used on his mother as she walks in. She is placed in a trance and starts calling him "master", while the device has been burned out.

At first he's dejected, thinking it's a wasted opportunity, but decides to make the most of it, by having her take care of chores around the house. One day, while seeing her clean in a pair of shorts, he notices how attractive she is. He starts having her wear some slightly sexier outfits, like short skirts or shorts, and eventually works up the nerve to start touching and kissing her.

He eventually had her wear some sexy lingerie around the house and eventually works up the nerve to have sex with her.

This goes on for some time, and he enjoys the arrangement. After overhearing a co-worker at his part-time job talk about a romantic date they'd been on with their significant other, the boy realizes he's never been on a real date before and decides to do something about it.

The two go on a real date, with him instructing her to let some of her real personality resurface (though she still calls him "master"). It goes so well, they go on more romantic dates and eventually start falling in love.

He starts to see her a girlfriend, and she eventually tells him her love for him is now three times as strong: She loves him as a son, as a boyfriend, and as a master. :heart:

Caveats:
-No pregnancies, and no pantyhose or stockings. No ridiculous chest proportions either.

What do you think?

No pantyhose or stockings? That's got to rank up there with the most odd requests I've ever seen on here and I've seen some fucking doozies.

That said the basics are. . .acceptable for sci-fi. I'm not going to argue that reverse engineering something is simple and that you'd probably be better off having whatever powers it be rare/expensive or what not. You know, it runs on Uranium 8 or some Gold Platinum Alloy or whatever, go spend five minutes on a science site and look up something or don't. 99% of your readers don't know enough chemistry to tell you how many electrons Helium has. That way the reason it can't be recreated is because the materials not the knowhow are lost.

Of course with the way the story is written right now the only reason it can't be recreated could be as simple as the kid who finds it lacks the technical skills. I mean seriously I couldn't build a television remote from scratch (without directions. With directions and appropriate tools I could probably build a nuke or a space shuttle) so that's really more information than you need. So perhaps even scratch my suggestion as I'll tell you later I'm a big fan of cutting anything non-vital.

I might not even reveal the professors notes, certainly not enough to mention that it's been tested on animals or anything. I already have a similar story series to this call The Device and it's origins are simply summed up as "a really smart quite probably Russian (if I recall it's been years) made a device that makes women horny. Someone in America got ahold of it, it ended up on a college and it was lost for decades after something happned to the Frat that was in posession of it. It ressurfaces and hijinkes ensue!

The single use is a bit annoying but you're using it to force him onto his mother which isn't the worst plot device. It's actually rather clever. It seems like the sort of thing where the other logistics are going to get in the way quickly though. How does she function at work? She still has to go and that's hardly a minor issue.

All things said it's not a bad yarn. Good luck!

Holy crap I've been in this thread before!

Except someone gave Rubi the wrong script. Those lines become to a guy with a Dog for an AV and he's very angry about. . .I believe everything.

And look I wrote a story for this! I should go read it cus I tots dont' recall it.

Hell, Sean, post a link to this story again. :) Maybe the OP forgot about it!

I think that Sean is upset when I don't post something angry. :D

I think that the OP has never been laid and because of that has some seriously twisted fantasies because even in his fantasies the woman only wants him if she is forced to.

Aside from that, please do stay tuned for my contest entry. Its dedicated to the non consent readership.

I think it will be angry enough for Sean;)

Sometimes yes I am upset when you don't post something angry LC! It's just part of how these things go. It's like how people in Metropolis must feel when someone looks up and says "It's a bird, it's a plane. . .no wait it just a plane." That's not how things work!

Pixie Trixxx: Star Dust

Sometimes yes I am upset when you don't post something angry LC! It's just part of how these things go. It's like how people in Metropolis must feel when someone looks up and says "It's a bird, it's a plane. . .no wait it just a plane." That's not how things work!

Pixie Trixxx: Star Dust

Ahhh a link to a mind control('the this isn't rape, really, its not) category!

This means war Renaud. You're about to become a victim in one of my stories.

The poor soul is tied down and made to listen to someone reading all of Mike Yates Heathyr Hoffman posts.

The poor soul is tied down and made to listen to someone reading all of Mike Yates Heathyr Hoffman posts.

What is it with that skank?

That is one nasty piece of people meat. Fit for not much more than Soylent Green.

What is it with that skank?

That is one nasty piece of people meat. Fit for not much more than Soylent Green.

She's okay in that bar trashy way. But I can't see being obsessed with her the way a guy in the GB is.

This idea has potential. Doesn't have to be an incest story, but it could work as one.

Ahhh a link to a mind control('the this isn't rape, really, its not) category!

This means war Renaud. You're about to become a victim in one of my stories.

You know nobody deserves to have to read Mike Yates. I mean nobody. If Adolf Hitler had a child with Osama, allowed it to be raised by Rabid Wolverines you'd still be the monster if you made it sit through Mike Yates stories.

I'll make you a victim. They'll have to watch as a guy who has cheated on his wife is tortured for his crimes. Eventually they'll get him addicted to six different drugs and sell him to Columbians!

You know nobody deserves to have to read Mike Yates. I mean nobody. If Adolf Hitler had a child with Osama, allowed it to be raised by Rabid Wolverines you'd still be the monster if you made it sit through Mike Yates stories.

I'll make you a victim. They'll have to watch as a guy who has cheated on his wife is tortured for his crimes. Eventually they'll get him addicted to six different drugs and sell him to Columbians!

Hey reverse your idea to a woman and it will be a 4.8 write it as he guy you'll get tossed out of LW;)

Here's an idea I had:

A young man of 18, almost ready to graduate high school, raised by his single mom, is cleaning out the house of the recently-deceased old inventor who lived next door.

Going through his things, the boy finds a strange-looking device which was apparently the neighbor's last invention. Going through the neighbor's notes, he learns that, after the neighbor had tested it on some animals, he'd determined that the device is some sort of mind control device. When used on a subject, the subject is placed in a trance and "imprints" on one person (typically the person using the device) and will obey them without question or hesitation. The amount of power used then causes the device to "burn out" after only a single use (and, obviously, there's no one alive who knows how to build any new ones).

Taking the device home, the boy contemplates who he might use it on (perhaps one of the girls in his class that he likes, or maybe even one of his teachers), when, due to a clumsy mishap, it ends up being used on his mother as she walks in. She is placed in a trance and starts calling him "master", while the device has been burned out.

At first he's dejected, thinking it's a wasted opportunity, but decides to make the most of it, by having her take care of chores around the house. One day, while seeing her clean in a pair of shorts, he notices how attractive she is. He starts having her wear some slightly sexier outfits, like short skirts or shorts, and eventually works up the nerve to start touching and kissing her.

He eventually had her wear some sexy lingerie around the house and eventually works up the nerve to have sex with her.

This goes on for some time, and he enjoys the arrangement. After overhearing a co-worker at his part-time job talk about a romantic date they'd been on with their significant other, the boy realizes he's never been on a real date before and decides to do something about it.

The two go on a real date, with him instructing her to let some of her real personality resurface (though she still calls him "master"). It goes so well, they go on more romantic dates and eventually start falling in love.

He starts to see her a girlfriend, and she eventually tells him her love for him is now three times as strong: She loves him as a son, as a boyfriend, and as a master. :heart:

Caveats:
-No pregnancies, and no pantyhose or stockings. No ridiculous chest proportions either.

What do you think?

I would not put the part on animal testing in, as you just put that its single use only. Unless you are going to put it that he found multiples of the device and only one wasn't burned out, that may work.
Second plot point make it where he tells her to call him by name in public; a mature woman calling Young man 'master' in public would get a lot of stares ( even if they didn't know it was his mother, though that could be used as a comedy point) other than that sounds like a good plot, though I would personally think having her walk around the house in lingerie and stockings would be a good starting point to crossing the line

Back