StackeyDreams...of Teasing You..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great start SD. Subtle YET sexy ;)

attachment.php

what a wonderful start! Its a good place to be and show think.
I dont wanna make any suggestions - just show in your own way :)
Feel free to say Hello and chat!
:-*
tom

Great pics! And now that we've seen the jeans front (which is lovely), can we see jeans back?

stackeydreams is the most gorgeous woman on here

Awww, thanks so much AP oxoxox

I love your short shorts, Stackey. They show off your thighs very "effectively" :D Now if you could make another hole or two in a strategic area ... :devil:

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1199685&d=1368204066

Lol, I will keep that in mind :)
Very nice start stackeydreams

Thank you OX

Great start SD. Subtle YET sexy ;)

attachment.php

Thanks ironman OX I will try my best to keep it interesting

what a wonderful start! Its a good place to be and show think.
I dont wanna make any suggestions - just show in your own way :)
Feel free to say Hello and chat!
:-*
tom

Great pics! And now that we've seen the jeans front (which is lovely), can we see jeans back?

that is one sexy blue dress , and i sure like whats underneath it also,,welcome!!!!!!!

You are incredibly gorgeous...think i will have to subscribe to see where this goes...yup...already done!

Welcome to my pic thread.......

I love sharing fun, and sometimes naughty pics of myself as well as viewing pics of other people. I have a playful, exhibitionist side and found that Lit would be the perfect place to share with real people, make friends, and have a little safe, naughty fun.

I welcome and appreciate any feedback or suggestions.

Not being able to decide on one opening pic or theme, I choose to start with a small sampling depicting who I am....mostly casual and sporty, but I also like to play dress up once in a while. ;)

Thank you all for the wonderful welcome and nice feedback. I hope you enjoy these next 3 ;)

Fabulous start SD. I have been on the road for four hours and look how much I missed already. This is going so fast. Difficult for this road warrior on a tablet to keep up.

Fabulous start SD. I have been on the road for four hours and look how much I missed already. This is going so fast. Difficult for this road warrior on a tablet to keep up.

Awww thanks for taking the time on the road to check in :)

jean shorts back

to fill a request....here is the backside ;)

Attachments

• jeanshorts2.jpg
    jeanshorts2.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 2,162
Last edited:
from the rear

very nice maybe we can chat sometime soon!!!!!!!!

Amazing!

I don't know which I like more, the tiny denim shorts begging to be torn off with teeth, or the commando blue dress...

Maybe I'll just enjoy both before the girlfriend comes home ;)

I don't know which I like more, the tiny denim shorts begging to be torn off with teeth, or the commando blue dress...

Maybe I'll just enjoy both before the girlfriend comes home ;)

Thank you ;)

Very nice indeed, question is......................spank or kiss :devil:

Both? ;)

Great pics!! Thanks for sharing. :rose:

Thanks for stopping in ;)

Mmmmmm gorgeous!!! I would love for that to be sitting on my face!!

Hmmmmmmm :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back