Fake accounts

mebesidesyou

Really Really Experienced
Can someone please get rid of all the fake accounts that are popping up daily

Am I the only one who notices them with the numbers by their names or cute in the profile name

Am I the only one who notices them with the numbers by their names or cute in the profile name

I agree there are a ton of fake accounts but I have a number by mine because I was locked out of my original user name. Apparently it has happened to a lot of people here as well.

Last edited:

You can try reporting them. Click on the "!" on the lower left. But make sure they have violated something first. Such as spamming the boards.

You can try reporting them. Click on the "!" on the lower left. But make sure they have violated something first. Such as spamming the boards.

I’m reporting you Jada For being so nice and helpful to others. 😂. Just teasing.

what about just IGNORING?

has it ever occurred to you -- oh so molested -- people, that it is possible to simply IGNORE something you do not like?

Is any "fake accounter" actually causing you poor People any harm?

Or is it just the nannies in you, who believe you must rid the world from lack of virtue?

has it ever occurred to you -- oh so molested -- people, that it is possible to simply IGNORE something you do not like?

Or is it just the nannies in you, who believe you must rid the world from lack of virtue?

It’s not just a few on this board it’s a ton of them

It’s that I’m encountering them it’s just annoying to see them
Take up so much space.

Yes, they *have* in fact hurt people. If we all just walked around ignoring things just because we didn't like them, imagine the mess the world would be in! People wouldn't do their jobs, people and animals would be abused, and the earth would be covered in trash. What a foolish notion!

Yes, they *have* in fact hurt people. If we all just walked around ignoring things just because we didn't like them, imagine the mess the world would be in! People wouldn't do their jobs, people and animals would be abused, and the earth would be covered in trash. What a foolish notion!

In theory your words sound like a great aproach, Jada.

Have you ever given any thought to focusing instead on the Twitterer-in-Chief of your nation? IMHO, if you could get HIM to stop taliking, you would gain several thousand times more than by stopping blasphemous assholes from voicing their opinion here.

Just my two cents worth.

In theory your words sound like a great aproach, Jada.

Have you ever given any thought to focusing instead on the Twitterer-in-Chief of your nation? IMHO, if you could get HIM to stop taliking, you would gain several thousand times more than by stopping blasphemous assholes from voicing their opinion here.

Just my two cents worth.

Haha, funny part is you "taliking" about people ignoring threads yet you can't seem too or refrain from once again insulting people and going after a woman. This time Jada who's usually pretty chill.
Ever heard practice what you preach?
Take a long walk off a short pier?
STFU?

Just my two cents....

Haha, funny part is you "taliking" about people ignoring threads yet you can't seem too or refrain from once again insulting people and going after a woman. This time Jada who's usually pretty chill.
Ever heard practice what you preach?
Take a long walk off a short pier?
STFU?

Just my two cents....

I find you a stuffed asshole, and I do not mind telling you so!!!

My Response to Jada was as respectful as I wanted it to Sound, because I really liked her Approach. Cleaning up a mess somewhere is a noble undertaking, so I find, and I believe I applauded her for a change; it does not happen often, but when someone deserves Applause, why refrain from it, simply because we have not been seeing Things eye-to-eye. on everything.

On the other Hand, my comment on the T-in-Chief was worth taking to heart also, I believe. And just becasue you may possibly be one of those People with a mind perverted enogh to support this son of a xxxxx should not Keep you from listening to my Suggestion, I feel,

Do you believe in all seriousness, that you can keep me from voicing my opinion?

Last edited:
So let me get this straight.....
Trump is to blame for fake accounts on Lit now? *Adding that to the list*
SMH. 😂😂

So let me get this straight.....
Trump is to blame for fake accounts on Lit now? *Adding that to the list*
SMH. 😂😂

I had previously given your intelligence more credit.

My response to that question above: it shows bright and clear that any comment anyone makes here can be misunderstood in a whiff, if only the misunderstander works on it a little.

My response to that question above: it shows bright and clear that any comment anyone makes here can be misunderstood in a whiff, if only the misunderstander works on it a little.

Whatever "side" you're on. We all need to listen more, show respect, stop arguing and work on solutions" just as Lit should look into a solution that works better.

Last edited:

Well that's what I got out of it too. You were blaming Trump.

Well that's what I got out of it too. You were blaming Trump.

my god, am I really so difficult to understand???

Of Course I am blaming Trump, no sensible Person would not do that. But my Suggestion to you was to Focus on your Twitterer-in-Chief more than on Litsters with more than one account.

does that Suggestion make no sense at all to you?

my god, am I really so difficult to understand???

Of Course I am blaming Trump, no sensible Person would not do that. But my Suggestion to you was to Focus on your Twitterer-in-Chief more than on Litsters with more than one account.

does that Suggestion make no sense at all to you?

Oh fucking hell! You just made me spit a bite of rye bread with caraway seeds. You can't be for real. You just can't! Nobody could be that...Idon'tknowwhatthehellyouare! You defy any sort of logical or rational anything! Bless your heart!

Oh fucking hell! You just made me spit a bite of rye bread with caraway seeds. You can't be for real. …. You defy any sort of logical or rational anything! Bless your heart!

Now you are beginning to understand me, Jada.

There's not enough security features here. Usually the way it goes for most forums of any kind. Has nothing to do with government shutdowns.

Back