The naughty aunt (closed)

Matt started to add more slaps to his aunt’s magnificent ass. After each firm playful slap to her cheeks he left his hand on her body squeezing and caressing her flesh. His body was close to hers so his erection was rubbing against her thigh. After his last slap he kept his hand in her ass squeezing it, “Had enough?”
 
Natasha bit her lip as she was being spanked trying to keep in her moans. When she was asked if she had enough she shook her head no.
 
Matt saw his aunt shake her head no and he added another few slaps. After each slap he made his hand lingered on her ass longer and longer each time. Rubbing her warm soft flesh and his fingers brushing against her pussy mound. His nearly footlong cock was nearly ripping through his thin pants. He could feel the fabric on her pussy mound becoming damp from her juices. “Catwoman, you naughty girl, are you enjoying batman spanking you?”
 
"Mmmhmm yes Batman I am enjoying this." Natasha said to her nephew. She scooted away and she couldn't believe what she was doing next. She stripped down to nothing and lay before him waiting to see what was going on next.
 
Matt watched in amazement as his aunt stripped out of the cat woman outfit. She was now completely naked other than the cat woman mask she still hand on. She got back into the same position she was previous with her big ass in the air. Matt was frozen in place staring at her bare ass and he also had a great view of her pussy which he could tell how wet she was just from sight, her lips were glistening in the light from the juices that coated them.

“Well that makes two of us.” Matt said finally unfrozen. He moved back behind his aunt and placed his hands on her butt. Squeezing and rubbing her cheeks for a little then he spanked her again. The next spank was firm leaving his hand print on her flesh. He then leaned down and kissed where he just spammed her. His nostrils filling with the scent of her arousal and it was intoxicating. His cock grew even larger from smelling her sweet scent.
 
Natasha bit her lip as she was being spanked. She could feel her juices run down her legs as this act continued and she soon craved for something to be in her so she got up and pushed her nephew back making him sit down and she straddled his lap engulfing his cock in her pussy.
 
Matt was caught off guard when his aunt pushed him into his back and pulled his pants down freeing his monster cock. She straddled him and guided his long thick dick into her dripping wet pussy and in one swift motion slid down his pole. Matt groaned out feeling his manhood being swallowed by his aunt’s tight wet hungry hole. He couldn’t believe what just happened, he knew they shouldn’t be doing what they just were and then it was taken to the extreme.

It was so wrong, but his aunt’s pussy felt like heaven. “Oh fuck!” Matt groaned looking up at his aunt. “Catwoman, you have such a tight pussy!” Her slick warm pussy was wrapped tightly around his impressive cock. Matt’s hands went back to his aunt’s ass caressing it lovingly as her pussy adjusted to such a big dick inside of it.
 
Natasha couldn't stop herself at this point and she soon started to grind her pussy on his cock moaning out as she fucked him. "Mmm mmm Batman I didn't kn9w you were so big." She moaned out as she soon bent down kissing her nephew.
 
The kiss shared between Matt and his aunt was the most erotic kiss imaginable. It was so forbidden and so passionate, their wet tongues dancing together and swapping saliva. Matt groaned out into the kiss when she started to grind on his big dick. Not only could he feel how wet she was he could hear the very sexy wet lewd sounds coming from her pussy as she moved on his long thick member. “Catwoman you feel so fucking good!” Matt groaned out in ecstasy before starting to make out with her again.
 
Natasha moaned into the kiss as she continued to grind on his cock. She soon kissed his neck biting it and his ear lobe. She was in a total state of ecstasy and nothing was going to snap her out of it.
 
This sexual encounter with his aunt was the best of Matt’s life. From the combination of the role playing of Batman and catwoman and the forbidden fact that she was his aunt made this extremely taboo for Matt. He was over come with just for his sexy aunt and the two continued making out like lovers as she worked his giant cock with her tight wet pussy. His long piece of meat was coated with the pussy juices from his sexy aunt.

tumblr_ohbndkfQ7x1takr8uo1_400.gif
 
She continued to feverishly fuck him and kiss him her body now in control of everything she did.
 
Matt could feel that he was about to erupt. “I’m going to cum cat woman!” He groaned between deep wet kisses with his aunt. “Where do you want me to cum?” He asked squeezing her ass tightly, seconds away from releasing a very big load.
 
Natasha did not say a thing to him she soon hopped off and started sucking him waiting for her treat.
 
Matt wished she kept riding him because her cunt was heaven. His huge cock was slick with her pussy juices and soon her saliva as well. When she started sucking his cock it felt almost as good as her pussy, the way she sucked him brought him more pleasure then he got having sex with some girls in the past.

“Uhhh fuck!” Matt groaned gripping the couch cushions tightly “Gonna cum!” He warned them seconds later he started to cum into his aunt’s mouth. She got a first hand experience at how big Matt’s loads are. Ribbon after thick warm ribbon of cum shot off into her mouth filling it up then some spilled out and fell onto her big breasts leaving her cleavage covered in a glossy white glaze of his seed.
 
Natasha continued to suck him drinking everyndrop of fun that he gave her. She cleaned his cock as well before sitting on his lap cuddling him.
 
Matt let out a few more groans as his aunt licked and sucked his cock clean. When she pulled away from it his manhood glistened in the light from the layer of saliva that covered it. “My my cat woman that was amazing.” Matt said as Natasha cuddled onto his lap. His arms wrapping around her rubbing her amazing body and he kisses her deeply.
 
"Yes dear but you cannot tell anyone we done this." She said to him know the implications if anyone found out.
 
Matt could feel the warmth of his aunt’s heavenly pussy on his groin while they cuddled on the couch. His arms holding her against him and her breasts resting against his face, so soft and warm. “I won’t tell a soul.” Matt said with a smirk
 
"Good" she said to him as she kissed his lips her pussy grabbing his cock with it's lips. She didn't know if her nephew was going to keep this up with her but she wanted him.
 
I released a deep groan as your tight pussy gripped my cock. I couldn’t get enough of you, I knew it was so wrong but I was still rock hard and craving more. “You make a very sexy cat woman Aunty.” I said with a smirk.
 
"You should see my other cosplay costumes I have." Natasha said to him kissing his neck and then nibbling on his ear lobe. "Those are not including sexy ones that I picked up from sex shops" she whispered into his ear.
 
Matt loved when girls dresses up in sexy costumes especially his aunt. “I want to see you in another costume. I want to see you in all of them Aunty.” Matt breathed out while his aunt kissed and nibbles his ear lobe.
 
Matt’s cock was covered in a warm slimy glaze of white mixture of their cum. “I can’t wait Aunty!” He groaned caressing his Aunt’s big ass while she grinded on his massive cock. “I’m very much looking to the rest of my stay here with you.”
 
Back
Top