How sexless losers (like a few on this forum) morphed into alt-right Trumpers

Hey, I’m a sexless loser and I take offense at this. I am not nor have I ever been a Trump supporter and the alt right makes me sick.

Sad part is, there are legitimate questions to ask, and issues to deal with, that get caught up in toxic environments like The Red Pill. Finding a sense of community is important to everyone, when society is more mobile, and communities more transient, than they've ever been in history. And it's a fair and important question to ask, what is masculinity, and what does it mean to "be a man" in the twenty-first century?

Did you really think this was the best forum to have a philosophical discussion of masculinity in the twenty-first century? I love your optimism. :):rose:

Agreed. The "noise" is annoying and keeps people from making any real progress on the issues. (Which, of course, can be applied to so many things.)

Like the posters in this thread? Truth. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, 'real progress' is subjective.

When you get down to it, something like "progress" is a very loaded concept, and maybe the best that can be done is define subjectively, or objectively according to some set of assumptions. I doubt Rory and BB will ever agree on a definition of progress. ;)

When one is asked for a definition the question is implied.
Now quit ragging on stoners. Try it, you'll like it, first one's free.:devil:

but botany is very stringent on words being used exactly how they should be used. it's how he tries to worm his way out of being taken to task. so by his own definition, not yours, he's wrong.

When you get down to it, something like "progress" is a very loaded concept, and maybe the best that can be done is define subjectively, or objectively according to some set of assumptions. I doubt Rory and BB will ever agree on a definition of progress. ;)

Unless one takes a scientific approach (and even that would be controversial to fundamental Xtians) and breaks progress down to cover basic human needs e.g. water, food, shelter, and wants e.g. good health, education, a sense of belonging and we collectively work to make those needs and wants a priority, we will continue to pontificate and argue like retarded blowhards and society will remain static or will rapidly decline.:):rose:

but botany is very stringent on words being used exactly how they should be used. it's how he tries to worm his way out of being taken to task. so by his own definition, not yours, he's wrong.

I've never seen the point in arguing semantics unless I'm trying to be mildly irritating.

but botany is very stringent on words being used exactly how they should be used

...by whichever definition he prefers, of course.

We've had too many "bullshit / semantics argument" members here in the past to count. It's the go-to tactic of poorly-educated people who want to convince themselves that they aren't. Alt-right forums treat them like intellectuals; the rest of the world laughs at 'em. :D

Agreed. The "noise" is annoying and keeps people from making any real progress on the issues. (Which, of course, can be applied to so many things.)

Only from Them?

In every progressive political campaign I've been associated with, we've only allowed obnoxious little twits like you [Rory] to empty the waste paper baskets & to sweep the floors.
:D

I've never seen the point in arguing semantics unless I'm trying to be mildly irritating.

so you see no point in interacting with him either :D

...by whichever definition he prefers, of course.

We've had too many "bullshit / semantics argument" members here in the past to count. It's the go-to tactic of poorly-educated people who want to convince themselves that they aren't. Alt-right forums treat them like intellectuals; the rest of the world laughs at 'em. :D

..depending on him being proven blatantly wrong or not :rolleyes:

Hey, I’m a sexless loser and I take offense at this. I am not nor have I ever been a Trump supporter and the alt right makes me sick.

It's okay, I take offense, too. I'm not a sexless loser and I voted for Trump.

Then it wouldn't apply to you.

And yet, you're offended?

ygLQyTk.gif

:D

Guide to sexless loser deplorables

OK, since there are some people taking offense here in the new climate of right-wing political correctness, here is the start of a list of symptoms of a sexless loser deplorable. Each of these symptoms are accompanied with constant parroting of Fox News talking points:

1) The come right out and state that they dislike sexual activity.

2) They blame feminism for a whole host of societal ills, but it keeps coming back to their own failure to form intimate connections with women.

3) They treat women as being inferior, particularly with regard to intellectual capacity.

4) They live on the Lit GB, often through major holidays. No matter when you respond to them, they will write a retort quickly. Very high posts-per-day ratios. They are lost in their heads, with little to no connection to their hearts or to the real world environment.

5) They treat anyone who does not live on the GB as being intellectually inferior, essentially behaving like a dog peeing on fire hydrants to establish territoriality.

6) They rate women for physical appearance, no matter what they themselves might look like.

7) They deify women who they rate as "hot" if that "hotness" is accompanied with a right-wing position of power.

8) They vilify any woman who is politically left of Ann Coulter, particularly the uppity ones who do not recognize that pussy grabbing is part of white male privilege.

9) They almost never mention current sexual partners or any current sexual activity, unless it is a complaint of some sort.

10) They tend to be loners.

You may have observed other symptoms.

so you see no point in interacting with him either :D

..depending on him being proven blatantly wrong or not :rolleyes:

Well said. As someone who has had the displeasure of trying to have an honest conversation with him, I wholeheartedly agree.

What ever happened to "Fuck Your Feelings?"

If you don't care when someone else is offended, why should that person care about yours?

Reciprocity. It's the bedrock notion of how to get along with other people. You might need to brush up.

Last edited:
Interestingly, the incels at Breitbart have spent all day gawking at the crazy female lefties at the Women's March. They're downright obsessed. There's more coverage there than anywhere else. Looking at all the women they can never have.

Back